Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I'm new to SB, and I understand the pay system, but am I correct that there is really no way to find a girl mentioned on here unless you just happen to come across her profile? No real search option? It's been discussed, I know, I'm not being lazy, but this thread is 25,000 posts long! Lol.

I'm new to SB, and I understand the pay system, but am I correct that there is really no way to find a girl mentioned on here unless you just happen to come across her profile? No real search option? It's been discussed, I know, I'm not being lazy, but this thread is 25,000 posts long! Lol.
Welcome. There's no way to search by profile on SB. You just need to narrow the search.I'm not sure about SA as I'm not in that site

For SB its hunt and peck.

First narrow your search to the zip + 5 miles and then throw on some filters.
If you know their rough age/appearance/body size you can narrow it more quickly.

For NYC there will be a lot of noise and fake profiles so you have to scroll through a lot of junk
to find something interesting.

I am halfway between NYC and Philly so I get a good mix of both.

Been a rough month on SA. Lot of scammers and Flakes. As always remove symbols

$$$Loving$/$/Gorgeous$$ 40, Oakdale
She Reached out, not my type but info is info. Wants 400 for CFS, BBJ and is able to host. For her, too much for me. Pass.

$$Tina$//$marie$$ 38, New york
She reached out and wanted to get dinner. Wanted me to Uber her to and from. No issue with that but I googled the number and a few male centric names came up. Told "her", let's video chat and she had an issue with it. I seem like "low class" since I asked to video chat. The next day, she reaches back out and all of a sudden is open to video chatting. Video chatted and the women looks similar to pics. Something is off with this one and I would avoid.

$$Tempting$/$$Mizz 28, Linden, NJ
Another venmo/zelle scams. Wants to meet immediate but needs 150 sent for baby sitter/car fare/ whatever bs they come up with. Avoid.

$$Cutie//Petite??%Baby 28 Nassau
She's had an account before, reached out and set up a same day meeting. 2 minutes before the meeting asked for a confirmation pic of me, something seemed off since she told me she was two minutes away so told her no dice, I'll meet you at the place we discussed, now she can't meet without a pic. Had a feeling she was never on the way. Flake, would avoid.

All for now, a few more weeks on this one and will take a break until college starts again.
Zales next time.

Been a rough month on SA. Lot of scammers and Flakes. As always remove symbols

$$$Loving$/$/Gorgeous$$ 40, Oakdale
She Reached out, not my type but info is info. Wants 400 for CFS, BBJ and is able to host. For her, too much for me. Pass.

$$Tina$//$marie$$ 38, New york
She reached out and wanted to get dinner. Wanted me to Uber her to and from. No issue with that but I googled the number and a few male centric names came up. Told "her", let's video chat and she had an issue with it. I seem like "low class" since I asked to video chat. The next day, she reaches back out and all of a sudden is open to video chatting. Video chatted and the women looks similar to pics. Something is off with this one and I would avoid.

$$Tempting$/$$Mizz 28, Linden, NJ
Another venmo/zelle scams. Wants to meet immediate but needs 150 sent for baby sitter/car fare/ whatever bs they come up with. Avoid.

She's had an account before, reached out and set up a same day meeting. 2 minutes before the meeting asked for a confirmation pic of me, something seemed off since she told me she was two minutes away so told her no dice, I'll meet you at the place we discussed, now she can't meet without a pic. Had a feeling she was never on the way. Flake, would avoid.

All for now, a few more weeks on this one and will take a break until college starts again.
Zales next time.
It's incredible how brazen some of them are with the scam. There must be people who fall for the scam. Uber both ways? Click!

That’s why I always say to write name of profile with a $ in front and back of profile name . Age and Location (listed not actual).

she’s real , she been mention here before. Pretty sure for $400 . Don’t know what she’s asking now a days . My guess with her asking for pictures is so she knows who she’s meeting. I can see Girls get catfish too. Sending Picture doesn’t bother me but I know it can be a problem for some of the guys on here with their SO.

It's incredible how brazen some of them are with the scam. There must be people who fall for the scam. Uber both ways? Click!
The scam attempts have reached new levels. Weak attempts but they try. Between the Telegram/ Snap Chat waste of time . And then you have those who want to meet but want a deposit for "Safety". Like me sending a small amount assures safety.

