I’m wondering

There was one years ago Not really in love with her but did love spending time with her She is a really super nice person all around I know some of you will agree with me it was the one and only Super...

I don’t think anyone else’s story can top mine.

Many years ago when I was a younger man, I fell in love with a provider the second day I ever hobbied. There was something about her that just made me instantly attracted to her unlike any other girl I saw or since. I originally planned to see her for an hr but then I ended up staying seven hrs that first night. She asked for my number at the end of the night. I was a bit worried about giving her my number but I was stupid then and I gave in.

Over the course of several months I spent 50,000 to 70,000 on just visiting her and that was excluding the 10,000+ I spent on jewellry. There were also times when I would just pay for several hrs and we would just sleep in the same bed and that’s literally all we did. Her snoring was definitely loud. She would always cook for me at the store when I would see her and she would tell me she loved me. Who she was when she was with me was very different to the person I read about and the nasty things she did. Anal, bbfs, swallowing.
I kept asking her to meet outside the store but she would always make excuses. We saw each other outside the store maybe 3 times.
After a few months, she started picking random fights with me and kept daring me to see other girls so that’s what I did a few times since I was tired of being faithful while I was reading all these reviews. She also kept telling me she was no good for me. The last time I ever saw her we were arguing and she was making a scene before running out of the room and she told me to find someone else. She wouldn’t see me. She broke my heart. She broke me.

That’s when I realized we are nothing but money to them and they don’t know what real love is and you can never be in a relationship with them if you met them in a store.

That’s when I started my villain arc and to make up for lost time, I slept with half the Chinese girls in Manhattan and Queens.

I was naive and stupid back then treating these girls like people instead of someone offering a service I paid good money for. I have no patience for bad service now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don’t think anyone else’s story can top mine.

Many years ago when I was a younger man, I fell in love with a provider the second day I ever hobbied. There was something about her that just made me instantly attracted to her unlike any other girl I saw or since. I originally planned to see her for an hr but then I ended up staying seven hrs that first night. She asked for my number at the end of the night. I was a bit worried about giving her my number but I was stupid then and I gave in.

Over the course of several months I spent 50,000 to 70,000 on just visiting her and that was excluding the 10,000+ I spent on jewellry. There were also times when I would just pay for several hrs and we would just sleep in the same bed and that’s literally all we did. Her snoring was definitely loud. She would always cook for me at the store when I would see her and she would tell me she loved me. Who she was when she was with me was very different to the person I read about and the nasty things she did. Anal, bbfs, swallowing.
I kept asking her to meet outside the store but she would always make excuses. We saw each other outside the store maybe 3 times.
After a few months, she started picking random fights with me and kept daring me to see other girls so that’s what I did a few times since I was tired of being faithful while I was reading all these reviews. She also kept telling me she was no good for me. The last time I ever saw her we were arguing and she was making a scene before running out of the room and she told me to find someone else. She wouldn’t see me. She broke my heart. She broke me.

That’s when I realized we are nothing but money to them and they don’t know what real love is and you can never be in a relationship with them if you met them in a store.

That’s when I started my villain arc and to make up for lost time, I slept with half the Chinese girls in Manhattan and Queens.

I was naive and stupid back then treating these girls like people instead of someone offering a service I paid good money for. I have no patience for bad service now.
Was it someone that has reviews here?

In a way she did you a favor by kicking you to the curb. She could have kept milking you.

She definitely did me a favor. I just wish she would have did me that favor the first week we met. One time I booked the entire day with her for her birthday.(who knows if it was actually her birthday in retrospect.) The funny thing thing is that she was the third provider I hobbied with that day and I had literally left after the second one and I decided to come back later that day and that’s when I was introduced to her. Would have avoided a lot of drama and expense if I had just stayed home.

she is reviewed here but there are a lot more reviews on an inferior site we don’t mention here.

@GemtleGiant05 it could have been worse — you could have married her and you still would be paying.
Sounds to me that in the end she was being decent by "She also kept telling me she was no good for me. The last time I ever saw her we were arguing and she was making a scene before running out of the room and she told me to find someone else. She wouldn’t see me. "

@GemtleGiant05 it could have been worse — you could have married her and you still would be paying.
Sounds to me that in the end she was being decent by "She also kept telling me she was no good for me. The last time I ever saw her we were arguing and she was making a scene before running out of the room and she told me to find someone else. She wouldn’t see me. "
I’m just ashamed at how delusional and a cuck I was. Near the end when we started arguing more, on the days, I was spending long hrs at the store with her, she would sometimes ask me if she could step out for an hr to service another customer. “He only wants handjobs from me and he tips well.” Sure HJ only... She did make it up by giving me an extra hr though. I think she enjoyed annoying me by then though.

I’m just ashamed at how delusional and a cuck I was. Near the end when we started arguing more, on the days, I was spending long hrs at the store with her, she would sometimes ask me if she could step out for an hr to service another customer. “He only wants handjobs from me and he tips well.” Sure HJ only... She did make it up by giving me an extra hr though. I think she enjoyed annoying me by then though.
She " she told me to find someone else. She wouldn’t see me. ".
Sometimes the decent thing to do is to rip off the bandage which is what she did for you.

I agree with @billyS ..
I think she most certainly did you a favor-
How old were you at the time ?
Was she of similiar age..?
Don’t beat yourself for being naive and stupid.. You appeared to genuinely have feelings for her while she let you believe this —
At some point she obviously felt guilt and shame for misleading you and probably felt some shame, but did not know how to break your heart

I think many of us over their the years have similar stories

I agree with @billyS ..
I think she most certainly did you a favor-
How old were you at the time ?
Was she of similiar age..?
Don’t beat yourself for being naive and stupid.. You appeared to genuinely have feelings for her while she let you believe this —
At some point she obviously felt guilt and shame for misleading you and probably felt some shame, but did not know how to break your heart

I think many of us over their the years have similar stories
I was Mid 30’s. Her published age and the age she told me was mid to late 30’s. I believed her. In hindsight she was my age mid to late 30s I just chose to believe her because I was in “Love”. She thought I looked young and she would tell me to call her mommy in jest when we were playing. (I never did but it was an easy tell that she was older than she was saying in hindsight.

I was Mid 30’s. Her published age and the age she told me was mid to late 30’s. I believed her. In hindsight she was my age mid to late 30s I just chose to believe her because I was in “Love”. She thought I looked young and she would tell me to call her mommy in jest when we were playing. (I never did but it was an easy tell that she was older than she was saying in hindsight.
Her published age and the age she told me was mid to late twenties.

Near the end she started trying to kiss me after I CIM and she kept asking me to take her dildo up my butt. I would have been even more embarassed if I had let her do either of those things only to not get to see her a few days later. This hobby is crazy.