Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

irismithbae - I had her recently. 150$. BB pussy/greek. CIP. Make sure she has a shower before hand. She allows filming. She can take a pounding and you can be as rough as you want. She is very high volume. She seems to have a herpes mark on her butt cheek so be careful.
Seems like YMMV greatly. She let me bb but told me not to cip because she wasnt on bc when I had her months back. Recording allowed. Didn’t ask about greek . Someone else recently posted no raw pussy but bb greek . She let you cip and anal. But yeah agreed she’s def high volume. I’ll check my videos but I don’t think I saw the mark you’re referring to, though someone else here commented similarly at some point. Also not her third or fourth profile, probably closer to at least 8th

honestly feel kind of bad for her to some extent. Anyone else been to her place? She hosted when I was there…was not a pretty sight. She didn’t even have bath towels and stuff at the time, and she said she had just ordered them and was waiting for them to arrive

Seems like YMMV greatly. She let me bb but told me not to cip because she wasnt on bc when I had her months back. Recording allowed. Didn’t ask about greek . Someone else recently posted no raw pussy but bb greek . She let you cip and anal. But yeah agreed she’s def high volume. I’ll check my videos but I don’t think I saw the mark you’re referring to, though someone else here commented similarly at some point. Also not her third or fourth profile, probably closer to at least 8th

honestly feel kind of bad for her to some extent. Anyone else been to her place? She hosted when I was there…was not a pretty sight. She didn’t even have bath towels and stuff at the time, and she said she had just ordered them and was waiting for them to arrive
Her place is disgusting. She told me her landlord raised the rent on her. I suspect the landlord might be her pimp/boyfriend. Like people have mentioned before she's got some sort of mental illness.

Her place is disgusting. She told me her landlord raised the rent on her. I suspect the landlord might be her pimp/boyfriend. Like people have mentioned before she's got some sort of mental illness.
Speculation but when I was there it sounded like the landlords wife was there too. Doesn’t change what you said, but interesting situation. And yeah filthy

$creative$one$ asks for 1k. Film student of some kind. 300 for a meet and greet. Fantastic body, but doesn’t seem to have much personality. Won’t allow CIP, no throat fucking. No anal. Claims to get $350 for video chats and doesn’t seem to be able to be talked down. Also not kink friendly and can get judgemental. Blocked her after her negative attitude. Fucking hot body nice tits and young face, too bad her personality is lacking—should’ve known that her personality isn’t good from the lack of smiles. I suggest chatting her up and getting those pics.

$creative$one$ asks for 1k. Film student of some kind. 300 for a meet and greet. Fantastic body, but doesn’t seem to have much personality. Won’t allow CIP, no throat fucking. No anal. Claims to get $350 for video chats and doesn’t seem to be able to be talked down. Also not kink friendly and can get judgemental. Blocked her after her negative attitude. Fucking hot body nice tits and young face, too bad her personality is lacking—should’ve known that her personality isn’t good from the lack of smiles. I suggest chatting her up and getting those pics.
I spoke to her around a year ago. she was looking for 600-700 at the time (said she was getting 800 per meet). sent a bunch of topless/exposed boobs pics but said protection was an absolute requirement right off the bat. she kept rushing me to meet because her rent was due. if i didn't text back within like 10-15 minutes she'd get mad or annoyed, even though it was the middle of a work day. her tits look massive though, and you wouldnt really be able to tell from her clothed pics.

I gave up on SA. Girls are all using pro-SB speak like POT and meet and greet and salt daddy. When I started, the girls were real non-pros and then they started seeing more and more guys, and now they're just flatout pros.

I pay SBs for referrals and some recruiters are amazing at their jobs. I scroll through their social media friend lists and offer bounties if they can get a girl to meet for $300 or less. The most was $1,000 for an angelic high school girl who wasn't even on the market. She had a post celebrating her 18th birthday and my recruiter said definitely not. It took two months and dates where we just hung out smoking pot and whatever but she got it done. The target's been a regular of mine for about five years and we've been on vacation a few times.

The in-person introductions are better because there's a lot less flakiness and the girls are higher quality. Even the Bronx girls. I pay the girls I really like to get on long-term contraception and get tested every three months ($150 a test). It's an investment because IUDs are expensive but it's worth having a few girls who can safely BBFS. But my referral streams are drying up as the recruiters age out and the girls I'm currently seeing get possessive when I mention another girl. I'm in the process of getting back with girls in the past to see if they can refer but so far not that much luck. But I decided to jump back here and on SA and SA is somehow even worse.

Conclusion: it can't hurt to ask. Latinas in the Bronx all have friends who do it. Chinese and Indian girls can get very mercenary for a few dollars and they'll send me their cousins and best friends. White girls are really difficult. Single mothers of all races are easy targets. I straight up message them on Facebook if I see them on friends lists.
Interesting system...and how/where do you meet the original girls that refer you to the other girls? and wouldn't they not want to refer you to friends if they got a good thing going with you?

