Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

Hey all.

About 4 years ago I read many reviews on here about Angelique and booked. My memory is very vague about it since it was so long ago. It was very much like reviews stated. Amazing legit massage with an intense ending, all with care, and attention to detail.

Fast forward to a few months ago and I was randomly having dreams about my session 4 years ago. That shows you how amazing they are. I contacted her again asking for a session. Told her I'd love to try pegging. She was super happy.

I visited and that day the bullshit free calling app I use was having major issues. I couldn't remember the exact house and like a true professional she wants to talk via voice to tell you where to go. I used my voice number and she told me where to go again. I enter and of course she's still as stunning. Beautiful body and skin tone, amazing eyes. Her place is always spotless and kept super neat. We talked a bit and I got comfy on the table face down. I explained I've seen her years ago and she couldn't remember me, but as we talked more she mentioned key things going on in my life and instantly remembered me. She has amazing people skills when it comes to talking. The massage was top notch. Rubbing, body sliding, I only get these type of rubs at 5 star resorts. I will say one thing about Angelique, the convos you have with her during the rub are so laid back and fun to engage, sometimes I honestly do not know how I'm going to get a hard on and finish.

But, when it comes time to her teasing and build up, she turns off the social switch and is 100% into it and WILL get you worked up. As I mentioned I wanted to do pegging. I told her I've done prostate milking myself but never any pegging. She was excited to help out. She used a handful of vibrating toys on me to help me get relaxed and ready. A combo of vibrating and some toys she teases you with. She got out her 3 sized dildos she uses with her strap on. Told me to look over and decide what one I wanted. I opted for the medium one. She strapped up and had me in doggy. Slowly but surely entered me and talked me through the entire process to help me relax. I was tense at 1st but she eased me, next thing I know we were doing many positions, ones that I wouldn't of ever thought of. Me being on top, me almost in an Amazon position. I was being milked this entire time. She ditched the start on at a point and tied me up to her table and used a combo of dildos and vibration to edge me. She basically made me beg to finish which she did not give in easily. When the finished happened, I couldn't even move. She eased me back to my senses and prepared a shower for me. Showered up and on I went. We had a lot of small in between situations in the session that I'm missing. She never talks about the donation and never seen her even count the donation.

That was a few months ago. 2 months after that I made another booking. I always text her and then call when it's closer to do the date. We have small talk. I told her I wanted more like the last session. I arrive. Let in and into the table I went. This session was a lot more talking which I enjoyed a lot. She is a great listener and talker. Rub was amazing as always and then testing started. As teasing started she instantly told me she was going to make me cum 2 times. She had me in positions I've never thought of, one of them being me laying face down over her lap almost like a baby, fucking her thighs. She then had me on my knees as she was talking all sorts of dirty. Had me lay down tied up as she tied my sack and used a combo of vibrating toys and hand motions to make me fully explode. She cleaned me up and gave me some water and some chocolate as I processed the intense ending. She then continued an amazing rub again. The entire time I kept thinking how it would be impossible for me to cum again. My penis pretty much shrunk into my stomach and I almost fell asleep. Kept thinking how am I gonna cum, let alone get hard again.

Then the teasing started again and shortly after I was tied up and was commanded to rub her all around, I was at fall mast and ready to explode again! Vibrating and tied up all over and I exploded again. Off to shower and to brush my teeth. We spoke at length again about life.

She truly is amazing at her work. There hasn't been any con to any of her sessions and personality. Each session is totally different and in a very good way. She even told me after a session how she never wants each session the same, it gets boring! I couldn't agree more.
Thank you...Kisses!!!!

Hey all.

About 4 years ago I read many reviews on here about Angelique and booked. My memory is very vague about it since it was so long ago. It was very much like reviews stated. Amazing legit massage with an intense ending, all with care, and attention to detail.

Fast forward to a few months ago and I was randomly having dreams about my session 4 years ago. That shows you how amazing they are. I contacted her again asking for a session. Told her I'd love to try pegging. She was super happy.

