New AMP West Islip 929-688-2033

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean, new, private. I got over the location. It's actually pretty good if you go in the evening. Parking great and a fast walk around to vet office to front door.
I had Anna, a gorgeous Thai girl ( not Taiwanese) took an hr. Massage was a 10. As good or better than Amy was from Orinoco. But the BBBJ CIM on her knees was #1 all time for me and I'm 71. She spit but not before sucking out every last drop. Great cleanup and after massage head and feet. Could not ask for more. Actually had agreed to a BBBJ and FS covered but the BJ was so good I let it go all in her mouth. It was pricey but well worth it. Best fucking head I ever got. After getting dressed Kelly came in (the one with the red sailor suit) and was grabbing my dick and balls and telling me she was going to take me next..I guess my tip made me a góod customer. I had gotten an unexpected bonus at work and agreed to $200.for BBBJ CIM and FS covered. Like I said the BJ was so good I spent it all there.

Location..8/10
Facility..11/10
Girls 10/10
Rooms/ 10/10
BBBJ..20/10

Definitely repeat when I have the money.

Clean, new, private. I got over the location. It's actually pretty good if you go in the evening. Parking great and a fast walk around to vet office to front door.
I had Anna, a gorgeous Thai girl ( not Taiwanese) took an hr. Massage was a 10. As good or better than Amy was from Orinoco. But the BBBJ CIM on her knees was #1 all time for me and I'm 71. She spit but not before sucking out every last drop. Great cleanup and after massage head and feet. Could not ask for more. Actually had agreed to a BBBJ and FS covered but the BJ was so good I let it go all in her mouth. It was pricey but well worth it. Best fucking head I ever got. After getting dressed Kelly came in (the one with the red sailor suit) and was grabbing my dick and balls and telling me she was going to take me next..I guess my tip made me a góod customer. I had gotten an unexpected bonus at work and agreed to $200.for BBBJ CIM and FS covered. Like I said the BJ was so good I spent it all there.

Location..8/10
Facility..11/10
Girls 10/10
Rooms/ 10/10
BBBJ..20/10

Definitely repeat when I have the money.
Was that 200 total or 200 plus house? I’m assuming the 200 was the tip.

Visited here again and was met up by Millie, a latin girl, maybe late 30s.

Got to the room and paid $40 for half an hour. She gave a decent massage for maybe 10 minutes. She used a bit of non fragrant oil and finished with a hot towel. On the flip, asked for everything. We agreed on $160, which I paid before.

She had a nice figure. Maybe 5ft. Beautiful dark hair. Under, she was shaved. Bit of loose skin on the belly. Maybe some of you might mind it, but I don't. Firm B cups and a nice butt and soft skin.

We went through the rounds of bbbj (nice skills), cowgirl, doggie and finally mish after which I blew in the bag. She seemed to be into it and it was an enjoyable session overall.

Total damage: $200 ($40 + $160)

Sorry for always reviewing the same places. Still kind of new to the hobby and feel comfortable with the AMPs. Just feels a lot safer and more convenient than entering sketchy hotels and being ghosted or flaked out by providers upon arrival.

Visited here again and was met up by Millie, a latin girl, maybe late 30s.

Got to the room and paid $40 for half an hour. She gave a decent massage for maybe 10 minutes. She used a bit of non fragrant oil and finished with a hot towel. On the flip, asked for everything. We agreed on $160, which I paid before.

She had a nice figure. Maybe 5ft. Beautiful dark hair. Under, she was shaved. Bit of loose skin on the belly. Maybe some of you might mind it, but I don't. Firm B cups and a nice butt and soft skin.

We went through the rounds of bbbj (nice skills), cowgirl, doggie and finally mish after which I blew in the bag. She seemed to be into it and it was an enjoyable session overall.

Total damage: $200 ($40 + $160)

Sorry for always reviewing the same places. Still kind of new to the hobby and feel comfortable with the AMPs. Just feels a lot safer and more convenient than entering sketchy hotels and being ghosted or flaked out by providers upon arrival.
Nice review and never say sorry for any review you write. They are appreciated.

My first real review. Be easy.

Setting: as mentioned it's in a pretty well trafficked area that has its pros and cons I personally like it. You park in between the two businesses and you time it right you can slip inside pretty discreetly considering. You ring the bell mamasan unlocks (worst part) and it's a nice place inside, kinda reminds me of the brothel in sons of anarchy.

Mamasan who's got the redish hair looks confused I guess by my appearance being a younger guy (30 with baby face) that loves to workout I ask her for Spanish girl if I can choose as she leads me to the room in pops Mila or meela something like that from Peru and boy was I happy. She's probably 30s as well decent Cs good body, attractive face, shoulder tattoo and tramp stamp. She reminds me of those cute latinas that work at the deli. I'd pick her up from a bar.

I give her house fee 40, undress she comes in compliments me, I say I want all, she has way better English than an Asian girl thank God. I give her tip she says usually 140 counter 120 all good. Alcohol spray and she goes right for a BBJ which is great eye contact and good attention to the balls. I start reaching for the tits and she throws the cover on she's gonna mount me, now I do this personally so I can go really hard and not have some 10 complain to her friends about it so I ask for mish. She lubes up in I go as she gasps and winces "Bigg" goes to her happy place (which I love those disgusted facial expressions) and start pounding her not too hard because I've had girls say no to doggy if you're too hard there. I roll her over have her prone on her stomach legs straight behind and go in (I love this position for these types of girls I can go hard with) I full on mount behind her hold her neck/shoulder and start pounding hardcore as she tries to pick her butt to the side as shield and I press down and she reluctantly takes it saying gasping and saying no as I call her a whore and names in English and Spanish finish in the bag. She looks mortified, cleans me up, and peace out down sunrise hwy. Definitely recommend her while you still can.

