Long Island Street Action

Had to stop by Hempstead this morning on an errand and there was a nicely dressed BSW at the corner of Orchard & High street.
Late 20s, slim waist, perfect ass and those just right thickness legs. The bodies made for fucking. When it comes to black chicks I have certain type I like and shes the mold. Wasn’t going to stop at first & said @billyS would beat me if I didn’t.
Pulled over and she gets in… there is nothing like picking up a hooker in the snow.

Anyway, she seems very nervous and doing the whole ‘Are you a cop?’ rundown. You can tell she is new to this and its also very apparent shes not a user.

Short talk leads that she is out trying to scrape extra money for xmas presents for her kids and this is her third time doing this. Her baby daddy is locked up for a year.
While this scenerio used to be common in Hempstead some years back I have not encountered it since before the pandemic/bail reform.

We agree on $70 for the BBJ and I start by asking her to show her tits and start sucking on them for a few minutes. Get some moans, and ahs out of her before she starts taking off my belt and unzipping my pants putting her nice thick lips on my dick. Felt very GFE for a car date SW and I was done in 10 mins. Probably one of the better BJs of the year for me.
I gave her $80 as I realized I only had 20s and she never asked for the cash until we were done.

The name is Vanessa and she may look like a civilian in the Hempstead Hub parking lot but is working if you know what to look for.

I got her number to meet up at a hotel next time to fuck but when giving it me her exact words were ‘please dont give it out or share it with anyone especially on the internet’. I chuckled, dropped her off at Old Navy and went about my morning.

Happy first snow
Legendary

That "don't give it out on the internet" comment kind of gives it away that she is not entirely new to this.

Sounds like a good find though.

I wonder why would they not want their number given out . . . . Yeah she'll get ten thousand txts but isn't replying to these txts better than hanging on the corner of high and front waiting for whoever TF rolls up on u ?

Just curious

That "don't give it out on the internet" comment kind of gives it away that she is not entirely new to this.
According to her “it runs in the family”
My guess is either mom, sister, aunt or cousin.

A lot of girls don't want random dudes texting them and she probably gave him her real number.
pretty much how she put it. Wants to “stay under radar and meet some guys she can keep in contact with and not be on the street long”.
Pretty much the old school real world way of SA.

If she wanted her face on the internet she could easily go to an ad site, SA or the like.
She told me she works at a store in Roosevelt Field Mall, goes to school at NCC and has three kids with two different baby daddies. Not exactly our typical crackhead SW.
If it wasn’t for her body language you would have not a clue she was working. I am sure less experienced mongers wouldn’t know.
The way I looked at it if she wasn’t a SW I was going to try to get her number anyway. Been a minute since I had a hot black chick.

Shes the right place, right time Hempstead find that you get maybe once or twice a year if you know the stroll well.

If she wanted her face on the internet she could easily go to an ad site, SA or the like.
She told me she works at a store in Roosevelt Field Mall, goes to school at NCC and has three kids with two different baby daddies. Not exactly our typical crackhead SW.
If it wasn’t for her body language you would have not a clue she was working. I am sure less experienced mongers wouldn’t know.
The way I looked at it if she wasn’t a SW I was going to try to get her number anyway. Been a minute since I had a hot black chick.

Shes the right place, right time Hempstead find that you get maybe once or twice a year if you know the stroll well.
What time should one drive thru this area to try my chances ?

I worked in Hempstead for many years, on Peninsula. Would run to HD occasionally during the day. You could tell who was, or was not “working” just driving through the lot.
I never had that much free time to partake, but I always thought it would be a target rich environment, at the right time of day, or night.
The only girls I had from there was one who’s name I forgot long ago, and Texas, who has been well reviewed here. Even with her, it’s been years.
Now I am retired, and have moved to Florida in the Palm Beach area. I wish I could offer more regarding the talent down here, but the locations of said talent are too far away for me to justify to the SO what I’m doing.
I will when I can report back about what’s doing in south Florida, and any escapades that occur on visits north.
Hans out

I worked in Hempstead for many years, on Peninsula. Would run to HD occasionally during the day. You could tell who was, or was not “working” just driving through the lot.
I never had that much free time to partake, but I always thought it would be a target rich environment, at the right time of day, or night.
The only girls I had from there was one who’s name I forgot long ago, and Texas, who has been well reviewed here. Even with her, it’s been years.
Now I am retired, and have moved to Florida in the Palm Beach area. I wish I could offer more regarding the talent down here, but the locations of said talent are too far away for me to justify to the SO what I’m doing.
I will when I can report back about what’s doing in south Florida, and any escapades that occur on visits north.
Hans out
Well if you are anywhere near OBT in Orlando, use to be a hot spot back in the days.

So with the story massy gave us. I decided to go on a hunt . I normally don’t do the drive to Coram. It far but I decided why not . It was around 12:50 I saw one wsw out with their handler who then she left because I guess she figure I was on the hunt since we made eye contact . She wasn’t bad except for her outfit . I passed , the best part was finding some fawn(female deer) a couple blocks over . For a second I thought it was Charlotte and her daughter from Bojack Horseman.lmaoo

Went to bk which was dead around 4am. Was only there for exactly one hour . Got to hempstead, been here since 5Am . I know it early but it dry . No sign of anything . Was hoping to come across that girl when the sunlight came out but nada. Just some a very few crackheads.

Drove around Coram a few times in the afternoon lately. Lots of le. In the 7-11 I overheard talk about the area across the street being cleaned up, fewer people hanging around.

