Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Hi, reporting back.
You guys were right about adorable, she reached out later that day and said she was "busy". I ignored and blocked her after that.

The below info is all from SA (Remove all $'s)
$$Your$damsel$$ - 25, NY in profile
Just a heads up on this. I've texted with this one before but I felt something was off so I didn't plan anything. Constantly changes profiles and I only know this because the profile pic favorites my profile every few weeks. The same women in the pic, different poses but location constantly changes. Unsure what the deal is with this one. Be careful.

Just a heads up on this. I've texted with this one before but I felt something was off so I didn't plan anything. Constantly changes profiles and I only know this because the profile pic favorites my profile every few weeks. The same women in the pic, different poses but location constantly changes. Unsure what the deal is with this one. Be careful.
Thanks for the heads up. She sent me two pictures of herself through texts which were okay(not bad but different than the profile pic.) Honestly, I was thinking about cancelling because I didn't like the vibes while texting but I think I will definitely cancel now. I think I was letting my little head make the decisions until seeing your post.

Thanks for the heads up. She sent me two pictures of herself through texts which were okay(not bad but different than the profile pic.) Honestly, I was thinking about cancelling because I didn't like the vibes while texting but I think I will definitely cancel now. I think I was letting my little head make the decisions until seeing your post.
Very welcome, I had to sign on once I double checked the profile. Better safe than sorry.
Since your roster is down by one, I owe you one. Stay tuned.

I hit her up in about 18 mos ago in Las Vegas (she must have been there for a while). I think she said she was from Long Island originally. Quoted 700 and wouldn't negotiate below 600. I passed. Too bad the pics aren't current.
All of them up the $$ they ask for in Vegas. Hard to find a good deal, but you can get some amazing ass when visiting if you start working it a week before.

All of them up the $$ they ask for in Vegas. Hard to find a good deal, but you can get some amazing ass when visiting if you start working it a week before.
Exactly. On that same trip I actually found a gorgeous Blasian for 300. She's apparently no longer on SA - too bad. Saw her on consecutive nights. It was epic.

To your point, it did take some legwork.

She is legit. Met her for 600 at name brand hotel. Says she has a regular situation and has had prior arrangements. Not a pro vibe. A little thicker than pics but not fat at all. Cute and very bubbly and chatty. Nice BBBj, clean kitty takes direction well finished with her cowgirl. Not in a rush. Would repeat if less $$.

Did you fuck her raw?

Last day of SA, a small report. Remove the $

$Isabel $SBaby 23$
Whitestone 23, from Argentina, Open to BBJ, CFS, and Greek if really in the mood. looking for 400 to meet. Sent me a screen shot of her inbox and she has a lot of messages so it might take a while to respond back if you reach out. Haven't been able to meet due to time restraints on her end. Will follow up.

$Sugar$baby$for$U
Queens, 23. Looking for 600 per meet. Nice body. A few weird ego things during the m/g. I reached out after and haven't gotten a response, oh well.

$Tasha$
22, Elmont. Looking for people to buy access to dropbox before meeting up. Would avoid. Scam likely.

$European_princess$
30 queens, looking for 4 to 500 per meet. Haven't followed through. Will see where it goes.

$latincurves$
26 Union, NJ. She reached out from an earlier review, went from 800 to 350 so I met up with her. BBJ, CFS, not a fan of greek. She's ok, unsure if I would repeat

Looking at my inbox, the only person I would like to see where it goes with is $Melrose$427$. Looks like a better version of a girl from SB. Any info on her is appreciated.
Outside of that, think those are the loose ends that needed to be tied up. The 33% off is tempting but think I'll stick to my idea of a month off reset and maybe try the ground game. If I strongly consider an AMP visit, I'll be back quicker than a month.
Hails next time.

Last day of SA, a small report. Remove the $

$Isabel $SBaby 23$
Whitestone 23, from Argentina, Open to BBJ, CFS, and Greek if really in the mood. looking for 400 to meet. Sent me a screen shot of her inbox and she has a lot of messages so it might take a while to respond back if you reach out. Haven't been able to meet due to time restraints on her end. Will follow up.

$Sugar$baby$for$U
Queens, 23. Looking for 600 per meet. Nice body. A few weird ego things during the m/g. I reached out after and haven't gotten a response, oh well.

$Tasha$
22, Elmont. Looking for people to buy access to dropbox before meeting up. Would avoid. Scam likely.

$European_princess$
30 queens, looking for 4 to 500 per meet. Haven't followed through. Will see where it goes.