Setting: as mentioned it's in a pretty well trafficked area that has its pros and cons I personally like it. You park in between the two businesses and you time it right you can slip inside pretty discreetly considering. You ring the bell mamasan unlocks (worst part) and it's a nice place inside, kinda reminds me of the brothel in sons of anarchy.

Mamasan who's got the redish hair looks confused I guess by my appearance being a younger guy (30 with baby face) that loves to workout I ask her for Spanish girl if I can choose as she leads me to the room in pops Mila or meela something like that from Peru and boy was I happy. She's probably 30s as well decent Cs good body, attractive face, shoulder tattoo and tramp stamp. She reminds me of those cute latinas that work at the deli. I'd pick her up from a bar.

I give her house fee 40, undress she comes in compliments me, I say I want all, she has way better English than an Asian girl thank God. I give her tip she says usually 140 counter 120 all good. Alcohol spray and she goes right for a BBJ which is great eye contact and good attention to the balls. I start reaching for the tits and she throws the cover on she's gonna mount me, now I do this personally so I can go really hard and not have some 10 complain to her friends about it so I ask for mish. She lubes up in I go as she gasps and winces "Bigg" goes to her happy place (which I love those disgusted facial expressions) and start pounding her not too hard because I've had girls say no to doggy if you're too hard there. I roll her over have her prone on her stomach legs straight behind and go in (I love this position for these types of girls I can go hard with) I full on mount behind her hold her neck/shoulder and start pounding hardcore as she tries to pick her butt to the side as shield and I press down and she reluctantly takes it saying gasping and saying no as I call her a whore and names in English and Spanish finish in the bag. She looks mortified, cleans me up, and peace out down sunrise hwy. Definitely recommend her while you still can.
Great for her ego.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Thanks for the review.

As you requested we will go easy on you.
1) I'm guessing English isn't your first language or you wrote this really fast.
2) You like to get rough with the girls and like to humiliate them.

Note, having thick skin will help you survive here.

You are the Man ! Nothing cooler than reminding a whore that she's a whore.. I'll bet she'll see you for free next time because you're so "Bigg".

Another review of the same place. Yikes.

The parking lot was super busy this time, so was hesitant to go in. Anyway, decided, hell with it. And went anyway.

Was met by Samantha, a latin girl, with long hair (past mid back) that was colored red and in a pony tail. On my scale of unattractive, attractive, goddess, I'd rate her as attractive. She had a nose ring, which is not my thing, but shrug. Probably in her late twenties. Gave her $40 for half an hour.

She gave actually a pretty decent massage for about 10 minutes. After the flip, asked if I wanted a happy ending. Asked for everything and she asked for $100 to which I agreed.

Clothes came off. She has a nice thick (not fat at all) body. Probably C cups and a big bubble butt. Did I say, she had a nice body. Couple of tats, but didn't pay that close attention to them. Had rounds of cbj, mish, doggie, cowgirl to finish up. Another enjoyable session overall.

Total damage: $40 + $100.

Try to be just a little respectful. Also NO is NO!!!!

Really detailed review, good job.
Would love to know if she remembers this and treats you different if you decide to go back.

From the last two reviews of Millie/Milly, interestingly two different prices for the same service. Wonder what the difference was.

So I texted this place the other day and received any immediate reply, 3 girls working, come now. I went there and saw Samantha. She was very soft spoken and nice, took me the room and helped me undress. I paid $40 for the half. Laid down and got the 10 minute pushing massage and then asked to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS so she said, ok, I will go get the Spanish girl for you……….. She left me sitting there naked at full attention, I was lie WTF is happening right now. 5 minutes late this 20’s Spanish girl with an insane body walks in, she doesn’t say a word, just strips down, cleans junior and lubes us both up. It was like something out of the twilight zone, all mechanical with no speaking but her body was awesome so I got passed the weird vibe that was going on. Blew in the bag and she got up and left without saying a thing!
$40 + $120 and done
NOW here comes the bad part, as I am walking out, there is a veterinarian outside in the parking lot yelling at another monger that he is on camera and she is trying to show him the video on her phone. Poor guy looked liked he saw a ghost, I just skipped on by and got the hell out of dodge. It was brutal, she said she was calling the police and it was disgusting what was happening there.
Careful fella’s, I’m pretty sure by the look on the mongers face when he saw her phone that there are camera’s all over that parking lot.

So I texted this place the other day and received any immediate reply, 3 girls working, come now. I went there and saw Samantha. She was very soft spoken and nice, took me the room and helped me undress. I paid $40 for the half. Laid down and got the 10 minute pushing massage and then asked to flip. She asked what I wanted and I said FS so she said, ok, I will go get the Spanish girl for you……….. She left me sitting there naked at full attention, I was lie WTF is happening right now. 5 minutes late this 20’s Spanish girl with an insane body walks in, she doesn’t say a word, just strips down, cleans junior and lubes us both up. It was like something out of the twilight zone, all mechanical with no speaking but her body was awesome so I got passed the weird vibe that was going on. Blew in the bag and she got up and left without saying a thing!
$40 + $120 and done
NOW here comes the bad part, as I am walking out, there is a veterinarian outside in the parking lot yelling at another monger that he is on camera and she is trying to show him the video on her phone. Poor guy looked liked he saw a ghost, I just skipped on by and got the hell out of dodge. It was brutal, she said she was calling the police and it was disgusting what was happening there.
Careful fella’s, I’m pretty sure by the look on the mongers face when he saw her phone that there are camera’s all over that parking lot.
They got busted

Status
Not open for further replies.