Pink Angel Flushing Reviews & Discussion 805-888-2328

I'm hoping for/looking forward to new Japanese babes here. Any new ones expected @PinkAngel ? [prays]:)
If there’s anything I’ve come to realize from my patronage of PA it’s that nothing is outside the realm of possibility.

For example I never thought I would have the opportunity to see Dina again.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they continue to host j-girls from time to time.

Half hour with Angie was good. Will repeat. - Donation 240.

Chinese with dyed hair. Short (5'1"), petite but not too skinny. Breasts are man-made C but seemed proportional to her overall body, that makes a difference to me. Nice ass, body in good shape. Hair dyed brownish/blond, pretty face, friendly personality.

Nice kissing, passionate BLS and BBBJ with good eye contact. Good at playing the role of the horny (half hour) girlfriend. CFS was intense and good, she's vocal and into it. Standing doggy and regular doggy were both really nice positions with her.

Half hour with Angie was good. Will repeat. - Donation 240.

Chinese with dyed hair. Short (5'1"), petite but not too skinny. Breasts are man-made C but seemed proportional to her overall body, that makes a difference to me. Nice ass, body in good shape. Hair dyed brownish/blond, pretty face, friendly personality.

Nice kissing, passionate BLS and BBBJ with good eye contact. Good at playing the role of the horny (half hour) girlfriend. CFS was intense and good, she's vocal and into it. Standing doggy and regular doggy were both really nice positions with her.
This girl has such a unique look, I also saw her and I had a great time. That said I do want to just quickly mention a really important FYI about Angie, to help everyone make an informed decision. According to the phone operator (and also Angie when I was with her), she is full GFE except one thing: she doesn't like the CIM. Pretty much everyone at PA allows CIM, it's part of the GFE svc and when I walk into PA I assume CIM is on the menu. I was glad the PO told me that, so I knew what to expect, and I had a very good time. But if CIM is your jam, just know that Angie is the outlier. BTW she does rimming, go figure. I no longer try to figure people out...to each their own. Pretty much all of the other girls at PA are good with CIM. I hope this PSA was helpful.

Jasmin 1H 320 - GFE BBBJ CBJ CIM

Jasmin: Big Energy Latina beauty, Smart English Speaking / trash talking and dirty sexy talking babe. One of a kind IMO. BBBJ was off the hook, ball licking and rimming all included. Her rimming was amazing but I wanna emphasize to anyone who doesn't realize the obvious, how something tastes might have an effect on how much someone eats, right? I showed up clean and showered, if anything I smelled like shampoo and a little cologne. Jasmin rimmed me like a PS, sucked and kicked my balls like a PS, and sucked me like that too. And then the fucking, got that condom on (brought mine, these days I always ring my own, it's worth it), had each other in standing doggy for 15 minutes nonstop. I feel like I usually switch position every 3 to 5 minutes. BUT, standing doggy between me and Jasmin was feeling just right, went with it, kept doing it, would do it again.

I like Pink Angel: pics are real, staff very professional, Jasmin was a lot of fun.

Thai Rita - HH 240 - GFE BBBJ CIM.

It seems that Rita is not here that often (she told me she is from Florida). Seems like each month she is in Flushing for maybe a week. I recommend seeing her when you can because she is one of the best. She's pretty, young, has a great attitude and great service. Pics on Twitter are real. Nice medium-build body. Great ass. Face is very pretty.

I am not sure if she does Rimming bc I didn't ask. I do know that she kisses and gives a great BBBJ to completion, because I asked and she took care of me like a champ. The blow job was so good I didn't ask for anything else.

I think Thai Rita is one of the best Thai girls in the biz, one of the few young GFE Thai girls who rotates into NYC and especially Queens.

Peace happy new year and stay safe.

Kula Half Hour 240.

Screening was efficient and professional - they asked if other GFE establishments know my number, texted to check. In a few minutes I got the reply "all set for screening" plus a checkmark emoji. Scheduled a half hour with Kula who sounded like my type.

Kula is in her 30s, sultry eyes and face, petite but not super skinny. Nice butt. Vivacious and friendly personality.

My instincts were correct: she was my type: service queen with medium build, not too tall, incredible service. I could tell it would good from the way the session started, Kula Deep French Kissing me, one hand on my balls.

Pretty soon this vixen was rocking performing minor miracles with her mouth. VERY good TUMA, this one is not shy! Great ball sucking and licking also, her mouth and tongue created a lot of warmth and moisture, stimulating more of the area at a time in some kinda way. With all that build up of course, I wasn't surprised that also sucked like a champ. Slow and wet to start, gets deeper, deep throats a good amount, eye contact. Yep definitely, great head. I would do oral only with this girl anytime.