$latincurves$
26 Union, NJ. She reached out from an earlier review, went from 800 to 350 so I met up with her. BBJ, CFS, not a fan of greek. She's ok, unsure if I would repeat

Looking at my inbox, the only person I would like to see where it goes with is $Melrose$427$. Looks like a better version of a girl from SB. Any info on her is appreciated.
Outside of that, think those are the loose ends that needed to be tied up. The 33% off is tempting but think I'll stick to my idea of a month off reset and maybe try the ground game. If I strongly consider an AMP visit, I'll be back quicker than a month.
Hails next time.
Will be posting more on here. Saw Melrose$427$ in August-ish. I didn't really negotiate. 500/meet. Body is great - exactly as depicted (face was a little worn from pics). BBJ - covered fs - second round I just wanted the bbj because it was top 5 (better than redhead rachel and Harley - for those familiar with the forum) - CIM, don't remember if she swallowed. She was nice, but too many follow up texts to meet again. I haven't seen her since and she still hits me up once every few weeks - as recently as two-ish weeks ago.

Just saw $$AV$$Rings$$ from SA. Not sure if she was reviewed here but would be surprised if she wasn’t. She seems logged in all the time. Very communicative and gets right to the point on text. Nice girl. Definitely her in the pics about 5 years ago. 3rd pic in bathrobe is most representative of her present look. Tall and thicker than expected. But again not fat… seems like that is all of them lately. Lots of tattoos which are in pics. Nice friendly girl who seems pretty level headed. Got down to business. Gets on her knees enthusiastically for aggressive BBBJ. Returned the favor and she likes combo finger and tongue. Possibly a real O. Cover for main event doggy to missionary until pulling out and blasting on her tits and belly. No rush during but once done she was out the door. Overall a positive experience but probably wouldn’t repeat since I wanted to see the girl from 5 years ago.
Lol this one hit me with $600

So Finally after not renewing after a year and some change I decided to resubscribe . Reasons are well I see a lot new faces and I know some of you have been sharing this whole time so thanks . I gather some girls that I wanted to inquire about and made the membership worth my while . So this is week 1 so expect a lot of info . As always remove $

$Geoirgia / 19 / NY,NY / White (Listed as $Geoirgia003 from Port Jefferson on SB) wants 350 . Just oral on first meet , claims sex on 2nd meet and afterwards.

$Sexysecretxo / 23 / Hicksville / White wanted $800 but I counter with 400 but I never went thru with it.

$ChicBeauty / 22 / NY,NY / Hispanic wants 500

$FineLover / 28 / Mineola / White wants $

200 for just Head and touching the first time and then 500 for FS . I did have an itch for her but I just wanted to get straight pass the 200 for head

$EndearingFemale / 26 / Glen Cove / White when asked how much , she replied with “Probably too much” so I asked how much is too much . So I will updated when and if she replies.

$Pixiedust / 22 / Jericho / White another one who says she’s expensive . Yet has gotten back to me with a number price . Will updated you guys when and if she does

$xlittlexmissxoxo / 22 / Elmhurst / Hispanic now this one is right up my ally . Love her looks so we will be on radar . She asking for 400 , So that why I have her on the waitlist

$Luciana / 25 / Flushing / Hispanic she wants 500 , I’ll pass

$arose1345 / 31 / Kings County / White asking for 600 but is open to counters . Open to a lot of things so this one is on the waitlist as well .

$QuietGirl / 33 / Great Neck / White (Listed as $QuietGirlElle Age 31 on SB) This one has a picture that I can recognize the Location and well I wants to sample her , however she hasn’t reply to me . My guess is she wants someone older . Maybe someone can chime on this

Now I also Reloaded in some credits on Sb but I use them wisely

$Alice_ma / 18 / Brooklyn / Hispanic I unlocked convo but her writing seemed scripted . I only unlock because I also recognize the location on her photos . Would have love to sample her .

Any info on these girls will be gladly appreciated

On Sa

$SweetHottie / 23 / Garden City / Hispanic I been eyeing her for months but has yet to respond back to me .

