Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Not sure if this is allowed to be discussed here....but I've found a creative way to put my contact info into SA's "About Me" section for anyone reading my profile to contact me...only $empress$zhen$ has contacted me so far....but at least i know it kinda works - not sure if Im allowed to discuss specifics on the workaround but lets just say the info i wanted them to read I put it in CAPS and had to be creative.
This is so that you don't have to keep renewing your membership in order to make contact with them??

Not sure if this is allowed to be discussed here....but I've found a creative way to put my contact info into SA's "About Me" section for anyone reading my profile to contact me...only $empress$zhen$ has contacted me so far....but at least i know it kinda works - not sure if Im allowed to discuss specifics on the workaround but lets just say the info i wanted them to read I put it in CAPS and had to be creative.
Since this message was approved - i assume its ok to discuss specifics. This is what I did wrote in my About Me section:

xxxxxxxxxx(my screen name): INSTAntly connect with me but use good GRAMmar

I've also had some past success allowing my SA membership to elapse after having carefully, steathfully imbedded either an e-mail address or GV number into my profile. Very mixed results and only a few responses from girls who figured out what I was doing and were interested in messaging me. In each and every instance SA monitors eventually caught up to it and immediately froze account until I deleted the banned contact info or simply suspended it. Good luck and hopefully it'll work out better for you than it did for me

Since this message was approved - i assume its ok to discuss specifics. This is what I did wrote in my About Me section:

xxxxxxxxxx(my screen name): INSTAntly connect with me but use good GRAMmar
Sometimes if you get lucky you can straight up post a screenshot from your ig with your username on it. I’ve gotten some of those through in the past but other times they flag them and I have to remove them. Occasionally I was able to also get my phone number broken up in there but it they’d take it down after a while

There was a time where you could even be explicit without too much repercussion. Slowly they added checks. At that point I was able to put in at least a dozen various creative ways in all profile areas and yes they could/did work. However, there are now many checks including those done by software and will get you suspended, or banned. Some they'll slap your wrist but then any changes to your profile get checked and delayed and rejected and usually that's your only strike they'll allow. So yeah you're good today with one lead but that same lead might get your account done with whether justified or not and even if not done in for that way it's pretty much a given doing this will eventually catch up with you sooner than later. It's not for me to say not to do it just my experience is that it's probably not worth it a this point.

Following the IG/Phone number in profile convo. Does seem risky though.
Weekly scouting report. From SA, as always remove $.

$Elegant$Princess$29$
22 out of Levittown, darker skin Colombian girl. Met up, looked basically the same in person, and had great chemistry, she set up dinner for the next day and flaked on that for a later day in the week. Said she was looking for someone to take care of her grooming expenses like nails, hairs, etc. We spoke a little more throughout the week and she stopped replying. Reached out and asked if she’s still looking for an arrangement. Replied she didn’t think it will work out. Unsure what happened, didn’t care to find out either. On to the next one.

$single$island$gurl
26 Staten island, seemed decent from the photos so I reached out. Offered her number and had a quick phone call. Few flags went up. As soon as I introduced myself she goes I’m glad you’re real and immediately starts talking about how people have been trying to scam her for money by asking for bank details. Ok? Wanted to meet immediately for food but I wasn’t available. Asked for a fee for the meet and greet and I declined. She still wanted to meet next day and reached out early in the morning and again asked about a fee for meeting for food as if we had never talked the day before. Again told her no dice and she went cold. will not be making the bench.

$Jey$bankzz$
22 Stamford, scam city with this one. She reached out so I took a look at her profile, good looking girl so we move to texting. First red flag, said she’s looking for 250 allowance. I said is that per meet or for the month as a test, she says per month. Dreams do come true guys, a 22 yr old good looking one that wants 250 for the whole month. Even better, she says the 250 gets you as many meetings as we’re both free for. Knew it was dead in the water and knew “she” was trying to scam so told her, I don’t send anything before meeting. Get back, “I would never ask for 250 before we meet but I do ask for 50 to show you’re serious”. I bet you do. Told “her” no go and moved on. Avoid wasting your time with this one. Will not be offered a try out for the bench.

$Lisa$Mell$
36 Edison, came across this profile and its very clear she’s not looking for a SB/SD relationship. Says she’s interested in short meets only. She’s looking for 400 for an hour and half protected. Too high for me, won’t be making the bench.

