DingDing 347-906-9188 Flushing Asian

I reached her by phone quickly. She quoted 150 for the hr, but agreed to 120. Texted me her address, which turned out to be safe and clean enough. I called on arrival and she gave me the room number.
She's looks like the girl in the pix . 5' 2"-ish. I'd give her a 8 for body, maybe a 8.5 for face. She was friendly enough. Seemed clean.
She mentioned a "guest" was in the bathroom. After leaving the funds on the dresser, we got down to business. She asked if I liked doggie. I asked if there were any rules. "No oral". Hmmm. Long story short, within a few minutes she slipped on a bag and stood leaning over the bed. I took her from behind and pumped for a while.
All in all, it was fair at best.

I reached her by phone quickly. She quoted 150 for the hr, but agreed to 120. Texted me her address, which turned out to be safe and clean enough. I called on arrival and she gave me the room number.
She's looks like the girl in the pix . 5' 2"-ish. I'd give her a 8 for body, maybe a 8.5 for face. She was friendly enough. Seemed clean.
She mentioned a "guest" was in the bathroom. After leaving the funds on the dresser, we got down to business. She asked if I liked doggie. I asked if there were any rules. "No oral". Hmmm. Long story short, within a few minutes she slipped on a bag and stood leaning over the bed. I took her from behind and pumped for a while.
All in all, it was fair at best.
No oral for her or for you

Checked out her place last night.
shes just turned 21 still in college. Super tight down there. I can barely stick up a finger at first, also she's a gusher and does anal. Ymmv. Two franklin all in for me

billyS

Reign of Terror
Two franklin all in for me
Thanks for the review

Please don't use code for the Damage
Just type out $200

Please be more specific with "all in"
Does that mean full service?
Did you do Anal?
Covered full service or raw with cum in pussy?

Was oral involved?
Covered or raw?