I visited and that day the bullshit free calling app I use was having major issues. I couldn't remember the exact house and like a true professional she wants to talk via voice to tell you where to go. I used my voice number and she told me where to go again. I enter and of course she's still as stunning. Beautiful body and skin tone, amazing eyes. Her place is always spotless and kept super neat. We talked a bit and I got comfy on the table face down. I explained I've seen her years ago and she couldn't remember me, but as we talked more she mentioned key things going on in my life and instantly remembered me. She has amazing people skills when it comes to talking. The massage was top notch. Rubbing, body sliding, I only get these type of rubs at 5 star resorts. I will say one thing about Angelique, the convos you have with her during the rub are so laid back and fun to engage, sometimes I honestly do not know how I'm going to get a hard on and finish.

But, when it comes time to her teasing and build up, she turns off the social switch and is 100% into it and WILL get you worked up. As I mentioned I wanted to do pegging. I told her I've done prostate milking myself but never any pegging. She was excited to help out. She used a handful of vibrating toys on me to help me get relaxed and ready. A combo of vibrating and some toys she teases you with. She got out her 3 sized dildos she uses with her strap on. Told me to look over and decide what one I wanted. I opted for the medium one. She strapped up and had me in doggy. Slowly but surely entered me and talked me through the entire process to help me relax. I was tense at 1st but she eased me, next thing I know we were doing many positions, ones that I wouldn't of ever thought of. Me being on top, me almost in an Amazon position. I was being milked this entire time. She ditched the start on at a point and tied me up to her table and used a combo of dildos and vibration to edge me. She basically made me beg to finish which she did not give in easily. When the finished happened, I couldn't even move. She eased me back to my senses and prepared a shower for me. Showered up and on I went. We had a lot of small in between situations in the session that I'm missing. She never talks about the donation and never seen her even count the donation.

That was a few months ago. 2 months after that I made another booking. I always text her and then call when it's closer to do the date. We have small talk. I told her I wanted more like the last session. I arrive. Let in and into the table I went. This session was a lot more talking which I enjoyed a lot. She is a great listener and talker. Rub was amazing as always and then testing started. As teasing started she instantly told me she was going to make me cum 2 times. She had me in positions I've never thought of, one of them being me laying face down over her lap almost like a baby, fucking her thighs. She then had me on my knees as she was talking all sorts of dirty. Had me lay down tied up as she tied my sack and used a combo of vibrating toys and hand motions to make me fully explode. She cleaned me up and gave me some water and some chocolate as I processed the intense ending. She then continued an amazing rub again. The entire time I kept thinking how it would be impossible for me to cum again. My penis pretty much shrunk into my stomach and I almost fell asleep. Kept thinking how am I gonna cum, let alone get hard again.

Then the teasing started again and shortly after I was tied up and was commanded to rub her all around, I was at fall mast and ready to explode again! Vibrating and tied up all over and I exploded again. Off to shower and to brush my teeth. We spoke at length again about life.

She truly is amazing at her work. There hasn't been any con to any of her sessions and personality. Each session is totally different and in a very good way. She even told me after a session how she never wants each session the same, it gets boring! I couldn't agree more.
great review

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can't believe it's been five years since I posted the first review of Angelique on UG.

Like with some other advertisers here every once in a while I need to do an in person get together with my favorites.

So I scheduled some time (90 minutes) with the lovely Miss Laroux this morning.

She greeted me at the door as usual and I was stunned that she hasn't aged a day since our first meeting. She was sporting long curly black hair and her signature grey cat eyes. Her short tight black dress showed off both her sexy legs and curves. I think her ass is actually rounder now. I couldn't keep my hands off it as she greeted me with a hug and kiss.

Once naked and on the table she gave me a massage comparable to any massage I've gotten at high end hotels.

But unlike the high end hotels on the flip the toys came out. At one point a rubber glove went on her hand.

