Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I liked a profile on a site, not realizing the girl is in a wheelchair she’s mad cute.
she liked back and told me she was in a chair. I don’t care so much.. we texted a while and she seems very eager to meet and fuck, didn’t ask for any$$$ and was happy I responded to her profile saying how no one follows through once they realize she’s really disabled.
I had a friend that used to swear up and down that disabled girls fuck the best.
She already mentioned some advance kinks over text.
I’m on the fence.. would you or wouldn’t you ?
Absolutely, she'll be more than grateful you didn't write her off like others have.
Only thing I would say is make sure you plan out logistics before you meet up. A chair adds another element to anything you do, just have make sure you account for the chair for traveling anywhere somewhere. Bonus if she drives herself.

I liked a profile on a site, not realizing the girl is in a wheelchair she’s mad cute.
she liked back and told me she was in a chair. I don’t care so much.. we texted a while and she seems very eager to meet and fuck, didn’t ask for any$$$ and was happy I responded to her profile saying how no one follows through once they realize she’s really disabled.
I had a friend that used to swear up and down that disabled girls fuck the best.
I would try to find out what her disability is to make sure she has feeling/can cum.

She could be in the chair for many reasons, If she just can’t walk, that’s cool, but if she has no feeling in her genitalia, whatever pleasure she might be getting from the encounter might not line up with what you are used to.

Anyone ever did it with a disabled girl? If so what should I be aware of? Do and not do?
She mentioned humiliation as one of her kinks.
Geez, reminds me of the girl in the wheelchair from Freddie got fingered that liked to have her legs whipped.

I've never had the pleasure of being physical with a women with a physical disability. Due to the nature of "work", I have had discussion with individuals with disabilities and their sex lives. My take aways from it is majority of them are able to reach some sort of climax. I would have a discussion about what finishing looks like for her.

Only thing that stuck out to me was one gentleman discussed an issue where his blood pressure would spike after climax and he had to take medication right after or he would have a massive headache.

Thank you for all your input.
she can cum and feel pleasure and lives her pussy eaten. She can’t walk. She likes to be humiliated and slapped around (most likely because she feel bad for herself being disabled - lots of unresolved anger)

she lives at home so I offered to pick her up after classes at a local collage especially after she told me she gets bullied at school because if her condition. She’s 21 very pretty and has a pink chair. She’s down for anything as long as I can get her in and out the chair into a car. Shes got a hot 19 yr old cousin and she said if I want she can come too and film content for her OF.
We’re meeting in Wednesday and I’ll report back. I’m probably not going to want to fuck her on the first meet unless she insists.
She seems to have only a physical disability but she’s hard on her self and has no self esteem so I’m going to take it easy with her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
she can cum and feel pleasure and lives her pussy eaten. She can’t walk. She likes to be humiliated and slapped around (most likely because she feel bad for herself being disabled - lots of unresolved anger)

she lives at home so I offered to pick her up after classes at a local collage especially after she told me she gets bullied at school because if her condition. She’s 21 very pretty and has a pink chair. She’s down for anything as long as I can get her in and out the chair into a car. Shes got a hot 19 yr old cousin and she said if I want she can come too and film content for her OF.
We’re meeting in Wednesday and I’ll report back. I’m probably not going to want to fuck her on the first meet unless she insists.
She seems to have only a physical disability but she’s hard on her self and has no self esteem so I’m going to take it easy with her.
Sounds like this person might be fucking with you. At least the part about the cousin and OF.

Something seems off and I'm not talking about the cousin and OF thing.

Who is bulling another person in college? How does that work? People laugh at her as she rolls by?
It's no longer bullying, it's harassment and no one wants to be charged with anything. I have a had time believing that one.
Meet in a very public place and get there much earlier than you agreed too. Watch everything.

Sounds like this person might be fucking with you. At least the part about the cousin and OF.
Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. A disabled girl who does OnlyFans, and is saying she will film content for it with you and a hot cousin? Then you say she has no self esteem and is hard on herself? Those things don't make sense. If she has such a massive complex about herself and no self esteem, she is not going to be doing this type of thing on OF. Sounds like a potential scam.

This is exactly why I wrote what I wrote in my posts earlier this week (and in the past) unrelated to your post. I wish you total luck, fun, and that this turns out to be everything you want it to be. However, as much as this can likely be 100% the situation as described, for me a number of red flags are going up. IMO fuck fucking her instead just slow down and meet her (and nobody else). A simple meet can always turn into a fuckathon. But if it's a BS story you could definitely get youself fucked alright.

Seems there was a wheelchair girl on SA in the past who was cute... maybe from the Bronx? .... maybe 3 years ago? I know I contacted her but can't recall what may have happened in my discussions with her. Furthermore I'm pretty sure she was eventually discussed here but can't recall the discussion or conclusion of that discussion. Maybe it's her.

Seems there was a wheelchair girl on SA in the past who was cute... maybe from the Bronx? .... maybe 3 years ago? I know I contacted her but can't recall what may have happened in my discussions with her. Furthermore I'm pretty sure she was eventually discussed here but can't recall the discussion or conclusion of that discussion. Maybe it's her.
Yeah check the messages from 14748 as well as the messages from 21164

billyS

Reign of Terror
Something seems off and I'm not talking about the cousin and OF thing.

