LI Bust

Code violations can be fixed but the message has been sent to the places where arrests were not made. . . . . . . .
I am not sure if the message was meant for AMP owners and providers. AMPs will stay open until they are forced to close. Even if an AMP down the block was raided, they remain open until it is their turn to get raided. Many of them just consider this a part of doing business. The AMPs won't reopen, but the providers will move on to other AMPs.

I think the message is meant for the public. I am sure there are many small businesses like pizza parlors, delis, bagel places, etc., that have more than a few code violations. Yet they focus on AMPs. I think this is because it makes the news, especially during an election year, and no one will rush to defend an AMP. It's an easy way for town officials to make it look like they are doing something. Not pointing fingers, it is something that all parties do.

Heed the warning I wrote the other day. That entire areas hot right now. Explorer boy was in quick check yesterday morning for a while. I passed 3-4 times from 8ish to close to noon and he was posted up. W got locked down shortly after 3. Next to go is likely the joint 700’ west of W. Spa. Oh btw if he’s reading this

The selden spa at 929-594-7749 is down. Pink slip and door's glass is shattered.
Any idea how long this place has been around? I just noticed the ad the other day and was thinking about visiting. Did a drive by, and its in a shopping area with kid friendly businesses (dance/music studio, kickboxing etc) Thats usually a bad sign as moms and dads will be extra angry and submit "community complaints"

Any idea how long this place has been around? I just noticed the ad the other day and was thinking about visiting. Did a drive by, and its in a shopping area with kid friendly businesses (dance/music studio, kickboxing etc) Thats usually a bad sign as moms and dads will be extra angry and submit "community complaints"
I'm sorry, it's the 929-376-7333 place down the road. My bad.

Wondering. Would it be helpful to post the phone number in this thread with these locations that are raided?
This way when someone does a search it will pop up?
And Or post in the thread with the reviews that it was raided or closed?

Heed the warning I wrote the other day. That entire areas hot right now. Explorer boy was in quick check yesterday morning for a while. I passed 3-4 times from 8ish to close to noon and he was posted up. W got locked down shortly after 3. Next to go is likely the joint 700’ west of W. Spa. Oh btw if he’s reading this
Thinking back I recall a grey suv Jeep type 4 dr sitting outside an amp I went to a few months back. I found it strange the guy was just sitting there. He was there when I arrived and an hr later when I left. Not long after it was busted. Place was N of LIE on Middle country rd. Don’t recall name.

I went to the Hollywood. Grey SUV parked in the corner with a view of most of the lot 1 male passenger.
Has a big buildup. Went to see Nana. Not a looker but great BBBJ cim.