She is an expert at getting you Rock hard but then delaying the orgasm while using different toys to stimulate or your naughty bits. At least twice she brought me to a brink I thought there was no coming back from only to calm me down and build up to a point even further.

By the time she let me orgasm I was in another world of pleasure and I'm sure most of her neighbors heard me.

Of course this was followed by a complete and thorough clean up, a shower where all my personal things were laid out and then back to the room where she made sure I was completely toweled off.

The level of pampering Angelique provides is unparalleled. It is a totally unique experience.
If you're looking for a $140 hh suck and fuck she is not for you. If you want to experience a top notch massage followed by an intense orgasm by having all your erogenous zones below the waist stimulated by various methods then she is not to be missed.

I can't believe it's been five years since I posted the first review of Angelique on UG.

Like with some other advertisers here every once in a while I need to do an in person get together with my favorites.

So I scheduled some time (90 minutes) with the lovely Miss Laroux this morning.

She greeted me at the door as usual and I was stunned that she hasn't aged a day since our first meeting. She was sporting long curly black hair and her signature grey cat eyes. Her short tight black dress showed off both her sexy legs and curves. I think her ass is actually rounder now. I couldn't keep my hands off it as she greeted me with a hug and kiss.

Once naked and on the table she gave me a massage comparable to any massage I've gotten at high end hotels.

But unlike the high end hotels on the flip the toys came out. At one point a rubber glove went on her hand.

She is an expert at getting you Rock hard but then delaying the orgasm while using different toys to stimulate or your naughty bits. At least twice she brought me to a brink I thought there was no coming back from only to calm me down and build up to a point even further.

By the time she let me orgasm I was in another world of pleasure and I'm sure most of her neighbors heard me.

Of course this was followed by a complete and thorough clean up, a shower where all my personal things were laid out and then back to the room where she made sure I was completely toweled off.

The level of pampering Angelique provides is unparalleled. It is a totally unique experience.
If you're looking for a $140 hh suck and fuck she is not for you. If you want to experience a top notch massage followed by an intense orgasm by having all your erogenous zones below the waist stimulated by various methods then she is not to be missed.
Thank you baby! You know there are so many levels to my sensuality ;) Each and every session gets better. See you soon!!!

There must be a members only club to see her lol. I've tried numerous times and either the phone rings out or she picks up tells me she is full lol. Any tips????
The best tip I can give you is, Call for scheduling. If it rings out, then I am more than likely in session. In that case feel free to send a text and I can tell you what's the best time to call.

Here is my first review and it was with the great Angelique. I had called way in advance for a Saturday appointment, and I to test I went for the Hour. Her rates have been listed in various places so no reason to be redundant here by repeating it, I did not feel like breaking a 20 so I gave her extra. She has a few rules before you go and I upheld them, have to give a few calls to confirm and then on the day of she lets you know the location. I was really going off of what I read from BillyS and one other from a year or so ago, and was not expecting anything cause as Angelique would say she customizes everything to the person. Something somebody else experience I may not have and same with what I got others may not have gotten.

I parked a few spots down and then walked up was greeted by the lovely Angelique and got to chatting. I am quite tall but I was in awe of her exoticness, from her voice to her eyes. She also has an awesome body, which she may let you touch. Went to the massage room got comfortable (Fully Undressed), and angelique made me feel very welcome and relaxed. We got to chatting about wine and her recent vacations. The gentle caressing she was doing was enthralling, and then I was feeling bad that I wasn't talking much. I had my faith in her services throughout, just going with the flow with her, where she did get me almost to the point of climaxing a few times, but with my rustiness I succumbed at the end. She cleaned me up and got me hydrated, which was a godsend. She does anal play, breaks out the toys which I could care less of when I am just in a state of pure bliss. She also set up the shower for me to clean up which I did then returned to the room to get dressed and dried off by Angelique.

