Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I wonder if some of these ladies double or triple book. I noticed they are active and texting. So they make 2 , 3 dates in a night,
I think that is the most logical explanation for this behavior. If someone offers more I would want to see that person as well. What annoys me is the lack of notice. I always tell them we can reschedule if they can't make it, but to let me know beforehand. If I didn't have my own back up plans I would've wasted a lot of time lol.

I wonder if some of these ladies double or triple book. I noticed they are active and texting. So they make 2 , 3 dates in a night,
Most likely, I had a few say they are on the way and then ghost me, most likely got a better offer, or another one didn't show up because I refused to send an offer when she asked last minute...They also will make a date and then ghost you until the last minute waiting to see if they get a better offer...If I see they are flakey I don't fuck with them, don't care how hot they are, just don't have the tolerance for BS anymore...

Cutee is a pain in my ass. Met her over coffee a few weeks ago, very cute and flirty but home schooled, has a kid that her mom has custody over, doesn't have a high school diploma so no real prospects.

Texted after first meet to arrange a car date...drive to the location and while waiting I get a text that she's on her period and is spotting...asked if I still wanted to meet to which. Real turn off but I said yes.

Five.minites.later.get another text that the location is too busy so I said we'll find another spot. She then says she has a dishwasher in the back of her car so it's not going to work out and gets a bit nasty.

Fast forward a week, agree to meet against. This time an hour before she says it's raining so she can't meet plus she doesn't do car dates, blah blah. Makes it my fault again.

I see she changed her profile on SA so I message and she has no idea it's the same guy. So for shits and giggles I ask if she does car dates and she says yes but this time for $300 for a bj. Knowing where this was going I respond that I think $100 would be more than generous for her just to be a dick...got blocked.

I still have her number but she's always going to have an excuse. Waste.of time.
Thanks for sharing, confirmed what I thought and was correct to block her.

To speak on double, triple booking, I quadruple booked one day to see how what would pan out. Out of 4, zero meetings were had.

Reporting back with some intel,

$$Mina$$ 25 asian, Met her a month or so ago. Negotiated to $600 overnight, had a great time. She said she had been in the U.S for a couple of weeks when I met her. Her English was pretty good and had no trouble holding a conversation. She was a really cute body, a young gnd type. Did Bjj, followed by the usual positions. Would repeat but she's in Japan right now for a family event. She said she'll be back and ill see her again when she does.

$$SweetGurl$$ 21 asian, She's in the US on a intern (J-1?) visa. Agreed to $400/2hrs. Located out of state but flies to NYC every thu-sun. Much cuter in person than in pictures. Very enthusiastic and overall a great time. Was a little standoffish via texts but amazing in person. Bbj skills are slightly lacking but makes up with super tight kitty and overall attractiveness/youth.

$$IceQueenXo$$ 24 latina, single mom, pretty cute in pictures and accepted $300/2 hours but flaked on me twice. Blocked afterwards.
Curious if anyone has actually met up with her.

$$Koreaboo$$ 23 mixed, agreed to $400/2hrs, flaked twice. Blocked.
Which site is this ?

I think that is the most logical explanation for this behavior. If someone offers more I would want to see that person as well. What annoys me is the lack of notice. I always tell them we can reschedule if they can't make it, but to let me know beforehand. If I didn't have my own back up plans I would've wasted a lot of time lol.
The lack is notice is a generational thing. It's normal to them. No consideration. They do the same thing with jobs. Don't like your job? Just don't show up. No show no call is common. It's rolled over to the SB lifestyle. Just my opinion. But it is annoying and happening more often. I've messaged a few and then the messages stop for no reason. Either they moved on or they are just laying games

The lack is notice is a generational thing. It's normal to them. No consideration. They do the same thing with jobs. Don't like your job? Just don't show up. No show no call is common. It's rolled over to the SB lifestyle. Just my opinion. But it is annoying and happening more often. I've messaged a few and then the messages stop for no reason. Either they moved on or they are just laying games
This attitude may be more "normal" with the Gen Z's and the tail end (older wise) of the Millennials based on my discussions with some of the business owners that I know.

Next time you go into, for example Target or local food market, look around at the workers and notice what per centage are in their 60's or 70's. In the old days employers would have mandatory retirement age of 65 for employees to 'bring in young blood". Nowadays employers actually prefer older workers as they actually show up

BTW your "Either they moved on or they are just laying games " is a interesting Freudian slip :rolleyes:

This attitude may be more "normal" with the Gen Z's and the tail end (older wise) of the Millennials based on my discussions with some of the business owners that I know.