Went to bk which was dead around 4am. Was only there for exactly one hour . Got to hempstead, been here since 5Am . I know it early but it dry . No sign of anything . Was hoping to come across that girl when the sunlight came out but nada. Just some a very few crackheads.
How do you stay in areas so long without being spotted by LE, especially in the wee hours of the morning? I drive around a lot, one time when I parked LE slowly drove past me and ran my plate, then pulled me over for being in a bad area, lol.

So with the story massy gave us. I decided to go on a hunt . I normally don’t do the drive to Coram. It far but I decided why not . It was around 12:50 I saw one wsw out with their handler who then she left because I guess she figure I was on the hunt since we made eye contact . She wasn’t bad except for her outfit . I passed , the best part was finding some fawn(female deer) a couple blocks over . For a second I thought it was Charlotte and her daughter from Bojack Horseman.lmaoo

thats alot of time and gas to waste. Unless your chasing the adrenaline rush of the street pickup you would have been better off hitting one of the hotel circuit girls out east.

Coram in the winter between 1am-5am is a ghost town and your are really putting yourself in a high probability to be pulled over or caught up in something.
The summer is different but its still relatively a quiet place traffic wise at that hour. It is not Hempstead which really never sleeps and constantly has people flowing through it.
I find the best times in Coram are middle of the day and between 5pm-midnight. As always though LEO is everywhere in Coram.

Drove around Coram a few times in the afternoon lately. Lots of le. In the 7-11 I overheard talk about the area across the street being cleaned up, fewer people hanging around.

How do you stay in areas so long without being spotted by LE, especially in the wee hours of the morning? I drive around a lot, one time when I parked LE slowly drove past me and ran my plate, then pulled me over for being in a bad area, lol.
What’s a BAD area?

All I could do is recommend becoming a pro at what is known as a ‘heat run’.
From there you can navigate a region better but search the forum for ‘genius rules’ and abide by them. They will save your ass. They are timeless for street mongering.

you WILL get pulled over, for being white, in Gordon Heights. It's known, to the locals
Have not had any problems for a while . There use to be a bunch of cops in a White 150 Ford that use to pull everyone over but after they got caught on cam beating the shit out of a
Guy who crashed into a couple of cop
Cars they got suspended maybe jail but since then the cops are more careful . Also I know for a fact when the cops pull up on the girls they say oh sorry don’t want to mess up your business . I never have problems in coram anymore and I am there usually every day . Any there is a new class of Freshman there . Cops are looking to clean up the drug dealing and the homeless robbing people and hanging around . They cleaned up the N Deli across the street from 711 and have a car parked at the bus stop at Home Depot to stop the obvious drug dealing and homeless junkies hanging out there which made the cops look bad . As far as the girls they love having them out there . They also can solve any crime or find out who did what from the girls . I know I always get an update . Just don’t have drugs or guns in your car and you will be fine . But Genius rules make a lot of sense to follow also . He knows what he is talking about .

you WILL get pulled over, for being white, in Gordon Heights. It's known, to the locals
or Bellport, and Mastic as well. I grew up there and still visit friends that remained, getting pulled over while white is funny, they usually assume I am buying or looking for drugs. But since I can always give exact name, addresses and other street names (when avoiding the excessive stop signs everywhere to get through the neighborhoods), they just drop it and let go on my way. Also its not like I visit them everyday that the cops get to recognize me, so every time about 3-4 x's a year I go its a rigmarole and extra hassle when I head back home at night.

What’s a BAD area?
CI 7-11 on Caleton, about 12:30 AM. First thing cop said: "I pulled you over because you're far from home, late at night, in an area known for drugs". I had a good reason to be driving through and was allowed to leave.

or Bellport, and Mastic as well. I grew up there and still visit friends that remained, getting pulled over while white is funny, they usually assume I am buying or looking for drugs.
Yup. While driving around Shirley I pulled into a model parking lot after seeing what I thought was a wsw. Parked for about 2 minutes (saw nobody). Pulled out and a cop pulls me over. In hind-site I should have refused to answer questions (I had ZERO reason to be there, again far from home). Said I was just going for a drive, bla, bla, bla BS. After a lot of back and forth I ask for a supervisor, he said it would take 30 minutes, I said I don't care. He let me go.

CI 7-11 on Caleton, about 12:30 AM. First thing cop said: "I pulled you over because you're far from home, late at night, in an area known for drugs". I had a good reason to be driving through and was allowed to leave.

Yup. While driving around Shirley I pulled into a model parking lot after seeing what I thought was a wsw. Parked for about 2 minutes (saw nobody). Pulled out and a cop pulls me over. In hind-site I should have refused to answer questions (I had ZERO reason to be there, again far from home). Said I was just going for a drive, bla, bla, bla BS. After a lot of back and forth I ask for a supervisor, he said it would take 30 minutes, I said I don't care. He let me go.
Best response I’ve ever heard is. “I don’t answer questions”. Works every time.

Best response I’ve ever heard is. “I don’t answer questions”. Works every time.
Between the the Flex Your Rights group and Regent Law Professor James Duane anyone mongering should be fully aware of how to protect themselves from "Driving while mongering in bad neighborhoods"... It really makes no difference if you have a reason or not, absent them actually witnessing you committing a crime they are harassing innocent people. You are entitled to legally sit in front of houses of "ill repute" or even just drive around bad neighborhoods.

Regent Law Professor James Duane

Flex Your Rights - Civil Liberties Group