All in all 10/10. My years in Mongering this was the experience I always wanted. Could care less about FS, when I at the end am getting serviced and reaching pure ecstasy with a FBSM. I feel AMP's only scratch that itch where Angelique satisfies my desires. May make it a quarterly/Biannual Trip to Angelique since she definitely got the poison out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Here is my first review and it was with the great Angelique. I had called way in advance for a Saturday appointment, and I to test I went for the Hour. Her rates have been listed in various places so no reason to be redundant here by repeating it, I did not feel like breaking a 20 so I gave her extra. She has a few rules before you go and I upheld them, have to give a few calls to confirm and then on the day of she lets you know the location. I was really going off of what I read from BillyS and one other from a year or so ago, and was not expecting anything cause as Angelique would say she customizes everything to the person. Something somebody else experience I may not have and same with what I got others may not have gotten.

I parked a few spots down and then walked up was greeted by the lovely Angelique and got to chatting. I am quite tall but I was in awe of her exoticness, from her voice to her eyes. She also has an awesome body, which she may let you touch. Went to the massage room got comfortable (Fully Undressed), and angelique made me feel very welcome and relaxed. We got to chatting about wine and her recent vacations. The gentle caressing she was doing was enthralling, and then I was feeling bad that I wasn't talking much. I had my faith in her services throughout, just going with the flow with her, where she did get me almost to the point of climaxing a few times, but with my rustiness I succumbed at the end. She cleaned me up and got me hydrated, which was a godsend. She does anal play, breaks out the toys which I could care less of when I am just in a state of pure bliss. She also set up the shower for me to clean up which I did then returned to the room to get dressed and dried off by Angelique.

All in all 10/10. My years in Mongering this was the experience I always wanted. Could care less about FS, when I at the end am getting serviced and reaching pure ecstasy with a FBSM. I feel AMP's only scratch that itch where Angelique satisfies my desires. May make it a quarterly/Biannual Trip to Angelique since she definitely got the poison out.
Nice review, although we do prefer you post what you paid so someone reading the review doesn't have to go look up the rates.
List damage and tips.

Thank you, See you soon! :cool:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello

this is not a review but asking for a recommendation. If one had a chance to meet this beautiful lady how long would you do?
At least 90 minutes.
Her sessions include a professional massage that is on par with any you will get at a high end resort or hotel. This will not be rushed.

Then after some teasing the toys come out.
Again she will not rush this part either, if anything she edges the orgasm to the point where she maximizes the intensity.

After a cool down and you regain your wits she will pamper you with a shower and make sure you are dried off.

Have fun

At least 90 minutes.
Her sessions include a professional massage that is on par with any you will get at a high end resort or hotel. This will not be rushed.

Then after some teasing the toys come out.
Again she will not rush this part either, if anything she edges the orgasm to the point where she maximizes the intensity.

After a cool down and you regain your wits she will pamper you with a shower and make sure you are dried off.

Have fun
Thank you for the kind info Billy

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thank you for the kind info Billy
No problem. She is an experience rather than a session.

I can attest every session gets better as she gauges what you like and what you can handle.

When I visited her in August she used two new toys on me and both times I thought for sure I was going to loose it but somehow she brought me back from the brink.

And the funny thing is if she had indeed finished me off with either of them I would have been more than satisfied.

My first review with my first provider, I definitely picked the right person to pop my cherry. Anyway, I had a 2-hour appointment scheduled for 4 but accidentally got there at 3:05 (apparently traffic is worse on Wednesday than it is on Friday, go figure). Luckily for me, Angelique was able to accommodate this unexpected situation. She greets me at the door and takes me to the room. I'm fairly certain she could tell I was a little nervous, again, this was my first time with any kind of a provider. Hell, this was my first real massage. So she chats me up for a bit, getting acquainted and getting me at ease. Guys, she is no dummy. This is an educated, eloquent woman that can most definitely hold a conversation. Eventually, she's ready to start but I requested a quick shower first since I came directly from work. Very clean and well kept bathroom btw. After getting cleaned up we get going.

Angelique has some relaxing music playing, lights dimmed, and has me lie face down on the table. Then starts an amazing firm massage. I mean this woman is an expert! Seriously, the massage is so good you almost don't want it to stop. Full body, head to toe. Eventually I figure out she is topless as she slides her amazing body all over me.

