Football

Chiefs 31-Jags 27 ...The Dream will end but they will cover KC has the only REAL Home Field Advantage in NFL

Giants 24-Iggles 23...Iggles Schedule was light which made them look like world beaters GMen will keep it close and The RB has gone from being Mrs.Sequins to being MR. Saquaon he will be the difference.

Bengals 31-Bills 28 ...Bills had there window and lost to KC too many times. Burrow has ice in his veins and now an actual NFL caliber offensive line.

Cowboys 23-Niners 20... Lb fo Lb the 2 best defenses in the NFL when Healthy If Leighton VanderEsch can be the sure tackler with speed that he was before neck injuries for just 1 game that is my hope.

Some of it is what I expect will happen Some of it is what I want to Happen.

I know the Giants had a snowball's chance in hell of winning but show up.

Jones played like shit - that pick in the first quarter was horrible and the o-line was useless.

The defense got no pressure aside from one sack and couldn't stop the run.

Teased them up to +14 and they couldn't cover. My buddy bet them live at +27.5 and lost.

Really hope they get a new QB and bulk up that o-line.

Not surprised at any of the results from the weekend. The Jaguars and Giants are going through growing pains, the Bills' best shot was last season and the Cowboys are the Cowboys. They're all good teams--two are ascending and two are descending. I think we're on tap for a Round 3 of a Cincy-SF Super Bowl.

I like Cincy to make it to the Super Bowl; they looked really good this week against Buffalo, and Mahomes injury from last week isn't just going to get better in a week.

SF I think their improbable run will end, Philly looks way to good on both sides of the ball.

Even though I’m not a Bengals fan. Joe Burrow is looking more and more like the next Montana/Brady. He’s not Flashy. He doesn’t run like Allen . He doesn’t do little unique side arm passes like Patrick. But he’s unflappable. It’s just business.

And the Seinfeld sweatpants and “better send those refunds”quote were great.

Even though I’m not a Bengals fan. Joe Burrow is looking more and more like the next Montana/Brady. He’s not Flashy. He doesn’t run like Allen . He doesn’t do little unique side arm passes like Patrick. But he’s unflappable. It’s just business.

And the Seinfeld sweatpants and “better send those refunds”quote were great.
Well said. I agree

Phili and Cinci with the Eagles winning big.
They have been the best team all season. Especially when their QB is healthy

Cinci seems to have the Chief’s number. Now with Mchomes banged up. They will have less of a chance of beating The Bengals.

The Brock Purdy fairytale will be over this weekend with him running for his life against the Eagles defense

I’m a Chiefs’ fan from the 60’s, and eking out a win against the Bengals in Arrowhead, led by a gutsy, gimpy, hobbling, high ankle sprained Mahomes was extremely satisfying.

KC’s O and D lines were bullies. A lot of key players on O and D went down and backups filled in seamlessly. Chris Jones - BEAST!!! Assassin ice-cold blooded FG by Butker.

Bengals and Burrow were a formidable tough team to beat, relegating the Chiefs to underdogs at home in Arrowhead.

A lot of stupid trash-talking by Bengals and their mayor didn’t help their cause. It’s never a good idea to enrage another team and fans by renaming their home turf from Arrowhead to Burrowhead.

Super Bowl against a superb Eagles team. Your predictions, gentlemen.

Yes, that's just my opinion.
I'm not a fan of either team, but I was "rooting" for the Bengals for no particular reason. That hit was definitely out of bounds and not a flop. I do not believe it was intentional though, cause that LB was just busting ass to the play. 10 years ago that wasn't a penalty, but the NFL now. No Fun League.