It being my first time with her though I wanted a sample of her in doggy. She knew how to arch her back the way I like and she could handle a lot of motion the way I like also. Great finish in doggy, love this girl and plan to keep her in my rotation.

Jasmin - Latina GFE+, HH 240 DFK BBBJ BLS Rimming CFS

This was in the morning about a week ago. The weather is finally cold in NY.

Booking return visits here is a breeze. Jasmin is a dynamo, I recommend her without reservation. I usually go with Asians for great svc but I gotta say Jasmin is on par with Asian stars. And younger than most of them. If anything, Latinas are not completely my type, but her fit body great service and fluent English offset that issue in her case. She was elite level with DFK, BBBJ, BLS, even rimming. She mentioned that she insists on a shower before sessions to feel comfortable going all in. So, if you got with her, keep that in mind. Take the shower, you'll be rewarded.

Seriously great rimming. The blow job also, she puts in the work, you can tell she takes care of her body and she put it to work to please me for 25 great minutes. Completely recommend. See her if you can. I will see her again.

Karla, HH 240

Karla is from Brazil if I understood correctly. I think Brazilians consider themselves separate from Latina. But all good. She is great. I will see her again no doubt.

I consider myself lucky that I was in the area and saw the announcement on the Pink Angels twitter and was able to snag on of the first appointments with Karla now that she is back.

She has been on schedule here a few times in the past but not for too long. She said this time she is here for 3 days, but if it goes well she would like to book a longer visit at PA in February. I got the impression that she lies working at PA a lot but is working on breaking into the core regular team. (she mentioned how she likes the privacy and the team is good).

Now that I know what Karla can do, I think she definitely belongs in the core regular team. I hope PA mgt or team sees this review and brings her back full time or as often as possible.

Karla looks great, in an interesting way. On the one hand, she is petite, short, not a big girl. She has a narrow waist. On the other hand, her hips are so wide and her butt is very round. You can get a feel for what I mean if you check her photos on Twitter although there is only one showers her body looking as good as it did to me in the room. Side note, Karla mentioned to me that she is looking forward to taking new pictures tomorrow with new outfits that she brought.

And she is a great, very hard worker, full GFE including the goodies I wasn't expecting.

DFK, with passion. Rimming, Ball worship, cock teasing, that was also great. Great blow job. Condom on (she asked if I wanted to upgrade to no condom for a reasonable fee but I declined this time), fucked in doggy style, and that was epic. I mentioned earlier how her body is shaped, crazy proportions. With a waist this narrow I would have never expected an ass this perfect, but that was the ass I was holding onto, fucking her in doggy, I didn't want it to end so I slowed down as much as I could to savor and extend that moment.

When I did end, she thanked me and asked me to come back soon this week to fuck her harder before she leaves. This gal is fun, a great time, and I do hope she sticks around so that I can see her again.

Thai Lalynn -- HH 240 GFE

Lalynn hasn't been on schedule often, when I saw that she was back on sched I book immediately. Already she was getting booked up so I had to take an appointment. I get it, she is one of the best and there is an issue of scarcity.

I have seen Lalynn before but I think there is a new level now to her service. Last time she kissed me. This time she kissed me with more passion. Last time her BBBJ was good, but she couldn't or didn't take me too deep. This time her BBBJ was better and deeper. It's probably just experience and practice and her always great attitude.

Her body looked as awesome as it has always looked and she main event was, also even better than last time. Covered of course. Got the cover on, fucked in doggy, she was reacting much more than last time and her dirty talk vocab has increased a lot. Love this girl. One of the best.

Thai Lalynn- 1 hour- $320

Had the opportunity to see her for an hour and she was as gorgeous and GFE oriented as ever! I saw her multiple times when she was at her previous agency in flushing. Here at PA, the handler is professional and responsive. Easy set up from beginning to end. Be mindful there is a parking lot right next door for that drive. Appearance wise, she looks better than her pics that are posted on Twitter, she’s slender, C cups i would guess, small ass but firm, shaved pussy and an overall very sexy smile. Her English is very workable for those that care. Her services are full GFE without skipping a beat. We went through the runner of BBBJ, mish, cowgirl and so. She’s patient, doesn’t rush the session by any means.

Would recommend.

Lalynn 320hr+tip

What can I say that I (and others) haven't said already? This girl is amazing and has easily become one of my ATFs.

