Zen Retreat Spa (formerly Baldwin Spa) • 346 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square • 516-543-4044 new #516-225-4443

Saw nylah the other day first time I ever saw her... she is by far my favorite.. cutest face nicest tits
Massage was okay really light pressure. They were really busy when I went so she ran in and out of the room a few times she said the other girls needed help doing someone’s hair
Or some shit
Anyway she comes back and ask me who I saw here before then ask me if I wanted a ending. Same rates of every girl I’ve seen. Went for the topples ask for head she said she doesn’t
When she took her tits out I asked for a titty fuck she jokingly said 1,000 dollars maybe not a joke
She gave me a he with a lot of dirty talk
I would recommend her to anyone

I bet if he flashed a $1,000, those puppies would perform tricks for him. :)
Come on, of course she would, but she really doesn't want to do what he wants so instead of just saying no she tries to graciously refuse by quoting a price that she thinks no one will pay.

Reminds me of the joke:
Rich Texan is walks into a bar and young woman is sitting there. Sits next to her and starts up a conservation. She cuts him short and says she is waiting for her boyfriend. He replies "I'm a billionaire and last time I was at this bar I offered a woman $10,000 to spend the night with me.

Woman replies "I'd do that".

He replies, "How about you spend the night with me for $10"

Woman replies angerly "$10, what do you think I am!"

Guy says " We've already established that, now we are just haggling over the price"

Just paid a visit and spent a half hour with Selena. She's young and cute. Not much of a masseuse, but super pleasant and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. I opted for fully nude HE. I roamed freely & she had no objections or limitations. I rubbed everything, but didnt try for FIV. As others have said, it's a pretty nice place with private full walls/real doors massage rooms. I'll definitely come back to sample other talent.

60 House for HH + 80 for nude HE = $140

Just paid a visit and spent a half hour with Selena. She's young and cute. Not much of a masseuse, but super pleasant and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. I opted for fully nude HE. I roamed freely & she had no objections or limitations. I rubbed everything, but didnt try for FIV. As others have said, it's a pretty nice place with private full walls/real doors massage rooms. I'll definitely come back to sample other talent.

60 House for HH + 80 for nude HE = $140
Thanks for your review! I’ve been tempted by this place. I’m just curious if Selena’s photo of her body is hers or similar? Thanks.

Thanks for your review! I’ve been tempted by this place. I’m just curious if Selena’s photo of her body is hers or similar? Thanks.
def a place worth trying. Generally clean place and nice that they do have walls and doors for each room lol. The pics are prob not real but Selena does have a nice body hiding under those scrubs and so does Mya. Both sweet too.
Selena has been there 8 years and mya at least 5 or 6. Any other girls come and go and from my experience tend to be the most adventurous. Speaking of which has anyone tried the new girl Nicole???

Maybe those pictures could be her on a really really really good day, but it's a stretch. She's cute and fit, but not a total knockout. As tonyd said, she comes in wearing not sexy at all scrubs.

def a place worth trying. Generally clean place and nice that they do have walls and doors for each room lol. The pics are prob not real but Selena does have a nice body hiding under those scrubs and so does Mya. Both sweet too.
Selena has been there 8 years and mya at least 5 or 6. Any other girls come and go and from my experience tend to be the most adventurous. Speaking of which has anyone tried the new girl Nicole???
A few months back I had Nicole. She is really hot with a nice body. I'd say she is easily an 8 out of 10, maybe even closer to a 9. Forget how the massage was but as usual here they're okay. The ending I believe was really good.

Also Mya has been there I think even longer than Selena. But yeah them two are main stays and every now and then there will be a new girl.

A few months back I had Nicole. She is really hot with a nice body. I'd say she is easily an 8 out of 10, maybe even closer to a 9. Forget how the massage was but as usual here they're okay. The ending I believe was really good.

Also Mya has been there I think even longer than Selena. But yeah them two are main stays and every now and then there will be a new girl.
went recently and chose to see Nicole as I’d never seen her before and given your description I couldn’t resist. She is def very attractive. But something odd happened.

1) no dimmer in the room - I can live with that

2) on the flip she starts asking me to show her where to massage. I refused to answer and just said regular. She ran out. I got up and thinking the door was about to be broken down by a swat team, for my shit and walked out. As I’m leaving she’s up front waiting to talk to the desk girl. Gave her 20$ and didn’t look back. It’s been a while so maybe I’m too on edge but that scared the shit out of me.

not sure if I overreacted but my gut was telling me to gtfo

anyone else have that experience?

went recently and chose to see Nicole as I’d never seen her before and given your description I couldn’t resist. She is def very attractive. But something odd happened.

1) no dimmer in the room - I can live with that

2) on the flip she starts asking me to show her where to massage. I refused to answer and just said regular. She ran out. I got up and thinking the door was about to be broken down by a swat team, for my shit and walked out. As I’m leaving she’s up front waiting to talk to the desk girl. Gave her 20$ and didn’t look back. It’s been a while so maybe I’m too on edge but that scared the shit out of me.

not sure if I overreacted but my gut was telling me to gtfo

anyone else have that experience?
I frequent this place. the girls that work here do more than massages and he. They do hair and skincare as there are always a bunch of female customers there for a regular spa day. I’ve noticed when they’re busy they have to up and leave the room bc they’re helping another customer with something like skin treatment or hair removal. Sometimes annoying, usually they just make up for it when they come back and add extra time

I frequent this place. the girls that work here do more than massages and he. They do hair and skincare as there are always a bunch of female customers there for a regular spa day. I’ve noticed when they’re busy they have to up and leave the room bc they’re helping another customer with something like skin treatment or hair removal. Sometimes annoying, usually they just make up for it when they come back and add extra time
which girls do more? thanks