How to spot a shill thread.

Mod note: This post originally had a title that contained a phone number, which btw was formatted wrong, the spa name and address.

I'm going to leave it here without the identifying information as an example of the attempted shill posts we delete all the time before you guys even see them.

I have to say this was a wonderful experience I never had long time before! Best environment,nice and clean room! The most important thing is the location so privacy! I recommend May and Anne! All pretty young girls ! May looks like Thailand,who has a sexy latina butt !Looks amazing!Anne from Korean I think! She has a big smile too! The first time I saw May, then I came back again and Anne take care of me too!really had a wonderful time! definitely come back !again!!!

Mod note: This post originally had a title that contained a phone number, which btw was formatted wrong, the spa name and address.

I'm going to leave it here without the identifying information as an example of the attempted shill posts we delete all the time before you guys even see them.

I have to say this was a wonderful experience I never had long time before! Best environment,nice and clean room! The most important thing is the location so privacy! I recommend May and Anne! All pretty young girls ! May looks like Thailand,who has a sexy latina butt !Looks amazing!Anne from Korean I think! She has a big smile too! The first time I saw May, then I came back again and Anne take care of me too!really had a wonderful time! definitely come back !again!!!
I think the exclamation points are phallic symbols