I spoke to her around a year ago. she was looking for 600-700 at the time (said she was getting 800 per meet). sent a bunch of topless/exposed boobs pics but said protection was an absolute requirement right off the bat. she kept rushing me to meet because her rent was due. if i didn't text back within like 10-15 minutes she'd get mad or annoyed, even though it was the middle of a work day. her tits look massive though, and you wouldnt really be able to tell from her clothed pics.
That number keeps rising…I wonder if anyone’s actually paying it.

$Surprised$Angel is even worse. She said 400 was for “street hookers” and claimed to be getting $1500 for a couple of hours. Had quite an attitude too.

$Swee$telli$ is former $Ange$licbaby$ - Korean girl I met twice before for $300 before she got promotion and said SD’s don’t help and my money is no good anymore, she looking for long term now like vanilla dating

$Cu$rvy$Pink$ - Latina agree to $300 then changed her mind, but she is a little too thick borderline obese so I ain’t chasing this one

$Chic$bae$ - agreed to $300 and was ready to meet but I was too busy with other SB’s and communication kind of dropped off

$Dreamy$Rocker$ - wants $1k per meet (3 hours), pass

$Mystic$Goddess$ - got a pro vibe from her, didn’t talk prices

A$lice$NYC$ - Asian/34, initially asked $700, I was in a rush so negotiated badly but agreed to $500 met at hotel decent BJ, she was accommodating and submissive and not a clock watcher but could only do 2 positions and got sore and needed to get lube constantly, nice girl but wouldn’t repeat especially at this rate.

$Belle$de$jour$ - Agreed to $300 readily lives in Yonkers was wiling to travel to NYC, she was way too eager to meet, I could be wrong but I got a vibe like she is a junkie I got spooked in any case decided not to meet

Na$tal$ie - 44 White woman, butta face but seemed kinky, body looked ok was excited to meet at $300, she said she put it in her calendar a week in advance, 2 days before she texts me saying she is excited to meet and where we gonna meet, day before I ask if we can switch to different hotel as the original place got booked, silence on her end, notice she is on the website, no answer, next morning crickets…So I have no tolerance for flakiness and waiting around so I pull the plug and make other plans.

E$m$ma - 38 Asian chunky, I was mainly attracted to her profile that said she loves gives “long leisurely blowjobs “ Lolz she was down for $300/3 hours booked like 9 days in advance because she was “touring” in Philadelphia, day before I text to confirm details, she says she can’t meet cause she normality gets twice that hourly, I guess she is a pro....

L$ad$yM - 53 white milf, easy to arrange her pictures looked nice agreed to $300 then changed her mind was holding on $400 but agreed to host on her apt on the UES so I saved on the hotel, less attractive and older than her photos wore glasses, nice lady and was accommodating but couldn’t get excited about her, she has a bunch of toys that she whipped out, lolz, got BJ a few times and jerked off, hung out a few hours, won’t go back.

$Shin$tara - 36 Asian /nice rack but bad skin/face is meh offered $300/ she wants minimum $600, hard pass

billyS

Reign of Terror
$Swee$telli$ is former $Ange$licbaby$ - Korean girl I met twice before for $300 before she got promotion and said SD’s don’t help and my money is no good anymore, she looking for long term now like vanilla dating

$Cu$rvy$Pink$ - Latina agree to $300 then changed her mind, but she is a little too thick borderline obese so I ain’t chasing this one

$Chic$bae$ - agreed to $300 and was ready to meet but I was too busy with other SB’s and communication kind of dropped off

A$lice$NYC$ - Asian/34, initially asked $700, I was in a rush so negotiated badly but agreed to $500 met at hotel decent BJ, she was accommodating and submissive and not a clock watcher but could only do 2 positions and got sore and needed to get lube constantly, nice girl but wouldn’t repeat especially at this rate.

$Belle$de$jour$ - Agreed to $300 readily lives in Yonkers was wiling to travel to NYC, she was way too eager to meet, I could be wrong but I got a vibe like she is a junkie I got spooked in any case decided not to meet

Na$tal$ie - 44 White woman, butta face but seemed kinky, body looked ok was excited to meet at $300, she said she put it in her calendar a week in advance, 2 days before she and texts me saying she is excited to meet and where we gonna meet, day before I ask if we can switch to different hotel as the original place got booked, silence on her end, notice she is on the website, no answer, next morning crickets…So I have no tolerance for flakiness and waiting around so I pull the plug and make other plans.

E$m$ma - 38 Asian chunky, I was mainly attracted to her profile that said she loves gives “long leisurely blowjobs “ Lolz she was down for $300/3 hours booked like 9 days in advance because she was “touring” in Philadelphia, day before I text to confirm details, she says she can’t meet cause she normality gets twice that hourly, I guess she is a pro....