I always Uber my girls both ways, it is my preference. Yes, more money, but I control the situation. I don't have to think about pimps waiting outside for them, it rids the send money for an uber scam, cash and dash, etc. I also get their location. I uber, track the uber, meet them outside when they get out of the car.

From the scammers POV it is also a numbers game.

They have to stay ahead of the platform's fraud detection plus work enough chumps to get a payoff.

But it has to be worth it- one score will make thousands of attempts worthwhile so they keep at it.

I always Uber my girls both ways, it is my preference. Yes, more money, but I control the situation. I don't have to think about pimps waiting outside for them, it rids the send money for an uber scam, cash and dash, etc. I also get their location. I uber, track the uber, meet them outside when they get out of the car.
Maybe. YOu get where the Uber did the pick up which could be anywayre. Does Uber let you control how many passengers. If not the pimp might come along. If so the pimp follows the Uber or uses her Find my phone tracking stuff and can show up any time maybe even before her with some intellgence. She also gets to talk to the Uber driver maybe figure out your name or where the driver is going to before arrival, maybe even texts you for that info along the way. No more likely or unlikely or not much actual control than much else under conditions like this.

she’s real , she been mention here before. Pretty sure for $400 . Don’t know what she’s asking now a days . My guess with her asking for pictures is so she knows who she’s meeting. I can see Girls get catfish too. Sending Picture doesn’t bother me but I know it can be a problem for some of the guys on here with their SO.
I didn't doubt she was real. To me, texting literary 2 minutes out from when she said she was arriving to the coffee shop states she was never on her way to begin with. My belief is she always intended to flake, stated 300 for CFS, BBJ.

Don't have a SO but as a principal, I don't send pics only brief video chats.

Off topic, anyone ever have any luck with Ashley mad?? Had a female friend tell me about this site last week, she's had numerous affairs on this site but then again it's easier for her because she's a female lol, I recently signed up but haven't brought any credits. Figure it's better then spending $$ on sa chics and married and involved chics have alot to lose like me.
Here is my take on AM, I experimented with it more than 10 years ago and now recently.
Years ago, I had a few matches on the site, met one average looking Polish chick at the restaurant over the skating rink for drinks, she was down to party and we disccused hanging out, doing coke together and fucking, but she worked a weird hours at a hotel like nightime and weekends and was always working so it never happened.

While I have had success on SB sites, there is something exciting about having an affair where both parties are sneaking around....and who doesn't like free sex...Off the profile that have photos if it looks TGTBT it is....They either looking for cyber relationship, sell photos, webcam, or some other scams...I avoided the ones with photos that looked too hot...I also set up a filter only those that were looking for in person and excluded cyber...Most of the profiles did not have any photos or had secret photos that they need to unlock, I would say there might be a lot of fake profiles but a lot of real ones too, I would say the ones that have actual text in their profile were maybe the real ones there were tons of profile with no photos or any text in the profile, just race, age, height, etc. The shotgun approach gets very costly because the goal of the site is for you to burn through credits...Same business model as secret benefit, but its harder to sniff out which profiles are fake...I mean the women don't really have to put up photos they getting like hundreds of messages a day without photos....

So I send out a bunch to see if I could get anything real...Be careful and disable the autorefill or credits or you can spend hundreds or thousands without even realizing it...Probably got a few replies back, some were real but when I saw the photos they were either very overweight or homely looking, not interested...Found 1 white milf who was not bad looking, and we seemed to vibe, but she wanted to meet up for most of the day weekdays like 6 hours during the week, not able to do that...Matched with a chinese girl who seemed very interested but refused to send me a photo cause it "wasn't safe" and then she saw a photo of me with a beard, said she doesn't like facial hair so that was the end of that...So yes it is very possible to meet someone you just need to invest a shit ton of time and cash to find the needle in the haystack...

Another complication meeting up with married women is coordinating schedules, they can only get out at certain times and if it doesn't mesh with your schedule you SOL. Sugar babies much easier in that regard, you can tell them when/where to meet at your convenience.

