LI Bust

News 12 said raid was headed by Federal LE not local. Charges amongst others where human trafficking. Bail for "Mama and Papa" set at 2 mil a piece.
We know. It clearly stated from Eastern district of NY and was done by DOJ and FBI. Sounds like it was some sort of Task Force though cause SCPD commissioner made a statement. Probably their Human trafficking task force.

Big article in ND: https://www.newsday.com/long-island...-trafficking-drug-dealing-indictment-sw0htf3p

I think what got them were the committing of federal crimes involving trafficking and drugs.

Prostitution is not a federal crime so Feds wouldn't care about that (well maybe they would indirectly in that not declaring income is a fed crime)
I've always wondered about the place in that unlike the Pines or Americana, there were never any cars parked out front. The one time I went (many years ago and the girl was Asian apparently working for an agency and not for the ones doing the trafficking and drugs. ) I parked around the back so my car couldn't be seen from Sunrise Hwy.

Big article in ND: https://www.newsday.com/long-island...-trafficking-drug-dealing-indictment-sw0htf3p

I think what got them were the committing of federal crimes involving trafficking and drugs.

Prostitution is not a federal crime so Feds wouldn't care about that (well maybe they would indirectly in that not declaring income is a fed crime)
I've always wondered about the place in that unlike the Pines or Americana, there were never any cars parked out front. The one time I went (many years ago and the girl was Asian apparently working for an agency and not for the ones doing the trafficking and drugs. ) I parked around the back so my car couldn't be seen from Sunrise Hwy.
Is the only way to avoid neighborhood eyes, is to park in the back. Especially if you're car is easy to spot "dstinctive", by friends/ family. I grew up in that area and back in the 1980's/90's it was a place that catered to the short stay teens that needed a room... we always went to Rt112 motor inn or Commack to avoid being caught by parents, or family friends... when I found it out as I got into mongering that it was a huge prostitution place, I became even cautious about it and w wouldn't even entertain a meet up there, because I still know so many people in Bohemia/Holbrook area that know my car

Is the only way to avoid neighborhood eyes, is to park in the back. Especially if you're car is easy to spot "dstinctive", by friends/ family. I grew up in that area and back in the 1980's/90's it was a place that catered to the short stay teens that needed a room... we always went to Rt112 motor inn or Commack to avoid being caught by parents, or family friends... when I found it out as I got into mongering that it was a huge prostitution place, I became even cautious about it and w wouldn't even entertain a meet up there, because I still know so many people in Bohemia/Holbrook area that know my car
It’s a shame that the MacArthur inn on vets is such a nasty shitpit because they have the perfect parking lot for keeping undercover.