After a while, the erotic part really gets going. I was kind of in a daze from the massage but I'm fairly certain a finger was in my ass. She then flips me over onto my back and straps my wrists to the table. Angelique then starts pinching my nipples, does some light Shibari and ties up my cock and balls, and uses an electroshock wand on my nipples and cock. It felt amazing! I was hoping she'd use it on the glans, but that's probably too much for most of her clients. I acknowledge, I like things significantly rougher than most guys. Anyway, it goes back to fingering my ass and starts making my cock throb (no idea how many fingers she used but she could have used more). After this, Angelique frees my left hand and tells me to grab her ass and slap it, all while playing with my still tied up cock and balls with a massager. Finally she tells me to find her pussy and coaxes me to slide her cute panties/thongs down. I start rubbing on her pussy and she says "are we going to milk this cock or what?" Not even 10 seconds later, I'm cumming hard. Body shaking, toes curling, best orgasm in years!

After this, another quick shower then we chit chat some more and I left, already wanting to go right back in. Guys.... treat this woman right, she is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. It's like.... you walk in as a client but you walk out feeling like you made a friend. A friend who gives you a mind blowing orgasm lol. Seriously, next level customer service here. YMMV, as I understand, Angelique goes out of her way to try and customize each session.

Damage was $500, as listed on her website, and worth every penny!

Alright guys, so I noticed Angelique offers BDSM and I haven't seen a review of it yet. So I booked a 3 hour session with her to experience what this amazing, perfect beauty offers and let me tell you, it gets intense! I would call this a moderate session simply because there was no moment where I was genuinely in pain.

After a shower Angelique asked me what I wanted. I didn't know what exactly she offered so I decided to give her a rundown of things I'm interested in and let her decide what she could or would accommodate. We then got started with Angelique's signature full body massage of ecstasy. It's only my second visit but damn..... I already can't get enough of that amazing body rub!

After getting me nice and relaxed Angelique slowly inserts a finger in my ass. Then she does two, I think. Not really sure, I just know it felt great! After a few minutes of this Angelique starts using toys, occasionally taking time to grab ahold of my cock and do something to it. I had no idea what she was doing but felt intense, and great (found out later what she was doing). Eventually she puts on a strapon harness, mounts me, and slowly enters my ass all the way. I am in heaven, with this goddess sensually fucking me!

Then I am instructed to turn over on my back. This is where Angelique REALLY turns it up! While pumping on my throbbing cock with her hands, she would frequently stop, grab it very tightly and slap it, HARD! And she didn't stop there, Angelique started using her electro wand on my cock, focusing quite specifically on the tip right at my urethra. She then does even more pegging, in several positions, getting very deep. And the BDSM got even more intense!

Now I found out what Angelique was doing to my cock when I was lying face down. Angelique grabs my cock and sticks her pinky finger in it about to the first knuckle and makes me watch her finger fuck my cock! At this point I am pre-cumming like crazy, so Angelique makes me taste it by sticking that pinky in my mouth. Next she grabs a tea light candle and poors hot wax all over my cock, head and all!

We aren't done yet! Angelique grabs a paddle and starts smacking my cock harder and harder. I'm talking hard enough that there's probably going to be some light bruising. Finally, after over a dozen very hard paddle strikes, I tap so Angelique goes back to stretching my ass using bigger and bigger toys until she has this rather large pink dildo in my ass REALLY stretching me out. I was then instructed to jerk my cock while being fucked with this huge dildo. Right as I'm about to cum Angelique tells me I have to lick it all up while she watches! Not one to disappoint such a perfect woman, I do as instructed while my legs continued to twitch from such a powerful orgasm.

Eventually I take a shower and we chit chatted a while, about almost everything possible. I will definitely be going back to see what else the goddess can do to me! I never expected her to be so open and such a master of such intense pleasure! Damage is $250 an hour and worth it!