$Angie$
25 out of queens but location was changed to “4141, New York”. Reached out a few weeks ago and wanted to set up a meet and greet, set up a date/time and she told me that time didn’t work and never replied about what time works so I moved on. Reached out a few days ago and said she was free all day, said ok what time works for you, read it and signed off. Time waster, won’t be offered a bench spot.

$Sweet$baby$g$
34, college point, Met up with her for coffee and looks like the photos, nice enough girl in person. Told me she prefers an allowance to ppm because ppm “feels so transactional” but will start with “ppm until we know each other better”. Regardless, planned to meet that weekend and she told me she was sick so she rescheduled to another day. She reached out a day before we were suppose to meet and said she was busy with her business and rescheduled again. Reached out the day of the second reschedule and no response, saw on her IG she went out to a club. Few days later seems she blocked me on SA. Moving on.

$Curvyyy$colombiana$
26, Queens, one of the first profiles that favored me. This one could probably go in the worst/best cum experiences. Pretty good looking in the photo, a little standoffish in text initially but apologized and set up a meeting. Didn’t reply to text day of the meeting, reached out next day and apologized and said she was on her period. Set up a date for later in the week, she suggested the Grand Motor in Maspeth and send photos from inside a room so would consider her a semi pro at this point. Wanted 500, offered 400 for 3 hours since I hadn’t consummated any of my previous meet and greets. Could have probably gotten less but smaller head took over. Day of meeting she was running late but kept me up to date on her eta. She gets there and she is maybe 10-15 pounds over what the photos look like but general the same. Says it’s do to the birth control’s been on and gets in the room and just talks and talks and talk about her life, family and the pursuit of happiness. Completely check out and I mean completely, just staring at black tv while she continues to talk. Eventually she takes off my pants and begins a BBJ and ask if I brought condoms or if” we’re fucking raw”. From that question I knew Condom please, Place the condom on and begin. , Doesn’t want to ride because of self image problems and no anal. Start missionary and I start to go soft, new condoms felt like the same material as black garbage bags, she sticks her tongue deep down my throat and rips off the condom and shoves me back in. Surprised, I get hard as rock and pump. Could feel myself close and thought about asking if I could finish in but remember she’s on birth control and just do it. Finish and ask You’re on birth control right?, she shakes her head no. WHAT? What about you talking about all the weight you gained from the birth control? “I stopped this week and I just had my period so I can’t get pregnant”. Immediately goes in to this discussion about what type of BC do you think I should take. Sat there, in silence, for about 2 minute in disbelief while she continues to go through random types of BC and my thoughts on them. Tell her we’re getting plan b and she kinda pauses and goes “ok but I don’t think I need it”. The hell you don’t’, CVS is right down the street. Couldn’t find it so she asked one of the workers, he looks at her an laughs and tells her it’s in this aisle. At this point, I laugh and tell him thanks. Ring the alarm for help, loudly tell the worker Plan B please. Make sure she takes it and dropped her off home. Next morning, I go to my car and notice there’s a silver wrapping on the floor. Interesting, I pick it up and notice these bullet shaped pills in them. Turn over the wrapper and it says Vaginal suppository. Yeah that’s about right, a few other funny things with this one. Will be smarter in the future but she made the bench.

Few funny stories of the week but this post is long. Maybe next time.

Had one girl from SA tell me she’s up to meet but is meeting a couple of guys before me so if I could come right after that would be great

Of course I know these girls see other guys - but something about it being thrown out there like that and the close timing makes it questionable. What do you guys think.

I commented to that effect and was blocked :). $$In$noce$nt$Gi$rl$$

What do you guys think about that?

Had one girl from SA tell me she’s up to meet but is meeting a couple of guys before me so if I could come right after that would be great

Of course I know these girls see other guys - but something about it being thrown out there like that and the close timing makes it questionable. What do you guys think.

Well, there are all kinds on SA. It certainly sounds like she was leaning to the pro side.

I never question her motives via a message. Too much opportunity for drama. Just move on.

Several in the area with that name.

Yeah come over right after, and don't mind the smell of latex and lube. LOL!

Here’s some intel. Would write a review but haven’t met anyone this go around. I would probably have more success if I put a picture up, and had more time and money.

Longislandgirl69 28 from Babylon says she can host in West Islip want $1000. Told her to much for me never herd back

Alyssa340 22 Hampton Bays. Wants $600 down for hotel meet. Thought about it then she was texting me like crazy passed.

