Ironies

Perhaps.
Or maybe the disposable income of someone who enjoys $200 steaks is sufficient such that paying for such is not a consideration whereas even though she gets $300 per pussy sale there aren't enough of them such that her disposable income makes a $200 steak too much of an extravagance?

1) Last night I listened to a woman repeatedly say she could never pay $200 for a steak. She charges $300 an hour for her pussy.

I’m on her side.

After the handler takes his fee which would be about half, she’d have to take on a second client to buy that steak.

Would you lay on your back for 2 hours and let a couple of old codgers give you the high hard up your rear just so you can go buy that steak?? I clearly wouldnt…..

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I’m on her side.

After the handler takes his fee which would be about half, she’d have to take on a second client to buy that steak.

Would you lay on your back for 2 hours and let a couple of old codgers give you the high hard up your rear just so you can go buy that steak?? I clearly wouldnt…..
I think a better question is:
Would you work an hour at your chosen profession for the world's best steak?
PXL_20230507_012833090_copy_614x816.jpg

What makes the wagu “the best”?
It has the most marbling, Intermuscular fat. Steaks are judged by marbling, the more the better. Better taste and more tender. Prime has more marbling than choice. If I see a steak with no or very little marbling I know it's going to be tasteless and tough. Therefore I only buy prime at the Butcher as supermarkets only carry choice. Costco has both prime and choice and sometimes the choice has as much marbling as the prime so it's worth taking a chance on.