Next time you go into, for example Target or local food market, look around at the workers and notice what per centage are in their 60's or 70's. In the old days employers would have mandatory retirement age of 65 for employees to 'bring in young blood". Nowadays employers actually prefer older workers as they actually show up

BTW your "Either they moved on or they are just laying games " is a interesting Freudian slip :rolleyes:
You can't fire people cause they are too old anymore. That's age discrimination. As far as the flaking being a Gen Z and tail end of Millenials i think that's looking too deep into it. These girls are not attracted to the majority of the older Men that try and see them. Like others have said a girl may flake for more money or just cause she decided i just am not into him, idc .

Once you see them though, if you know what you are doing that flakiness either goes completely away or is much less of a thing.

Nothing to do with a generational thing IMO, just supply and demand...I find the "hotter" the chick the more flakier she we will be (or at least seen as conventionally hot)....In short they will have options, so they can be fickle, and make and break dates on a whim and don't give a fuck because will be 10 dudes behind them to replace him...I tend to avoid the chicks that have too many glam shots or too high opinion of themselves....I would actually prefer the chicks that are more girl next door average looking but look cute/sexy in a way....

The ones that are very hot or only have sexy pics up are most likely pros or closer to the pro spectrum of things....I don't believe there is a clear cut distinction between civvies and pros with sugaring is concerned but more a spectrum, and most girls on the sugar sites are somewhere in the middle....

So I am mostly looking for the girls that are more like civvies, and I want the girl to be as excited or more excited to me...Whether real or at least an illusion to get that cash I don't care...So for example if having a convo is like pulling teeth, and she responds hours/days later or short 1 word responses that is a red flag...or if I ask what is she into sexually, or some other question to build a rapport and she wants to ignore that question and just ask/when where we meeting that is another red flag that I am dealing with someone who is a pro...and if they flakey to the point of making a date and then ghosting when the date gets closer my new thing is too just automatically block them and rebook with someone else...I have a few girls that can meet on short notice like day off or a few hours, but sometimes you want to try someone new which is when you might encounter the flakiness....

***Enchanting### , She's 25, lives in Hempstead. Doesn't really look like her photos. Body is ok in person. Wants 150 for head, 300 for sex. Can get for less I assume. A bit Flaky. BBJ was okay at best. Would not do again. I was in the area and horny. Ha.

*** Serena*** Lives in Brooklyn. Met her for a drink. She doesn't look like her photos. Claims to be the goat of head? Didn't find out. She is a bit of turn off in person. A strange gal for sure. She told me 200 for head. I didn't bother. I assume I could have gotten it for less. But I passed.

***Enchanting### , She's 25, lives in Hempstead. Doesn't really look like her photos. Body is ok in person. Wants 150 for head, 300 for sex. Can get for less I assume. A bit Flaky. BBJ was okay at best. Would not do again. I was in the area and horny. Ha.

*** Serena*** Lives in Brooklyn. Met her for a drink. She doesn't look like her photos. Claims to be the goat of head? Didn't find out. She is a bit of turn off in person. A strange gal for sure. She told me 200 for head. I didn't bother. I assume I could have gotten it for less. But I passed.
I may have chatted with Serena …. But she had a different name then (actually she kept changing her name to other names that all kinda sounded like Serena). She described herself as the “throat goat”. She was definitely strange and I never ended up meeting her because I noticed that she kept changing her location.

I may have chatted with Serena …. But she had a different name then (actually she kept changing her name to other names that all kinda sounded like Serena). She described herself as the “throat goat”. She was definitely strange and I never ended up meeting her because I noticed that she kept changing her location.
She says she drives to Rhode Island or something to get Cigs or Weed. I can't recall. It saves her money. She takes the long way to avoid tolls. She also claims to make good money off OnlyFans. Can't see it, she isn't hot. She's 30 and is very strange.

Seeking is one step away from ******* at this point
SB is a little better. Takes work but now I have a soccer player SB from upstate. Awesome body and not a lot of $ discussed

Seeking is one step away from ******* at this point
SB is a little better. Takes work but now I have a soccer player SB from upstate. Awesome body and not a lot of $ discussed
Altec, whereabouts are you located, generally speaking? Does she come to you, or you to her? I've had a few hits/ meet greets on SA, & they want they $ but don't "need" it enough to do what's necessary to get it.

Altec, whereabouts are you located, generally speaking? Does she come to you, or you to her? I've had a few hits/ meet greets on SA, & they want they $ but don't "need" it enough to do what's necessary to get it.
I'm near NYC. She's "upstate". I got to her as I travel for business so it's good arrangement

For SB -

I keep my picture as non-identifiable as possible but have some face shots
in the secret folder so I can open it up if the match looks interesting.

I don't plan on verifying - you will get enough contact even without it.

I don't know how many guys actually verify- but I look for it on the girl.