If you could give just one piece of advice to a newbie, what would it be?

Not this time. After bathing my hands and dick in alcohol She had cold hands and tried to put bag on. Told her to bbj said no so I got up and said give me back All of my money. Started to charge her for wasting my Okmoto.
Good for you..
If this happened more often, the often substandard service that we read about here could change

Always ask to see all the working girls. If there's no one attractive to you, then just say you are sorry and leave. Usually, they try to give you their ugliest provider right out of the gate and that doesn't fly with me. I spent too much money to have a less than desirable girl only to find out their beautiful gem was withheld from me as I was walking out the door. If they say other girl is busy, then I say that's fine and just leave. You are a paying customer and you are paying for the best experience, and not a disappointing one.

Not this time. After bathing my hands and dick in alcohol She had cold hands and tried to put bag on. Told her to bbj said no so I got up and said give me back All of my money. Started to charge her for wasting my Okmoto.
This doesn’t always work.
Recently, I was desperate in a foreign red light district that is mob controlled.

Saw a good looking young girl in the doorway and approached. Her attitude was meaner than a snake. Thought she would warm up.

Agreed on a price, stripped, and it got ugly. She somehow wanted to proceed without me touching her at all, aside from the point of entry. Not even an embrace, and not full entry. Extremely frustrating and she was stone-faced and slapped me when I attempted to touch her. She did get junior hard, though, by touching with an alcohol baby wipe between her hand and junior.

Realizing this was going nowhere, before my entry into her, I told her I am leaving. I told her that since we did nothing, I never touched her in any way, I am paying half.

She advised me that if I did not pay in full, I will have a fight on my hands and told me she is calling her goons, and started a text or a call on her phone. The doors were locked with floor bolts.

Realizing it was late at night, lonely dark alley, foreign country, I didn’t need the drama of gangs, fights, weapons, possible police, blemished record if police got involved, explanation of my intentions and whereabouts that night, deportation. So, I slapped the money down and left.

A week later, I went back to that same area, passed by the same bitch in the doorway and went to another establishment, seeing a cute little Viet, smiling from ear to ear, giggling, warm and welcoming, and I had the time of my life.

Truly, every situation is different. Better I paid that night, avoided trouble, and my reputation was not soiled, which allows me to go back there whenever I desire.

Late night excursion to unknown places with new girls never works out. The ones working that shift are use to dealing with drunks or worse. Better to go home and rub it out
Then again if you treat them with a little kindness and respect, the session could go well

Then again if they are working the midnight shift, they are most likely tired and cranky and just want to get it over with

Late night excursion to unknown places with new girls never works out. The ones working that shift are use to dealing with drunks or worse. Better to go home and rub it out
True, so true.

And, I was rushed, trying to find and complete, and making the last train out of Dodge. Being rushed leaves no room for improvising.

But, good point to remember about the night shift accommodating a different breed.

Thank you.

I would say to trust the posts here on the board. And someone said a while back if you think a provider smells like ass it probably is ass so stay away or don’t repeat. I’d also say that a package of baby wipes can go a long way to clean yourself up after your encounter. In lieu of that —- bath yourself in hand sanitizer or blame the scent of a provider on your hand sanitizer. Make sure your dog doesn’t rat you out when you get home. My dog smells me right away and he loves the fresh smell of whore on me. He goes right to smelling my crotch. He’s a savage.