Who is bulling another person in college? How does that work? People laugh at her as she rolls by?
It's no longer bullying, it's harassment and no one wants to be charged with anything. I have a had time believing that one.
Meet in a very public place and get there much earlier than you agreed too. Watch everything.
Agree with all of that and I'd add don't give too much of a physical description of yourself in case it is some kind of set up and you need to bail.

Could be some hidden camera/ Tic TOC/ Reels prank.

$Asian$Bella$

On SA recently but met her off SB, she says she is half Filipino-Half Italian, but she looks for white than Asian and her vibe is totally NYC Italian. Wanted $600 for 3 hours, I told her too much, and she said she would do $400 for 2 hours (so I guess $200/hr, not sure if she will
Do 1 hour, probably yes), she prefers meeting in Queens as she lives in Flushing but seems she will do outcall to Manhattan or wherever, she has a driver. She says she used to be a stripper, got a strong pro vibe from her. Didn’t really ask me any personal questions or ask to see photos was ready to meet right away. Btw she doesn’t take electronic payment (venmo, etc), like the rest of the younger girls, it’s cash only.

She suggested we meet at this motel on Linden Blvd called Flushing Motel, the place is a complete shithole and reeks of smoke, but they have mirrors on walls and ceilings if you into that kind of thing.

She looks like her photos. She put her age as 30 I believe, but she is at least 45 if I had to guess, she told me has 4 kids, and I can see the stretch marks, she has some acne too.

Everything is covered no bbj so that’s a bummer but she has very good suction and rubbed my asshole while sucking so it was alright. I did notice while in DS, I was getting a stanky pussy smell blow back at me, so I had to switch positions as I couldn’t take it after awhile, so I stuck to 2 positions CG, and RCG, and the smell was not noticeable in those positions. She is very good at riding, and pretty much had her ride me and suck me for most of the 2 hours with small breaks in between.

It was an enjoyable session overall, even though physically wise she is not my ideal type. I did meet her a 2nd time, as I was visiting relatives in Forest Hills and we met up again at different hotel in Queens but felt it was not as good as the 1st time, and almost regretted my decision. I don’t want to be overly critical but you should know what you getting into. On a positive note, she is a very nice lady and aims to please.

Did she give you the OF link?

$$Sweet-Spice$$

Was eager to meetup, age listed is 30 I believe, she only had 1 photo looked Filipina, she texted me another photos which was sus cause it didn’t look like the girl in the photo but the head was turned away so couldn’t say for sure, she sent me a 3rd picture which looked like a Latina chick. Anyway she was very persistent and I had an opening and I decided to take a chance. Needless to say the girl in the photo did not show up.

She was mature, a milf, dare I say gilf, at least 25-30 years older than the girl in the photo, lolz..but I was there and I decided to roll with it. She says she is French-Polynesian from France, and has some wild stories such as being abused in a monastery, living on a vineyard, etc. If they aren’t true she should be a fiction rider, lolz. She is kind of a motor mouth and talks A LOT, after awhile I kinda zoned out a bit and just kept nodding my head. She is a very nice lady though…

Given she is French is good a DFk, naturally ;-) and foreplay…She was very good at bbj, she used this flavored lube while she was doing it, she had so much suction I almost popped after a couple of mins despite having a V pill, I asked her to slow down (it was not DT)…she injured her knee jogging, so couldn’t go on top unfortunately, so were limited to 2 positions DS, and standing mish so she was reasonably tight for a woman her age….Her ask was $500/3 hours I negotiated her to $400 she asked for $400 and lunch but there wasn’t time for lunch so I bought her a sushi lunch box set from the Japanese grocery store. Overall it was fun time despite her not being the girl in the picture…That’s one of the things I like about SA, is the surprise of meeting a girl in a hotel room randomly, sometimes it works out, and sometimes it’s a dumpster fire…

Sorry for the late response. There was a Puerto Rican girl from the Bronx back in the day on SA. I did partake. She used a wheelchair sometimes but crutches other times. She was just frail. Details are fading but I did write about it here. The sex was very different but I've been with a lot of women that can be considered different. They need sex too.

If you're going to go for it just make sure you are mentally ready. Don't go in and let your mind play games with you making you go soft.

There are times where we leave a date and question our life choices. For example:

$Just$Jo101$ Out of Manorville on SB
She was hosting out of Smithtown area. Only asked 75/150.

The pics are very old. She is wrinkly all over with super loose skin. Her teeth are messed up. I got some head and a rimmy. It was actually pretty good. She's shaved, dry, with large lips. I didn't try for the fs. She kept saying that she no longer has the body of a 20 year old but she looked bad for a 50 year old or even a 60 year old. Would not repeat.

My point is that I'd rather try a cute girl in a wheelchair. So go for it and tell us how it went.

Meet her

Disappointing AF.
pushed our meet to today since I was off and eager to meet. I had their whole thing planned out and last night she asked me for $40 for travel?? Girl you live in queens I thought!! And I was supposed to pick her up, made room for the chair and all. Said I only do cash in person. At this point I knew something was up and that everything I was told was probably a scam. Never heard back. I don’t understand how this is possible??? I had a facetime with her the other day. Did anyone hear of FaceTime hacks??