Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Met $cutie$callie$ about 4 weeks ago. Very very tiny girl. Neither of us could host and she suggested car. Drove by the library near bay terrace and parked somewhere dark (plus my windows are tinted). Expensive but hey... I had a need.
Can't fault you, sometimes you just need a release. As someone who's not a fan of AMP, I would rather spend the 180 there than 200 for a Bj in a car.

An Aside, already have a few reviews lined up for the end of the week report. Interesting tidbit of note, SA seems to use the type of women you messages as a marker for what "profiles" favorite you from different parts of the world. Seemed to have my general type well figured out. At least that's what I thought until a 6'8 native american girl from Wisconsin favorited my profile. Going to have a fun day looking up what WNBA team she plays for.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Met $cutie$callie$ about 4 weeks ago. Very very tiny girl. Neither of us could host and she suggested car. Drove by the library near bay terrace and parked somewhere dark (plus my windows are tinted). Expensive but hey... I had a need.
Define expensive. As in a specific dollar amount expressed as $xxx

$$J$A$S$ from SA - remove $

Is okay with 300 per meet but doesn’t kiss or “put mouth on penis” and wants everything else covered. Doesn’t seem like that would be any fun. I let her go.

The Seeker had posted a few posts back that she was asking 500 everything. She is cute and I love tiny spinners with tits.
I would not judge what someone else pays so this is just a tip for next time. If you're going to spend the asking price, why make yourself uncomfortable in a car. Spend the extra 80 to 120 and get yourself a short stay or just book a room for the night and come back the next day and check out.

Two Long Island girls on SB ~Cammi21~ 19 y/o Colombian in Jericho & NinaPinky 23 y/o in Islip - both looking for $800 per meet - not happening.

Vivian113 on SB - 19 y/o Asian girl from Queens is " looking for a long term relationship with 5k monthly payment(one time). We meet 3-4 times". Gonna pass at that price point

Two Long Island girls on SB ~Cammi21~ 19 y/o Colombian in Jericho & NinaPinky 23 y/o in Islip - both looking for $800 per meet - not happening.

Vivian113 on SB - 19 y/o Asian girl from Queens is " looking for a long term relationship with 5k monthly payment(one time). We meet 3-4 times". Gonna pass at that price point
Thanks for the intel. As always intel help. I guess I dodge a bullet with cammi since that one is close by me . Pictures were not good enough to convince me that she was in the US .

Met $cutie$callie$ about a week ago. Bayside area, picked her up at an agreed location. She gets in the car and immediately I can tell she is on something. Drive to a quiet place, $200 for a BJ is more than usual but wanted to try. Typical BJ, not much effort but got the job done, swallowed didn’t leave a drop behind. Something is off a bit with this one. I get clingy vibes from her and drug user

billyS

Reign of Terror
Met $cutie$callie$ about a week ago. Bayside area, picked her up at an agreed location. She gets in the car and immediately I can tell she is on something. Drive to a quiet place, $200 for a BJ is more than usual but wanted to try. Typical BJ, not much effort but got the job done, swallowed didn’t leave a drop behind. Something is off a bit with this one. I get clingy vibes from her and drug user
Sounds like a smart girl though. If she advertises car bbj on one of the sites we aren't allowed to mention she would only get maybe $100 ($40 if it's @caddy22 ) while if she is pretending to be a sugar baby she can get you guys to pay $200.

Or maybe she has a savvy handler.

$Cu$te$go$rl$ 22 yo out of NYC - pretty pics. Talked to her and she has a friend, offers a threesome for the very very low price of $2000 each — that’s right two thousand each.

If anyone TOFTT, let me know how it went. I was immediately blocked after my reaction to that.

$Obedien$t_Azn$Kitty$ 22 yrs - Been meeting up with her pretty frequently. Very obedient and freaky, takes dick like a champ and loves being pounded hard. Best part is her BBJ skills, loves swallowing, but not just that, does it while deepthroating me and swallowing every single drop clean. $300 every time we met

Not sure if this is allowed to be discussed here....but I've found a creative way to put my contact info into SA's "About Me" section for anyone reading my profile to contact me...only $empress$zhen$ has contacted me so far....but at least i know it kinda works - not sure if Im allowed to discuss specifics on the workaround but lets just say the info i wanted them to read I put it in CAPS and had to be creative.