Me and her have worked up a comfort level and the sessions I would say are beyond GFE now (I would consider doing an overnight if available with her because she turns me on in a way that I always leave wanting more and full of energy). I have seen her 5 or more times and she has still found a way to make every one different and memorable. She doesn't have a script and everything is so natural and personalized. She is easily one of the prettiest girls here without a drop of makeup. Her hair is beautiful and her skin is soft. Her body is so well toned and petite, but she doesn't shy away from the johnson and really enjoys the sessions (or at least makes you feel that way). While she doesn't DT, she does try and gets 75% of it when she does give it a go. Just watching her face while she looks back up or as she is enjoying a deep stroke is enough to drive me wild thinking back at my sessions.

If you haven't seen her already you are missing out tremendously. Highly recommend a visit if you are looking for a spinner type and a true GFE provider. I will continue to visit and miss her every time she takes a break.

Lalynn 320hr+tip

What can I say that I (and others) haven't said already? This girl is amazing and has easily become one of my ATFs.

Me and her have worked up a comfort level and the sessions I would say are beyond GFE now (I would consider doing an overnight if available with her because she turns me on in a way that I always leave wanting more and full of energy). I have seen her 5 or more times and she has still found a way to make every one different and memorable. She doesn't have a script and everything is so natural and personalized. She is easily one of the prettiest girls here without a drop of makeup. Her hair is beautiful and her skin is soft. Her body is so well toned and petite, but she doesn't shy away from the johnson and really enjoys the sessions (or at least makes you feel that way). While she doesn't DT, she does try and gets 75% of it when she does give it a go. Just watching her face while she looks back up or as she is enjoying a deep stroke is enough to drive me wild thinking back at my sessions.

If you haven't seen her already you are missing out tremendously. Highly recommend a visit if you are looking for a spinner type and a true GFE provider. I will continue to visit and miss her every time she takes a break.
seriously agree. You put it better than I did, no makeup, or minimal makeup, she's hot already and her only script is that's she's being herself. My only complaint is that I wish she would do longer rotations here so I don't miss her.

Lalynn $320 1 hour

I haven’t been to PA in almost two years. Last time I was there was for Avril and before that I went to see Grace multiple times. Both girls are extremely pretty and petite. Reason why I rarely come here is because the amount of women that works here doesn’t match to the two girls I just mentioned.

I texted the place to see if I could get a lineup when I arrive and if I could get the biggest room at the end of the hall. When I got in, the gentleman walked me to the room and Lalynn was already waiting. I knew already that I didn’t need to see the line up. Lalynn has a gorgeous face, great light caramel skin tone, beautiful eyes, silky hair, petite body, with manmade B titties.

I showered about 20 minutes before arriving the place so we got to business asap. LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, Mish, standing mish and finished in the bag during doggy. Like what others have said, she can’t DT as much but she tries. I’ve facefucked the other two girls for half an hour to bust for the second time. Her pussy is extra tight though and definitely needs lube. The only thing she wouldn’t do is CIM. Otherwise, she’s great. She speaks English very well. She’s 28 but looks like she’s 19-20. At least her pussy feels like 19-20. If she told me she just finished HS last year, I would have believed it and I’ve been with too many asian women. She’s a little bit more petite and a shade darker than her pictures. I just found out about her this morning and made an appointment asap.

I highly recommend Lalynn if you’re into petite and pretty young looking girls. She’s not for you if you’re into big asses and big titties. She’s only here until Tuesday and will be back in March.

Thai Rita - HH 240 - GFE BBBJ CIM.

It seems that Rita is not here that often (she told me she is from Florida). Seems like each month she is in Flushing for maybe a week. I recommend seeing her when you can because she is one of the best. She's pretty, young, has a great attitude and great service. Pics on Twitter are real. Nice medium-build body. Great ass. Face is very pretty.

I am not sure if she does Rimming bc I didn't ask. I do know that she kisses and gives a great BBBJ to completion, because I asked and she took care of me like a champ. The blow job was so good I didn't ask for anything else.

I think Thai Rita is one of the best Thai girls in the biz, one of the few young GFE Thai girls who rotates into NYC and especially Queens.

Peace happy new year and stay safe.
It's nice to see a Thai provider who gives a patient top-shelf BBBJ to completion!

Kitty HH 240 (GFE DFK BBBJ CIM)

Chill fun girl. Pretty face and small sexy body, no fat anywhere, just slim and small and fit. Good English and chatty, but in a service oriented way. For example, she asked several times during our half hour together what I wanted, what I preferred, whether I was enjoying the thing that we were doing, that kind of thing.

