How AMPs & LMPs keep track of customers

billyS

Reign of Terror
The black books sound incriminating. Dam
That actually worked against me in a different way. About 3.5 - 4 years ago I used to go to this place in the basement of an office building in Levittown on Hempstead Turnpike. I had a really cute white girl from Westchester I'd see regularly on Saturday's.
It was a hj place only but I was making progress and I could see there was a mutual attraction.
One night I went on a Thursday night expecting to see her but a less attractive Hispanic girl was there instead.
I was going to leave but she said she'd give me a good time.

I stayed and saw her writing something on a spreadsheet. I looked closer and saw it was my burner number. I asked who else saw that sheet and she said it was only for her.
I wound up fucking her the first night. She changed into lingerie for the massage and while she was at the front of the table I noticed she didn't have any panties. I started rubbing her pussy and fingering her no resistance. Fucked her with a condom. Repeated the next week

When I went back for the white girl a few Saturdays after that she was very cold.
Previous she always let me finger her during the hj and got really wet. She also has started allowing me to massage her, Daty and rub my cock on her ass and clit.
None of that was available this time

Then I looked over at the desk and saw the green graph paper. It was the same one the girl I fucked filled out.

It was shared by all of them so now white girl knew I was lying when I said I only saw her.
And she probably knew the less attractive girl fucked her customers.

So it took a few sessions to get back in her good graces. Eventually she gave me her number for take out since she didn't want to do extra's in the place.

And if you're wondering why I didn't review this place it is because it coincided with the time Banacek was giving me a hard time and demanded I be banned for arguing with him.
I was actually put in moderation but @Waterclone and Banacek were deleting everything I tried to post so I stopped posting reviews for a while, I think until I saw Lury.

That actually worked against me in a different way. About 3.5 - 4 years ago I used to go to this place in the basement of an office building in Levittown on Hempstead Turnpike. I had a really cute white girl from Westchester I'd see regularly on Saturday's.
It was a hj place only but I was making progress and I could see there was a mutual attraction.
One night I went on a Thursday night expecting to see her but a less attractive Hispanic girl was there instead.
I was going to leave but she said she'd give me a good time.

I stayed and saw her writing something on a spreadsheet. I looked closer and saw it was my burner number. I asked who else saw that sheet and she said it was only for her.
I wound up fucking her the first night. She changed into lingerie for the massage and while she was at the front of the table I noticed she didn't have any panties. I started rubbing her pussy and fingering her no resistance. Fucked her with a condom. Repeated the next week

When I went back for the white girl a few Saturdays after that she was very cold.
Previous she always let me finger her during the hj and got really wet. She also has started allowing me to massage her, Daty and rub my cock on her ass and clit.
None of that was available this time

Then I looked over at the desk and saw the green graph paper. It was the same one the girl I fucked filled out.

It was shared by all of them so now white girl knew I was lying when I said I only saw her.
And she probably knew the less attractive girl fucked her customers.

So it took a few sessions to get back in her good graces. Eventually she gave me her number for take out since she didn't want to do extra's in the place.

And if you're wondering why I didn't review this place it is because it coincided with the time Banacek was giving me a hard time and demanded I be banned for arguing with him.
I was actually put in moderation but @Waterclone and Banacek were deleting everything I tried to post so I stopped posting reviews for a while, I think until I saw Lury.
BTW what ever happen to Lury? It seems she dropped off

billyS

Reign of Terror
BTW what ever happen to Lury? It seems she dropped off
She was set up in Suffolk for a bust by a monger. Same monger also got the other girl she used to work with, who advertised here briefly also.
She was basically told by SCPD to stay out of Suffolk. She reappeared briefly in NJ under a different name but then completely disappeared from the area.

She was set up in Suffolk for a bust by a monger. Same monger also got the other girl she used to work with, who advertised here briefly also.
She was basically told by SCPD to stay out of Suffolk. She reappeared briefly in NJ under a different name but then completely disappeared from the area.
Wow that some crazy shit. If you find out what state she’s in let me know as I do travel for work

I was just thinking about her recently and was going to ask if you knew what happend to her or if she was going to be back at somepoint, @billyS. I wasn't very active when she was around but remember seeing her reviews. Never got the chance to meet with her but always wanted to. That's a damn shame that she gone.

I know a few mamasan and have seen there ledgers. With numbers and name as well as what you getting.
I agree with @trigeek, it does sound incriminating.

But looking at it from a business standpoint they may do it so..
- They know that you've been there before
- They know what services they (or someone else there) may have provided in the past so they may look to offer the same services again.
Both of these things most likely also give them peace of mind that you passed the LE check already. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them record how much they charged you for certian services so they know what they can try and milk you for next time around.

