Ts Angie, Bohemia 631-633-4703

So I finally met up with Angie about 2 months ago was feeling the urge and couldn’t find another provider. Went to private residence a little but of a pain cause there’s like no parking so I had to drive around her complex and find a spot and walk a little bit. Got there she was friendly talked for a minute l then did a little kissing she put a bag on hers put it in my face and sucked her for a bit. She put a bag on mine and we 69. She face fucked me a little bit and then I came. She told me she couldn’t cum don’t know if it’s true or not overall it was ok but I probably won’t see her again

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I finally met up with Angie about 2 months ago was feeling the urge and couldn’t find another provider. Went to private residence a little but of a pain cause there’s like no parking so I had to drive around her complex and find a spot and walk a little bit. Got there she was friendly talked for a minute l then did a little kissing she put a bag on hers put it in my face and sucked her for a bit. She put a bag on mine and we 69. She face fucked me a little bit and then I came. She told me she couldn’t cum don’t know if it’s true or not overall it was ok but I probably won’t see her again
Damage?

Saw her recently, about 2 months ago. Saw her about a year and half ago. She asked me if we had met before, I said yes. She let me pay the old rate- $200.

very friendly, a little too chatty after the fact.

same experience as parkridge, light kissing, into 69 until I popped. Great body, cute face, great personality, no rush. I would recommend.

- this is my first post, love the community

Called on Sunday May 30th no answer. Left VM asked if she was free for a date. No return call. Tuesday June 7th I get a phone call from an FBI agent ( or so he said) telling me that TS Angi is being investigated as part of a Sex Trafficing ring from the Domican. I was issued an Arrest Warrent from Interpol via text message. I do not know if this is a scam. Be careful.

Called on Sunday May 30th no answer. Left VM asked if she was free for a date. No return call. Tuesday June 7th I get a phone call from an FBI agent ( or so he said) telling me that TS Angi is being investigated as part of a Sex Trafficing ring from the Domican. I was issued an Arrest Warrent from Interpol via text message. I do not know if this is a scam. Be careful.
Interpol is the largest police organization, it is not a law enforcement agency. It's more data collecting and sharing. Also helps countries law enforcement agencies work with each other. All this is easily searchable.

So I wouldn't be worried.

The Arrest Warrent was sent from SA Noel Croel in a online document that is watermarked with Interpol. I can't find this agents name anywhere. He sent it from a mobile phone. When I call it it goes to his VM SA Noel Croel Badge 0033.

The Arrest Warrent was sent from SA Noel Croel in a online document that is watermarked with Interpol. I can't find this agents name anywhere. He sent it from a mobile phone. When I call it it goes to his VM SA Noel Croel Badge 0033.
Definitely sounds legit, go to your closest law enforcement agency, local or federal, and turn yourself in and show them the warrant.

New spin on an old scam. Severed heads and threats from drug cartels get old. Block the number. Thanks

The 1st call from him displayed on my phone as FBI NYC office. It was the correct FBI number. The Arrest Warrant was sent via text message from his mobile device. It was a California number.