Slinky's Juneteenth Eve Spectacular Tuesday June 18th

I agree with everyone. The party was really, really, good. I spent the first half of my night speaking with Avery and spent $80 with her for lap dances and that got me going. There was a girl (Medusa), latina (maybe) blue see through shirt, who I thought looked amazing. I asked her for some lap dances and after I paid entry for the room she wanted $50 per song, then said she'll take $40 per song after I said I only pay $20 per song. She was stunned when I walked out... and ran into Chloe. She and I hit it off immediately and we went to a private room for a BBBJ for $160. And after that I was spent.

I am definitely in for the next one!

Sounds like it was a great party. I had a work emergency and could attend this one. I really enjoyed the last one (Slinky's birthday) so I am pissed I missed this one. I'll be at the next one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I agree with everyone. The party was really, really, good. I spent the first half of my night speaking with Avery and spent $80 with her for lap dances and that got me going. There was a girl (Medusa), latina (maybe) blue see through shirt, who I thought looked amazing. I asked her for some lap dances and after I paid entry for the room she wanted $50 per song, then said she'll take $40 per song after I said I only pay $20 per song. She was stunned when I walked out... and ran into Chloe. She and I hit it off immediately and we went to a private room for a BBBJ for $160. And after that I was spent.

I am definitely in for the next one!
You were the guy I met in the elevator on the way out?

Awesome party Slinky as expected and a thanks to everyone who helped make this happen! Would name tags be out of the question?? I would have loved to meet some of you like Billy and Pokler. I lean towards the shy side so I often don't initiate conversations..

The girls were lovely, but need to work on my negotiation skills. I wish the attractive Asian woman was working rather than hanging with her bf!
That was Layla. You can read my review of her in the New Rainbow Spa thread.

I didn't have the gas to see all the girls I liked there. Wish I was younger! There was a blond girl maybe part spanish, with a star tattoo just below her throat. She said her name was Crystal. Did anyone see her last night, or know where works out of? She gave me her Instagram but it doesn't seem to work. She was pretty buzzed so I'm not sure if she gave it to me wrong. I'd love to see her.

There was also a tall girl maybe part asian, she was wearing a net dress with a hip pack. She was squirting the girls during the wet t shirt contest. Anyone know her name? Her and the white girl who was also shooting the squirt guns. Should have asked. Any help is appreciated

Crystal aka hope ?
I didn't have the gas to see all the girls I liked there. Wish I was younger! There was a blond girl maybe part spanish, with a star tattoo just below her throat. She said her name was Crystal. Did anyone see her last night, or know where works out of? She gave me her Instagram but it doesn't seem to work. She was pretty buzzed so I'm not sure if she gave it to me wrong. I'd love to see her.