Where was you first AMP?

My 1st MP experience was in the mid 90s. I was browsing the classifieds in Newsday and found an ad for massage at a place called Cherry Valley. Called and scheduled an appointment.
Place turned out to be a LMP in a Floral Park basement apartment. $60 house fee got you an ok massage which led to soft touch including light grazes to my cock, balls and taint. For an additional $60 I got a CBJ and CFS in multiple positions including GG, DS and mish where I blew my load in the bag.
Latina's name was Ivy and she was a smoke show. Those were the times!

billyS

Reign of Terror
My 1st MP experience was in the mid 90s. I was browsing the classifieds in Newsday and found an ad for massage at a place called Cherry Valley. Called and scheduled an appointment.
Place turned out to be a LMP in a Floral Park basement apartment. $60 house fee got you an ok massage which led to soft touch including light grazes to my cock, balls and taint. For an additional $60 I got a CBJ and CFS in multiple positions including GG, DS and mish where I blew my load in the bag.
Latina's name was Ivy and she was a smoke show. Those were the times!
Lol I used to LOVE Cherry Valley and it was my goto for a while.

I had Ivy multiple times including once when she was 8 months pregnant. I did her doggie in their break room. I remember she was loose except for that time and had a tattoo of Tweedy Bird right over her cunt.

I had doubles with her and Christina, who has one of the top three cunts I ever fucked!

The location you mentioned was the one they were at the longest but I saw them at two others before they settled there.

Good times indeed!

First AMP for me was the early 90s. It was an location off of Horace Harding near exit 25 on lie utopia parkway. I had no idea what to expect but I assumed full service. It wasn't with her but she did let me play with her tits (lifted shirt).
I can't remember how much it was back then but it was reasonable enough to go back several times. That started my AMP addiction back then.

Freeport, NY Sunrise Highway and N Long Beach Ave in Freeport.... Had t be late 80's early '90s.. Was on the 3rd floor, I used to crack up because there was a religious supply place on the ground floor then... Now its a small church... Was a KMP...Diagonally across from the Porsche dealer

Then there was the place in Massapequa over a bridal store of all things.. And I'm upstairs throat fucking a Korean chick... forgot the exact address... South side of Sunrise.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 181725 (Medium).png

In 2003 a friend from Louisiana visited me in the East Village. We stayed up late drinking at Lakeside Lounge on Avenue A and he started yapping about Asian massage parlors. We grabbed copies of both the Village Voice and NY Press and flipped to the back. Yes! I'd seen those ads before, with their printed photos of Asian girls in bikinis with glassy smiles. The invitation to visit for "health" and "rejuvenation". I had always been too chicken, but my buddy offered pay my way(!).

We selected the most alluring ad and booked an appointment. The whole time, we were surrounded by early-aught hipsters who had zero idea what we were doing. I guess they were too busy planning their moves to Williamsburg.

I can't remember the name of the spa, but I was greeted by a smoke-show Korean with false eyelashes and a perfectly plump ass. Her name was "Pepsi" and she was likely 32 at the time. To this day I've never forgotten her confidence and swagger. She wasn't a "giggly" Oriental or a "girl power" college student. She stared into my eyes, squeezed my hand, and led me to a bed in a room with a hazy red light bulb. After a mind-blowing bj with intense eye contact, she hopped on to gave me a cowgirl ride worthy of Gina's Brazilians. She was so beautiful. I didn't last long.

Afterward, she gave me an excellent, deep tissue massage. One move, which I have yet to experience again, involved her sitting on my butt and using her knees to knead the my glutes, like so much dough. I can still close my eyes and see her falsies and stern, sexy gaze. When I walked out I saw my friend waiting there. "How much did that cost?" I asked him. "Two bones". He looked extremely stoned.

I was hooked.