SpecialEffectt 28 East Islip. Down to meet in person to discuss arrangement. Working on it.

Kitten 27 Center Moriches. Ready to meet right away wanted $900 passed.

TigerLilly 30 Massapequa. Down to meet and go to short stay $300. Started acting strange and desperate passed.
Not much luck this go around but like I said more money and time would probably mean more success.

$Alexa$ - $300, had her come over to my place, chubby little latina, but liked dirty talking especially when we were texting, she seemed a little pro-like, so I had everything covered except for BBJ. She came over, I told her to wear a nice little thong, she immediately stripped and started blowing me, was not all that great, she tends to jack hammer it without much suction. After that, I bent her over and started fucking her until I came all over her face and tits. Second round just went through BBJ, had to direct her a bit to get off, finished with her swallowing. She had a musky smell on her, not the biggest fan on my part.

$CheerfulAngel$ - $300, cute asian girl, shy, but she was fun. Went out for dinner, then ended up in a hotel, typical BBJ (decent suction and technique), and covered full halfway - fucking halfway through, maybe because she was tight, but the condom ripped, but she just asked to keep going anyway.

Good afternoon gentlemen i have a golden nugget for you.
XxFierceBeatyXX-$300.
She is sexy!
Just like her in her photos.
We agreed to meet in my hotel room.
She came I was surprised to see her the same as her photos what a lovely surprise!
So we started chatting and getting comfortable.
Placed the gift in the drawer for her to receive then we went head to the Good stuff.
She has a very tight nice wet juicy pussy.
I inspected to make sure she was clean.she was so I ate the box for a bit. Then we did 69. Good technique good suction got ne nice and hard!
Told her to come on top and slid inside raw.
Man it was so moist and warm in there.
Rode me made sure she came before i did. After a while i had the build-up and i had to let go and fill that pussy with my cum. It was so satisfying.
All in all it was a good time. The only thing i would warn is that she doesn't stay for more than 1 time. We agreed on 2-3 times but she told me her driver got there early so she may have a pimp or friend. So just be careful.
Lets keep up the good work!

Nice to see the thread be somewhat active.
Anyway, Weekly scouting report. Much lighter than usual. A lot of time wasters and pending meetings so we will report back if they happen. SA, remove $ as always

$Kush$ or $KushK$
25, Queens, Looks like a who from whoville, gave me her number and took a day to reply. Immediately text that she has a friend and if I would interested in both. Told her I'd like to meet with her first to see if we work, says ok "but if you like my look, my friend is latina and has the same look". Never sent pics of the latina friend. Told me she would like to meet up the next day for coffee and went cold. Notice her profile disappeared, so thought she blocked me. Profile came back under $KushK$ a few days later. Talking with "her" gives off the feel of a handler working the profile.

Amusing story of the week: Asked one where does she live, where's home. Get back "My body is my home". Always a few fake philosophers to be found among the semi pro's.

Think this is my last week of premium so I'll add any of the stragglers as they come in.
Kale next time.

Good afternoon gentlemen i have a golden nugget for you.
XxFierceBeatyXX-$300.
She is sexy!
Just like her in her photos.
We agreed to meet in my hotel room.
She came I was surprised to see her the same as her photos what a lovely surprise!
So we started chatting and getting comfortable.
Placed the gift in the drawer for her to receive then we went head to the Good stuff.
She has a very tight nice wet juicy pussy.
I inspected to make sure she was clean.she was so I ate the box for a bit. Then we did 69. Good technique good suction got ne nice and hard!
Told her to come on top and slid inside raw.
Man it was so moist and warm in there.
Rode me made sure she came before i did. After a while i had the build-up and i had to let go and fill that pussy with my cum. It was so satisfying.
All in all it was a good time. The only thing i would warn is that she doesn't stay for more than 1 time. We agreed on 2-3 times but she told me her driver got there early so she may have a pimp or friend. So just be careful.
Lets keep up the good work!
Nice report. Can you give some more intel? age, location, double check the spelling of her name. I could not find her with the X's even if I put the U in beauty. Thx. and Nice sharing

$DreamyChickie$ - pics on SA made her look phenomenal. I didn't think as much in person. Originally wanted 1k. Said that was too much and happy to cut bait but she said she could do 700. I offered 500, but we ended up at 7. Little head one unfortunately. Setup appt and she tried moving time on me and asking for 100 for gas money which I laughed at. Told her 700 should more than cover. Met in Plainview. She's apparently in Huntington and NYC "modeling".
Body wise she was tight and in that range, but facially she came in with no makeup. Maybe if she was done up it'd been a little more worth it.
Then the kicker is she didn't allow kissing first time nor daty. The latter may have been a good thing cause she absolutely smelled like fish once the bottoms came off.
Cbj as well another let down. Laternshe said she's fine with uncovered once we meet more and anal. However at that price point and her attitude, I'm going to pass on any future rendezvous.