L$ad$yM - 53 white milf, easy to arrange her pictures looked nice agreed to $300 then changed her mind was holding on $400 but agreed to host on her apt on the UES so I saved on the hotel, less attractive and older than her photos wore glasses, nice lady and was accommodating but couldn’t get excited about her, she has a bunch of toys that she whipped out, lolz, got BJ a few times and jerked off, hung out a few hours, won’t go back.

$Shin$tara - 36 Asian /nice rack but bad skin/face is meh offered $300/ she wants minimum $600, hard pass
Thanks for all the research and sharing.

This comment is not directed at you, but as an observation;
How are 44 and 53 year olds considered Sugar Babies? I mean even woman in their 30's are pushing it. The site should have an age limit.

Na$tal$ie - 44 White woman, butta face but seemed kinky, body looked ok was excited to meet at $300, she said she put it in her calendar a week in advance, 2 days before she texts me saying she is excited to meet and where we gonna meet, day before I ask if we can switch to different hotel as the original place got booked, silence on her end, notice she is on the website, no answer, next morning crickets…So I have no tolerance for flakiness and waiting around so I pull the plug and make other plans.

what site is this? I couldnt find any of these chicks on SA.

cheggitmeridian

Conan the Barbarian of SA
Interesting system...and how/where do you meet the original girls that refer you to the other girls? and wouldn't they not want to refer you to friends if they got a good thing going with you?
They're just sugar babies and I ask if they have friends who do it. They just really like money so they don't care about long-term consequences.

Thanks for all the research and sharing.

This comment is not directed at you, but as an observation;
How are 44 and 53 year olds considered Sugar Babies? I mean even woman in their 30's are pushing it. The site should have an age limit.
Cause for an 80 year old, a 50 year old is a "baby" Lolz...Different strokes for different folks....it's supply and demand, they will keep at till they can still earn, they do have to charge less than the younger ones to get more clientele...I did however get a "39 year old" white chick with a butta face who has been 39 for the last 20 years tell me she "normally" gets $3k/per date, maybe she got it before there are a lot of simps and suckers on the site who knows but that is the reason they still at it, for the hope of a big pay day...For me, I IDGAF about age as much, If I think they are attractive it's about what they willing to do and the service and price...Youth in itself doesn't do it for me since I aint gonna wife them, just busting a nut...

Your posts are always solid, with such a range, but if possible can you please post age for each, especially for the better ones (not bans, pro vibes). So hard to find any of them on SA without age/area. Most often basically impossible to find just based on the name/ethnicity.

cheggitmeridian

Conan the Barbarian of SA
Lots of scammers and time wasters.

Bella. 5780. 22. Dominican single mother. Very tall, thin, cute. Wouldn't believe that she has a baby.Has a stupid fucking chest tattoo. $200. BBBJ, covered FS, but does anal. Can host in the Bronx. Very much into rough sex. Let me basically fist her pussy and rimmed me. You would think she's loose because of the baby but she has a shallow pussy and I really stretched her out.

Shadi. 1001. 19. $300. Iranian girl at Columbia. Huge natural tits, cute voice, a bit thick but great ass. Took a few dates and finally got into her pants. She has recent tests showing she was clean and insisted on seeing my tests. I was clean so she was okay with BBFS. Used Plan B and she swallowed. Saw her twice but now she's ghosting me. Really enthusiastic in bed, and has a good pussy.

Jennifer JJ. 0327. $200. Skinny white girl from Queens. Really petite. BBBJ and CFS. She is on drugs or a bit slow. Good in bed, though definitely wrap it up.

Dana Flirty. 8629. $350. Not worth it. Great body in clothes but disappointing nude. Okay with BBFS if you have a recent test, and she also has recent tests. Odd that so many girls happen to have recent tests.

Angela Surprised Girl. 5098. Scam. Took lots of time and chatting and video chatting but then wants money before meet. Tells you right before you're supposed to meet. Never send money to anyone before a meet. It is ALWAYS a scam. Doesn't matter if she video chats or swears she only needs it this one time.

Cecilia. 2339. Cute white girl with a great body but not good in bed. $400.

Kat. 1887. $400. White girl who has amazing pics but she's now 20 lb heavier. CFS, BBBJ, but into rough sex. Didn't repeat.

Mimi. 3219. Asian girl from Columbia. FYI, someone above claimed she had a dread disease. Wanted $400. Didn't meet but she's still out there.

Melissa. 2933. 18. $350. Pretty little Asian girl. Thought she was a scammer but was cute in person. Got a test when I asked her to (supposed to be $300 but I gave her an extra $50 to take the tests), allowed BBFS, but had to pull out even with Plan B. Really, really nervous but warmed up after DATY. Treated her really nicely, was gentle with her, and took her out for dinner after. Ghosted me anyway. Probably decided it wasn't her for because she was way too sweet and naive.