Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

New to writing reviews, but thought I'd post a short one

Saw Sylvia, paid the amount advertised, 50 tip

Brazilian with beautiful face and thick booty, looks like her photos. Late 20s for age. From the UK.

Looks, 9/10 for me, might be 10/10 for others

Sex was fine, almost civilian like

Shower game was probably lowest scoring, just for cleaning mostly.

On a whole, definitely would recommend because she is a fine looking woman with a civvie attitude, just don't expect as much in terms of the nuru or massage experience.

Becki $380 HR + Tip (clock stopped working so we went into OT)
BBBJDT, CFS, CG, ACG, Mish, K9
Korean, Very cute, pictures is a close match, 5’8-9” (Im 6’, she wasn’t much shorter), Slender body, Blonde Hair, natural (or some really damn good mm’s), speaks really good English she can hold a conversation but some words she will struggle with.

I was the first customer of the day period (pretty nice being the only monger in there), and I was her first customer since she arrived (at least that’s what she said). I always shower before hand so we went to the standing shower. She is still learning the routine and space so be patient with her. After shower, back to room I started to play with her nice breasts, got her turned on and proceeded to a BBBJ (little toothy). Once she realized that DT really turned me on she went to town, slurping, some gagging and allowing me to FF. Cover on and into CG/ACG which lasted about 10 mins before I flipped her to mish. Was in mish for about 40 mins going through various speeds and deep penetrations. At this point she was begging me to cum because I had destroyed her, flipped to hard pounding K9 for about 10 mins and popped in bag. By this point all the mirrors had fogged up (never happened before lol) so I knew I had to finish.

Cooled off laying in bed and talking to her which is where I found out the info. She did attempt to get for 2nd pop with HJ, but there was no way unless we were to go at it again. Time factor came into play so we called it a session to rinse off and send me on my way.

Cons: No LFK/DFK as I think she was insecure because she had a little morning breath (even with toast). I understood as a possible one off because she was probably jet lagged from arriving yesterday.

Would definitely repeat if she’s back, might not make it in time before she leaves (she said she’s here for two weeks), not sure as I splurged way too hard recently.

You have too many reviews of this place so I suspect you're a shill.
Most regular posters probably only go to one or two AMPs. I only went to NYAW until the they closed before everyone else at the pandemic. If that hadn't had happened I would have just stayed going only there. Its a pain in the ass to get into the 2nd and 3rd place especially if you are shy about this business and want to minimize your risk.

I post reviews for more places here than 95% of the posters here, including one for PP and AS just before posting my most recent one for SL that got rejected.

My reviews have always been accurate. Never a BS on a cup size or age (to the best of my estimates) or hotness and they have all been real experiences.

Most regular posters probably only go to one or two AMPs. I only went to NYAW until the they closed before everyone else at the pandemic. If that hadn't had happened I would have just stayed going only there. Its a pain in the ass to get into the 2nd and 3rd place especially if you are shy about this business and want to minimize your risk.

I post reviews for more places here than 95% of the posters here, including one for PP and AS just before posting my most recent one for SL that got rejected.

My reviews have always been accurate. Never a BS on a cup size or age (to the best of my estimates) or hotness and they have all been real experiences.
So true, I primarily go to one spot because the others have a history of double booking my appointments and/or B&S me. They also don't know me well enough to make recommendations and a lot of times they'll just say xyz is my type just to get me in the door. I refrain from writing too many reviews to avoid sounding like a shill.

So true, I primarily go to one spot because the others have a history of double booking my appointments and/or B&S me. They also don't know me well enough to make recommendations and a lot of times they'll just say xyz is my type just to get me in the door. I refrain from writing too many reviews to avoid sounding like a shill.
To be fair to @billyS though, we primarily go to one spot after trying all the others. @Ctrlaltdlt started from the get go. Maybe he's just not aware of the other spots

First time poster!
Carlin, 340 + 40 tip

Cons: language barrier, no kissing (could just be me, didn’t try), a little too hygienic (constant mouth wash, condom for fingering etc)

Pros: everything else. Carlin is TINY which is just my type, cute face and great boobs too. Eager to please, very very sweet. TS was relaxing with some light nuru + RIM, and DATY. BBBJ and FS was good as well! MMS is always super sweet, overall great first visit

First time poster!
Carlin, 340 + 40 tip

Cons: language barrier, no kissing (could just be me, didn’t try), a little too hygienic (constant mouth wash, condom for fingering etc)

Pros: everything else. Carlin is TINY which is just my type, cute face and great boobs too. Eager to please, very very sweet. TS was relaxing with some light nuru + RIM, and DATY. BBBJ and FS was good as well! MMS is always super sweet, overall great first visit
She did bbbj, rim and daty. And you say she is a little too hygienic cause of condom on finger?

First time poster!
Carlin, 340 + 40 tip

Im pretty sure she was the same tiny girl that was at nycsmilingeyes. I dont remember her full name but it started with a "K".

I had a similar experience to you. That said, i don't think you should you tipped. $340 is already a good amount for a girl in her mid to late 30's who doesn't do GFE

kakaxi is the girl im pretty sure carlin is
Kakaxi's pics (real but younger) from nycsmilingeyes are completely different from the pics SRL posted for Carlin. If she's really Kakaxi, then she looks nothing like Carlin's pics? I saw Kakaxi at smilingeyes and she had flat tits, but eraser nipples.

Kakaxi's pics (real but younger) from nycsmilingeyes are completely different from the pics SRL posted for Carlin. If she's really Kakaxi, then she looks nothing like Carlin's pics? I saw Kakaxi at smilingeyes and she had flat tits, but eraser nipples.
She is hopping around with new name and pic hoping to attract new customers. A lot of girls do that. It’s normal