The Girls That got Away.....

She was on (a site we don't mention anymore). Eroticiatime was part of her email
She was white but there was something Mediterranean about her complexion
late 20s
motel, car, my home lol
did everything with a big smile !
she just disappeared one day

billyS

Reign of Terror
She was on (a site we don't mention anymore). Eroticiatime was part of her email
She was white but there was something Mediterranean about her complexion
late 20s
motel, car, my home lol
did everything with a big smile !
she just disappeared one day
Thanks. I don't remember any buzz about her. But I guess the combination of being on hiatus from the hobby and her being outcall I probably wouldn't have noticed her.

2 from the old days:

chubby blonde, worked Medford and airport area. Forgot her name. Big tits with got one of them burned once. Was never my first choice, but always dependable. Forgot her name, she was around for a long time..

Diedre, or Dee Dee melons. Was around for a while, had a real job. seemed like a lifestyle swinger type who did the whoring because she enjoyed it. First girl I ever CIA, first girl who ever squirted on me. She was super cool, moved to Oklahoma or something.

Foxy Monica. Older blonde. Would come up from Florida, great head, loved being fingered hard. Last time I saw her she was spitting out some really racist Florida girl stuff, and I got a bit turned off.

It’s been a long time, but I still miss Seka from Xdreams. I gave her so much of my money. I remember calling Xdreams and getting the automated messages for the daily schedule. I would hate myself when I would just call out of curiosity or being bored and hear Seka is scheduled knowing I’m not able to go there. Especially in the afternoon when I hand the ability to head down to the Edison strip.

I eventually was able to have covered FS with her a couple of times. Seeing her on her knees and her head bobbing up and down on those mirrored walls, burned into my memory. A double with Seka was always a good time for me!

Diedre, or Dee Dee melons. Was around for a while, had a real job. seemed like a lifestyle swinger type who did the whoring because she enjoyed it. First girl I ever CIA, first girl who ever squirted on me. She was super cool, moved to Oklahoma or something.
I remember her. She was fun. She claimed to be a psychologist, if I remember correctly.

Where did Toni and her two daughters go? They clearly do not advertise anymore. I got head from Toni. And I fucked the older sister (drawing a blank on her name). And I posted reviews on both. Only one I didn’t fuck was Candy. I missed out on the trifecta…..:confused:

Running down mammary lane here:

Short chubby Gina, not Tiffany Gina, west Babylon, mostly hotels later at a house on Higbie I think. Liked sub stuff. She was playing a MUD and I asked her what it was based on, and when I knew the book and author, got exceptional service.

Angel who looked like Linda Carter, Sayville. Got mad and lectured me one time when I stopped eating her before she came.

Desi/malissa doubles. Desi was great solo and fun, but Malissa was just so super sexy and smart.

I forgot her name, Candy maybe. Ex marine, kinda had an attitude basement apartment in Babylon, hated cum and pre cum, would give bbj with a napkin next to her and blot the head. Was the first girl who ever got me to cum riding me cowboy with a condom on on her uncomfortable sectional couch.

One I never got to see was Scarlett with the nice tits, she was In medical school or something.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Short chubby Gina, not Tiffany Gina, west Babylon, mostly hotels later at a house on Higbie I think. Liked sub stuff. She was playing a MUD and I asked her what it was based on, and when I knew the book and author, got exceptional service.

Angel who looked like Linda Carter, Sayville. Got mad and lectured me one time when I stopped eating her before she came.

Desi/malissa doubles. Desi was great solo and fun, but Malissa was just so super sexy and smart.

I forgot her name, Candy maybe. Ex marine, kinda had an attitude basement apartment in Babylon, hated cum and pre cum, would give bbj with a napkin next to her and blot the head. Was the first girl who ever got me to cum riding me cowboy with a condom on on her uncomfortable sectional couch.

One I never got to see was Scarlett with the nice tits, she was In medical school or something.
Are you talking about Malissa4U?
Kind of an Asian mix?
I saw her at one of the city parties and she looked super hot.
Too bad she was out of my price range back then.

Tiffany Gina? Was she the short, chubby chick that worked out of CMI a lot? Gave a stellar, wet, sloppy BBJ?

The D sisters.
Deanna being my favorite and whom i saw mostly but Dakota was fun the one or two times I saw her solo as well.

Fun doubles and hot having two sisters give you sloppy head, definately something that would have been difficult to cross off my bucket list.

Deanna might be the only provider i would never had any issues finishing with CFS, girl knew how to tighen the grip when needed.

Stellar bbj and was always nice talking about whatever before and after the event.

Would not hesitate if I saw her come into the monger radar again.