My premium membership just ended. Not a very good month in terms of scouting. Although I messaged with several girls just about all of them were time wasters or had insane asks. Here’s a report:

$$Yo$selyn$13$ - Front he bronx. texted with her quite a bit but nothing materialized. Everytime we set up a meet “something came up” or she stopped responding. When she did respond, she’d say she was at work and she just forgot to text back etc. etc. So I pretty much stopped trying.

$$Va$nil$la$tou$ch$$ 23/NYC wants 400 ppm. Tried negotiating lower and then to set something up but nothing happened yet. May keep trying.

$$Ele$na$z$oe$ee$$ 21 yo blonde. Set up a meet for 400, said she’d text back shortly and then stopped responding.

$$Che$eky$it$girl$$ out of rockland. Texted back and forth for a while. Said she doesn’t have sex on a first meet but wanted to meet to see if we vibe. Then agreed to 200 for bj on first meet if things went well but wanted $30 in advance to prove I’m real. Well, I passed.

$$Yo$ur$bl$on$de$do$ll$$ out of CT. Looks good in her pics. She wanted 1k PPM, I said that was ridiculous. She went off on me being cheap etc etc. Said she does this b/c she’s on her own and an orphan. Anyway - she blocks me. A few days later, I get a text with a cashapp QR code asking for money…. Anything, even a dollar to help b/c her father is in the hospital. It’s crazy that these girls can’t even keep their own stories straight. Anyway, I did not oblige. We started talking about meeting again, she now wanted 1k and a shopping spree first. These girls are really delusional.

Anyway, that pretty much wraps up the month. There was one other girl, very hot pics her name was something like Petiteprincess out of CT, but she wanted 800 and immediately blocked when I asked if she’d go lower.

I think I’ll sit out a month or so and see what happens. Good luck guys.

My premium membership just ended. Not a very good month in terms of scouting. Although I messaged with several girls just about all of them were time wasters or had insane asks. Here’s a report:

$$Yo$selyn$13$ - Front he bronx. texted with her quite a bit but nothing materialized. Everytime we set up a meet “something came up” or she stopped responding. When she did respond, she’d say she was at work and she just forgot to text back etc. etc. So I pretty much stopped trying.

$$Va$nil$la$tou$ch$$ 23/NYC wants 400 ppm. Tried negotiating lower and then to set something up but nothing happened yet. May keep trying.

$$Ele$na$z$oe$ee$$ 21 yo blonde. Set up a meet for 400, said she’d text back shortly and then stopped responding.

$$Che$eky$it$girl$$ out of rockland. Texted back and forth for a while. Said she doesn’t have sex on a first meet but wanted to meet to see if we vibe. Then agreed to 200 for bj on first meet if things went well but wanted $30 in advance to prove I’m real. Well, I passed.

$$Yo$ur$bl$on$de$do$ll$$ out of CT. Looks good in her pics. She wanted 1k PPM, I said that was ridiculous. She went off on me being cheap etc etc. Said she does this b/c she’s on her own and an orphan. Anyway - she blocks me. A few days later, I get a text with a cashapp QR code asking for money…. Anything, even a dollar to help b/c her father is in the hospital. It’s crazy that these girls can’t even keep their own stories straight. Anyway, I did not oblige. We started talking about meeting again, she now wanted 1k and a shopping spree first. These girls are really delusional.

Anyway, that pretty much wraps up the month. There was one other girl, very hot pics her name was something like Petiteprincess out of CT, but she wanted 800 and immediately blocked when I asked if she’d go lower.

I think I’ll sit out a month or so and see what happens. Good luck guys.

One correction - I was wrong, the last girl who I thought was petite princess is actually PrettyLeena. Her account was first in Stamford CT, but now it shows up as being in Scottsdale, AZ and the pictures are of a completely different person. So it seems that this is a scam account.

Be careful out there!