First time was in the mid 90s in Atlanta, or one of the suburbs. After going to all the high action strip clubs all night with nothing available for takeout. My friends took me to this unassuming strip mall at 2 o’clock in the morning told me go knock on the door. Inside the cutest Japanese Massage therapist with hair down to her tight ass. 4 foot 11 maybe 100 pounds. Put down 60 for Massage. First table shower. 1st time I had my taint massaged and a finger up my arse. Back to the room Massage asked if I wanted extra I said of course and I went all in at 200 extra. Picked her up put her on top went through all the positions and it was the first time I had a tongue in my ass. having someone so light and me being so young, I could flip her upside down I could carry her. I was ruined for life.

Cici at Choi's Barber shop. I gave in my two weeks and was committed to doing as little as possible and would take two or three hour lunches.

While starting at the wall, it dawned on me that I had never been to an AMP so I did some research and came across the barbershop.

Made a rookie mistakes - I went in with my job ID on my belt and she freaked out, thought I was LEO. The barber looked at my ID and asked what I wanted. Told him I just wanted a massage. I was given the all clear and to the room where I nervously undressed. I think she realized it was my first time and took pity on my dumbass.

First was Darl's on 37th Ave in flushing. Then second was across the street at Remeo Chans. Way back around '97 '98 ish. $60 all in. Damn inflation.....

My first one was in early 2000's. Honestly I do not remember where and what was it like. But. What I remember is the feeling of adrenaline to the this day I still have it and I love that feeling.

Especially, when I get to the location, when I give a look around to see who is coming and going, scoop the parking lot before I go in. See if there is anything strange going on. Decide to go in. (Adrenaline gets higher)
Coming closer to the door, ringing the bell, person that opens the door , for your luck if that person is a good choice or not. All these gives me good feelings and I still love also get very excited about it every freaking time. :D

You get what I mean :cool:

My First was 2 years ago (Showing my age) when I was Living in Brooklyn, it was just another shady apt right above a commercial venue in sunset park and 8th ave. In less than a year the place was abandoned and people moved in, but the number was still active for other spots.

Crazy I hit gold without realizing it. I come in and am greeted by the girl (20 to 24ish) and leads me to the room thinking she was the handler, only to find out she was my provider who spoke no english like at all, and used her phone to communicate, then the the actual handler (middle aged man) came in, and she gave me a water bottle.

Every other Amp in the area the girls looked a lot worst or were like twice my age. Good thing I don't live in that area anymore haha

My 1st ever was years ago at the 157 spot in Smithtown. Walked in not knowing what to expect. Lisa was her name, tall, long black hair, cute face. Paid for the hour. I was on my stomach for whole massage. My body was oiled up and she was working out every knot. I laid there not moving because the massage was so good. She went to grab hot stones and started moving them around my body, she glided one between my ass dragging down towards my balls. As I'm on my stomach still covered in oil she sits on the table with her legs dangling off and picks both my legs up putting my shins on top of her legs, and she pours more oil on my ass and starts this ST that to this day I can't get it out of head. She was rubbing my ass, using her fingernails circling my asshole while her hand scooped up my balls turning them back and forth softly like a cone at a soft serve machine (If that makes sense) and gave me the slowest yet most powerful HJ I've ever had even to this day. Needless to say I was in heaven. I called up a week later to make an appointment with her and when I walked in and a different girl brings me to the room. I said I have an appointment with Lisa. She said " I'm Lisa" I shook my head & Jenny the boss came in and remembered me from the week before and said " Oh that Lisa moved, she new Lisa" Needless to say she wasn't as good as the original. I don't know where she went but my 1st was my best & like a junkie I haven't been able to find one that matches up to the original!

My first amp was in Selden like a year ago. I always new these places did HE. I went in there and it was the hottest Asian women I have ever seen. Straight smoke show. Bubble butt and big Ds. She was also very nice and spoke ok English. I had no cool what I was doing. I left my boxer briefs on and she came in the room and was like what are doing. You never been to message place before and started laughing.lol. I never seen her again and been sad ever since........smh

Mine was Xing Xing spa in coram quite a few years back. Randomly drove by and decided to go in. Cute girl in her 20’s. Nice body and her ST game was incredible and it was history from there!

Now it’s an MMA Gym.