With me she was great at kissing, ball licking, ball sucking, and teasing the fuck out of my erect penis. As for the core BBBJ, personally I loved it also because the feeling and the sight of my rod going into and out of Kitty's mouth was such a turn-on, just to watch it and feel it happening. But/however just keep in mind that her mouth is small (sexy but small), it might depend on size but with me she tried hard but could not get my entire rod into her mouth.

For me that was not something I worried about though....I was already enjoying her skills and nonstop attention to my balls + rod. Suck, slurp, lick, suck, all of this with her looking at me on the regular. I popped in her mouth.

Jasmin HH 240

I have visited Pink Angel a bunch of times and I always have a good time. This visit was no exception.

Jasmin is one of those girls that when I see her I was thinking yep, this girl does go to the gym regularly! If you saw her photos, especially the new ones posted recently, you may know what i mean. I usually stick with Asian providers because in my experience their service is almost always the best. However, I do have to say that I think Jasmin, in this case, is the exception to that rule.

Jasmin walked in, greeted me, we kiss a little and help each other undress. And then she just says something to me in Spanish, I think it was along the lines of "nice to meet you, thank you, gonna suck your cock now." I think she might have thought I was Latino, but when she realized that I did not understand, she said it in English and then she was already doing it.

She was not joking bc she definitely went to work on my cock. Not in a dainty way either...she sucked my cock like an athlete. And balls. She mentioned that if I wanted to get rimmed, it's required to take a shower. That's a very fair rule in my opinion, but rimming was not my top priority at that point. If the BBBJ is this good I really don't need the bonus stuff. I would rather get a great BBBJ, like Jasmin gave me, than a mid BBBJ + rim.

It had to be CIM this time. I think she has more energy than I do, I need to get back to the gym.

Gabi - Hour ($320+$20 tip)
She walks in, and i automatically think she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve seen in this line of work. Seems young, couldn’t be over 30. She walks in with her nice see through lingerie. She helps me undress and we quickly go for the shower. She cleans me throughly, and we make it back to the room. She lays me down and starts with JR. After a bit of play with JR, she proceeds to lick and kiss my nipples which really gets junior going. She makes her way down, and starts going to town on my cock. She offers 69 to increase pleasure, I oblige. I start going down on her nice beautifully shaved pussy. I like to think my head is good, she made it seems so as well, but truth be told could be part of the act, but I’d like to think we both enjoyed it as she keep shaking from the pleasure. As I’m nice and hard, she grabs a condom with her mouth and proceeds to put it on my cock with her mouth. This drives me crazy, we start with reverse cowgirl, than regular cowgirl. As this point I want to ram her, so we go doggy. I couldn’t hold back any longer and I blow in the bag. We take a break, clean up, and shortly after she starts give me a nice sensual massage. After a bit of rest, we go for round two. At this point we don’t have much time left, so i opt for head for the rest of the time. She said she didn’t enjoy CIM, so i proceeded to
Blow on her nice beautiful, natural titties. She mostly only speaks Spanish, but for me that wasn’t an issue. Gabi was great, will visit her anytime she’s here!

Dina - $320/hour

Met up with Dina the other day. She’s a fit 30ish, Dominican with a real nice body. Great squeezable ass and nice succulents tits. Average face with more than just a hint of sheer decadness that she is more than capable of achieving. Easy setup.

Been a while since I saw her once a few years ago. Started with a little dfk before proceeding to the shower. Took off her lacy, sexy underwear and her body is tantalizingly incredible. Washed up and headed back to the room.

More dfk and Dina got to her knees so I could facefuck her a bit. Got comfy on the bed in 69 and with a little toy and a lot of tongue got her pussy very wet. Nice and tasty as I gulped her down.

Got into some frantic fucking after covering up. She rode me nice in cowgirl as those tits just went up and down before I was able to feast on them while cupping her premium posterior.

Nice view from behind as the vibe purred her clit and she came on my cock. Hot moans as her pussy convulsed the D.

Flipped her over into mish and daty’d her. Sufficiently wet, I entered her and banged her. She moved with the cock as she knew how to fuck.

Removed condom and had her suck me down. She tongued cock, licked balls and explored the taint. Finally, I popped down her throat and she kept sucking.

Quick respite and I asked for another bbjcim. Second pop can prove more difficult but the situation was Ok and her technique was outstanding. She was rewarded with another semen spurt in her mouth.

Showered, said my goodbyes and was gone.