Also tried Fling.com most of the profiles are pushing for you to spend money on webcam BS, that site is complete trash don't bother with that one.

Cutee is a pain in my ass. Met her over coffee a few weeks ago, very cute and flirty but home schooled, has a kid that her mom has custody over, doesn't have a high school diploma so no real prospects.

Texted after first meet to arrange a car date...drive to the location and while waiting I get a text that she's on her period and is spotting...asked if I still wanted to meet to which. Real turn off but I said yes.

Five.minites.later.get another text that the location is too busy so I said we'll find another spot. She then says she has a dishwasher in the back of her car so it's not going to work out and gets a bit nasty.

Fast forward a week, agree to meet against. This time an hour before she says it's raining so she can't meet plus she doesn't do car dates, blah blah. Makes it my fault again.

I see she changed her profile on SA so I message and she has no idea it's the same guy. So for shits and giggles I ask if she does car dates and she says yes but this time for $300 for a bj. Knowing where this was going I respond that I think $100 would be more than generous for her just to be a dick...got blocked.

I still have her number but she's always going to have an excuse. Waste.of time.

Woke up today to three new messages. Each account had same headline " Make Vids With Me"
And here is the about me.
"Slightly unorthodox i guess, recently found out i had a ‘stranger kink’ and wanted someone to help me film some contnt. I think it would be super hot to do a PÒV? If you are interested then message me on the urI below as i dont check messages here too often and want to shoot soon! heyyassy.co (you might need to copy and paste it this site is so glitchy lol)"

The scams/Bots are real. And multiplying !

Reporting back with some intel,

$$Mina$$ 25 asian, Met her a month or so ago. Negotiated to $600 overnight, had a great time. She said she had been in the U.S for a couple of weeks when I met her. Her English was pretty good and had no trouble holding a conversation. She was a really cute body, a young gnd type. Did Bjj, followed by the usual positions. Would repeat but she's in Japan right now for a family event. She said she'll be back and ill see her again when she does.

$$SweetGurl$$ 21 asian, She's in the US on a intern (J-1?) visa. Agreed to $400/2hrs. Located out of state but flies to NYC every thu-sun. Much cuter in person than in pictures. Very enthusiastic and overall a great time. Was a little standoffish via texts but amazing in person. Bbj skills are slightly lacking but makes up with super tight kitty and overall attractiveness/youth.

$$IceQueenXo$$ 24 latina, single mom, pretty cute in pictures and accepted $300/2 hours but flaked on me twice. Blocked afterwards.
Curious if anyone has actually met up with her.

$$Koreaboo$$ 23 mixed, agreed to $400/2hrs, flaked twice. Blocked.

$$Mina$$ 25 asian, Met her a month or so ago. Negotiated to $600 overnight, had a great time. She said she had been in the U.S for a couple of weeks when I met her. Her English was pretty good and had no trouble holding a conversation. She was a really cute body, a young gnd type. Did Bjj, followed by the usual positions. Would repeat but she's in Japan right now for a family event. She said she'll be back and ill see her again when she does.

$$SweetGurl$$ 21 asian, She's in the US on a intern (J-1?) visa. Agreed to $400/2hrs. Located out of state but flies to NYC every thu-sun. Much cuter in person than in pictures. Very enthusiastic and overall a great time. Was a little standoffish via texts but amazing in person. Bbj skills are slightly lacking but makes up with super tight kitty and overall attractiveness/youth.

$$IceQueenXo$$ 24 latina, single mom, pretty cute in pictures and accepted $300/2 hours but flaked on me twice. Blocked afterwards.

I told Mina she's crazy asking for $600. I wouldn't give her anything over $300-350.

Joined SA again with a promo code, but forgot to cancel in time. Got no real traction, but was having fun. Tired of it now though. Lots of msgs and texts, but at the last minute they say they are actually out of state or some crap. Ugh. But the hunt continues.

Any info on $$gracie$$ out if sound beach area in Suffolk? Been on SA for a few years, but don't recall her profile & pics don't look like anything I've seen on pro sites.

I wonder if some of these ladies double or triple book. I noticed they are active and texting. So they make 2 , 3 dates in a night,