$Minty / 30 / Huntington / White

On Sb

$joannaxox012 / 23 / Hicksville /

White

$delilah_511 / 20 / Hempstead / Hispanic

$amartn729 / 18 / NY,NY / White

$daddysgothgirix / 24 / Hewlett Harbor / White

$cutegothsweety / 18 / Franklin Square / Hispanic

$Jenocc / 24 / Hempstead / Hispanic

Thanks once again , hopefully the info helps , stay tune for the remaining weeks
Season for me is almost over . So heres a list

$Angelicbaby / 30 / Ny,Ny / Asian , Korean girl quoted me $500

$BellaGee 3000 / 30 / NY,Ny / White quoted me $500

$FeminineDame / 20 / Brentwood / Spanish

Also quoted me $500

$AvRings / 31 / Ny,Ny / Spanish quoted me $800 even I know some you guys said $600 . I passed . Said she’s located in Long Island .

$Gabbybabe / 46 / Patchogue / white wants $450 also on Sb as $Gabby0910

Any intel on $missmomonroe / 23 / from Westbury please let me know . I have been eyeing her . I message her but I guess she has yet to open mine or is a bot . She looks like a good time

So Finally after not renewing after a year and some change I decided to resubscribe . Reasons are well I see a lot new faces and I know some of you have been sharing this whole time so thanks . I gather some girls that I wanted to inquire about and made the membership worth my while . So this is week 1 so expect a lot of info . As always remove $

$Geoirgia / 19 / NY,NY / White (Listed as $Geoirgia003 from Port Jefferson on SB) wants 350 . Just oral on first meet , claims sex on 2nd meet and afterwards.

$Sexysecretxo / 23 / Hicksville / White wanted $800 but I counter with 400 but I never went thru with it.

$ChicBeauty / 22 / NY,NY / Hispanic wants 500

$FineLover / 28 / Mineola / White wants $

200 for just Head and touching the first time and then 500 for FS . I did have an itch for her but I just wanted to get straight pass the 200 for head

$EndearingFemale / 26 / Glen Cove / White when asked how much , she replied with “Probably too much” so I asked how much is too much . So I will updated when and if she replies.

$Pixiedust / 22 / Jericho / White another one who says she’s expensive . Yet has gotten back to me with a number price . Will updated you guys when and if she does

$xlittlexmissxoxo / 22 / Elmhurst / Hispanic now this one is right up my ally . Love her looks so we will be on radar . She asking for 400 , So that why I have her on the waitlist

$Luciana / 25 / Flushing / Hispanic she wants 500 , I’ll pass

$arose1345 / 31 / Kings County / White asking for 600 but is open to counters . Open to a lot of things so this one is on the waitlist as well .

$QuietGirl / 33 / Great Neck / White (Listed as $QuietGirlElle Age 31 on SB) This one has a picture that I can recognize the Location and well I wants to sample her , however she hasn’t reply to me . My guess is she wants someone older . Maybe someone can chime on this

Now I also Reloaded in some credits on Sb but I use them wisely

$Alice_ma / 18 / Brooklyn / Hispanic I unlocked convo but her writing seemed scripted . I only unlock because I also recognize the location on her photos . Would have love to sample her .

Any info on these girls will be gladly appreciated

On Sa

$SweetHottie / 23 / Garden City / Hispanic I been eyeing her for months but has yet to respond back to me .

$Minty / 30 / Huntington / White

On Sb

$joannaxox012 / 23 / Hicksville /

White

$delilah_511 / 20 / Hempstead / Hispanic

$amartn729 / 18 / NY,NY / White

$daddysgothgirix / 24 / Hewlett Harbor / White

$cutegothsweety / 18 / Franklin Square / Hispanic

$Jenocc / 24 / Hempstead / Hispanic

Thanks once again , hopefully the info helps , stay tune for the remaining weeks
Got the same BJ first line from $fine$lover. Intrigued as well but she is a little too detailed in her texting. Seems very pro. May stay on the fence due to spidey sense.

Did you fuck her raw?
I did not. I didn’t really discuss I just suited up. There was a girl I met near Exit 64. Petite girl with abs from out of state who was around a few months ago. Real sweet. I stupidly blocked her SA profile and her number went bad. I threw caution to the wind and she took a cream pie. Damn I hope she comes back through.

I did not. I didn’t really discuss I just suited up. There was a girl I met near Exit 64. Petite girl with abs from out of state who was around a few months ago. Real sweet. I stupidly blocked her SA profile and her number went bad. I threw caution to the wind and she took a cream pie. Damn I hope she comes back through.

The girl from plainview is a little concern for me, cauz she keeps pushing to meet me only at the hotel, not even for drinks or a public place before. And then she keeps telling me about her fiance. Which is also scary. Lol

Was she from Philly? I met someone similar too.. She was here for a few weeks for her sisters wedding or something