I had used my real name at a LMP once and mamasan wrote my info down and I didn't know. I didn't go for a while. Next time she asked me my name again, not remembering I previously used my real name I just gave her my monger name. She gave me a look and questioned why she had it as something else with my number in her book. I told her that name is a nickname you can just call me this lol.

I agree with @trigeek, it does sound incriminating.

But looking at it from a business standpoint they may do it so..
- They know that you've been there before
- They know what services they (or someone else there) may have provided in the past so they may look to offer the same services again.
Both of these things most likely also give them peace of mind that you passed the LE check already. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them record how much they charged you for certian services so they know what they can try and milk you for next time around.

I had used my real name at a LMP once and mamasan wrote my info down and I didn't know. I didn't go for a while. Next time she asked me my name again, not remembering I previously used my real name I just gave her my monger name. She gave me a look and questioned why she had it as something else with my number in her book. I told her that name is a nickname you can just call me this lol.
I know the midtown AMP (29th St) near Penn Station has my Google Voice number and my Monger alias - similar situation, at check-in saw MMS transcribe my number into a "little book", she shared with other AMPs (for LE reference checks at other AMPs - never found out which ones), Im sure they also used it to "remember" what I liked/preferred. Still get call backs from them "long time no see" when can I come back - but with my current work schedule, haven't been near Penn for almost 2 year - they were a great spot for before commuting home relaxation - especially when Penn had massive delays on the Main Branch Lines.

A place I usually go to in Astoria would have a rewards program, lolz.
If you go 10 times, the 11 time the house fee is waived...The way they would keep track is by the last 4 digits of your number, and they would mark off each visit on an index card, but after awhile I they forgot to mark it off, and I didn't bother asking because it was not a big incentive for me...Eventually they stopped doing it, but they definitely using your number to track if you been there before at a minimum...

A place I usually go to in Astoria would have a rewards program, lolz.
If you go 10 times, the 11 time the house fee is waived...The way they would keep track is by the last 4 digits of your number, and they would mark off each visit on an index card, but after awhile I they forgot to mark it off, and I didn't bother asking because it was not a big incentive for me...Eventually they stopped doing it, but they definitely using your number to track if you been there before at a minimum...
Yeah those cards are a pain. Never bothered with them. The 4 digits at spas is still in effect. Your number can be traded or sold as a list to other spas or indies in Asian circles

Yeah those cards are a pain. Never bothered with them. The 4 digits at spas is still in effect. Your number can be traded or sold as a list to other spas or indies in Asian circles
They do have an upside besides the free 11th visit; when the girls that know you aren't available and there is a new girl before we start I show the card (they stamp the back if it in the next free box) and they can see that I'm a regular customer and she will be less cautious.

Ps. I've never been to an AMP that used digits to keep track; they all just stamped the back of the standard business card that has 10 boxes on the back were they stamp.

They do have an upside besides the free 11th visit; when the girls that know you aren't available and there is a new girl before we start I show the card (they stamp the back if it in the next free box) and they can see that I'm a regular customer and she will be less cautious.

Ps. I've never been to an AMP that used digits to keep track; they all just stamped the back of the standard business card that has 10 boxes on the back were they stamp.
Figured as cautious as you were keeping such evidence would go against your better judgment.

Figured as cautious as you were keeping such evidence would go against your better judgment.
The place I went to you didn't have to hold the card in your wallet, they would have the index cards in a little box and would mark it off based on the last 4 digits of your phone number which they asked you to confirm, and the suspect the reason they that is those that did not want to carry around the evidence lolz

You make a good point.

I am very careful as to where I store such info including my burner. However I plan to have my regular go-to keep my card with her (not the place she works at but with her personally.) When I make my appointment I call her personal phone and not that of the place (she has changed places over the years so this was helpful in staying in touch when she moved,)

When I used to frequent H&Q in Plainedge they used to keep my card in an index box. Had my 1st name (that I used) and last initial. I was such a regular that when I got to the front desk to pay they knew me and would already have my card out. These places do keep my (and I assume all customers) number on file somehow so good practice to use a burner

You make a good point.

I am very careful as to where I store such info including my burner. However I plan to have my regular go-to keep my card with her (not the place she works at but with her personally.) When I make my appointment I call her personal phone and not that of the place (she has changed places over the years so this was helpful in staying in touch when she moved,)

When I used to frequent H&Q in Plainedge they used to keep my card in an index box. Had my 1st name (that I used) and last initial. I was such a regular that when I got to the front desk to pay they knew me and would already have my card out. These places do keep my (and I assume all customers) number on file somehow so good practice to use a burner
Agreed I was sloppy before using my personal phone# started using an anonymous # Via an app called Textnow for all Spa, indies and SB communications, just in case...