Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

As I posted on Sept 11 this thread (bold has been added):
Yeah I’m interested in know do these girls who do this stuff know that’s why they are brought here, i Always wonder what these girls think before and after services, I read most of them are brought here from the Chinese mob … though sex work should be legal I think form what I’ve see it has gotten a bit out of control

Yeah I’m interested in know do these girls who do this stuff know that’s why they are brought here, i Always wonder what these girls think before and after services, I read most of them are brought here from the Chinese mob … though sex work should be legal I think form what I’ve see it has gotten a bit out of control
a bit out of control you say.
From what goes are posting and what I saw in the youtube links, (as another poster said) JH looks more like Bangkok. It seems JH even has the ladyboys to complete the picture.

Its all out in the open and blatant.

It simply can't continue

a...(as another poster said) JH looks more like Bangkok. It seems JH even has the ladyboys to complete the picture.

It's all out in the open and blatant.

It simply can't continue
Ladyboys (or whatever Dennis Rodman in a miniskirt and wig would be called) are on 41 Ave by low 70s streets, a residential area with fewer many pedestrians than Roosevelt, and these streetwalkers attract curb-crawling mongers in double-parked cars for negotiations. I don't know if these streetwalkers have any nearby apartments or commercial booths to perform in, or if they offer only car-dates. But in terms of long hours of activity to annoy nearby property owners, this residential setting on 41 Ave is much worse than Jackson Heights.

The Asians mamas (almost all Chinese 40+ somethings) stick to commercial streets like Roosevelt or Main, or at most half a block away.

As usual Genius is right. I am only 8 minutes on the subway to Rosevelt, like Flushing it's a great place to shop and eat so am there about twice a week. I guess Sliwa's Post video got under Adams's skin and you can see why between the vendors and the girls JH is starting to look like Bangkok

After the big raid a week ago last Friday I thought Monday with the UN in full session and Biden and Zelenksy in town it would be a great day to take a walk. I did some shopping on 82 and headed up to ground zero with no girls in site. As I got up to 88, I thought a mugging
was going on, 3 thugs had surrounded a neatly dressed Spanish guy. As soon as they put him against the wall I knew it was no mugging.
These guys sure fooled me, not one was over 5 8 and they were dressed like thugs. I don't know why they got him but I could venture
a pretty good guess. If they had UC there when the UN is in session wait till next week.

Since they don't arrest the girls and if they are serious which I believe they are now, They are going to go after the guys and
I am sure the Post would be happy to put a few John's pics on page 1

I had another thought on my way home. I always felt at ease in JH or Flushing when looking for company now if UC is in the area
and you are a white or black guy you better believe you have a big X on your back

Be careful guys, I think this time is for real
What exactly does a thug look like ? Asking for a friend

Twelve days after the big shakeup in JH things are getting back to normal. Not as many girls but all places seem to be open.
The girls are not as bold as they were before but most are back. I still think there is more to come so we shall see.

The biggest negative of the day was the return of tights, ugh
I miss summer already

got out of work early and was in a mood for bj so I went to Main Street and walked down Roosevelt and found three women in front of a parking garage across from what I think are flushing project houses(never seen the projects in flushing before lol)

… the older one about about 60 or 65 maybe in her 50s (I can never tell with Asians some age really bad despite being younger than they look) 5’3” skinny with a flabby belly wearing a medical mask approached me and I have a sick fetish For older Asian granny looking types … so she offers a massage i do the universal sign for do you do bj’s since she spoke no English she tried to say 100 I said nah no massage just bj she tried to say 80 I was like nah then she said 60 I said 40 she said no so I said 50 she agreed.

went upstairs to a massage parlor a few dudes coming out I think they live there too… saw some cute women but I just wanted a bj…
we get into the room she gets nude and asks for the money I give it she stays in the room tho.
gives me a thorough alcohol cleaning…
then I lay back and she starts blowing with a rubber on, that’s fine bbj’s are pretty risky nowadays from service women…I just wanted female lips around my dick…
her skills are pretty good despite her looks and body, small tits perky but small zero ass she kept rubbing and trying this massage thing to make me busy quick I told her to stop and just suck … she tried rubbing my taint but that wasn’t comfortable either… so about 10-15 mins goes and I blow my load… I was so pent up and stressed out I just enjoyed the bj… she was a trooper I was skull fucking her and she went with it..

she cleaned me up again with a thorough alcoholic cleaning and I left… not sure when I’ll try again… I have a lot going on so I may wait a while I usually go to Nancy’s but sometimes I just want a bj or quick no frills fucking and I see I can get it for less and simpler on Main Street…
as I left I did see a pretty cute younger one so maybe next time but for now I found a cheap solution when I just want a bj…
i forgot her name soon as we left she told me once but I don’t care… her value to me isn’t based on names or anytHing… I think it was Niko or noko or something …

...went to Main Street and walked down Roosevelt and found three women in front of a parking garage across from what I think are flushing project houses(never seen the projects in flushing before lol)

she cleaned me up again with a thorough alcoholic cleaning and I left… not sure when I’ll try again… I have a lot going on so I may wait a while I usually go to Nancy’s but sometimes I just want a bj or quick no frills fucking and I see I can get it for less and simpler on Main Strert …
Those projects are Bland Houses, named after some minstrel (James Alan Bland ).

I like this phrase, "thorough alcoholic cleaning", hope it can become a Freuding slip.

Such as?
What proof do you have it was her?
How many girls have you gone bare with?
Well my burning and itchiness, plus she's been the only one I've been bare with in over a year, but maybe it's not what I think it is. But if it is, unfortunately she's the only one. It's scary for me honestly. Maybe it's ethically wrong to say anything before visiting the doc, we'll see

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well my burning and itchiness, plus she's been the only one I've been bare with in over a year, but maybe it's not what I think it is. But if it is, unfortunately she's the only one. It's scary for me honestly. Maybe it's ethically wrong to say anything before visiting the doc, we'll see
Go to the doctor and let us know. Guys can be cautious with her in the meantime.

What's going on with 40th road
I was there last week and the week before and there were only 3 girls there
Two of the girls were Anna and her friend, who I believe work on 41 Ave now.
I know some of the girls have moved on to Roosevelt