Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

I don’t know it. Do yourself a favor and don’t try and find out. I know a guy who did 8 years in prison for that
The hack is to connect it to an LED light that everytime it recieved the ezpass who are you signal, it would light up with a "moo cow" sound to indicate it was read.

His hacking wasn't too avoid the tolls, or commit fraud, but to identify everywhere his tag was being read [location, date, time] and not at toll roads/plazas.

PopSci, published his method for anyone that also wanted to do the hack.

https://www.popsci.com/article/diy/ezpass-hack-covert-scanning/

He posted everything he did and the "authorities" never went after him & still 8 years later no effort to go after him. My guess is that if the authorities want to pursue him, there first request will be to return the device and that he won't return that device and just claim it went lost/destroyed.

Re
The hack is to connect it to an LED light that everytime it recieved the ezpass who are you signal, it would light up with a "moo cow" sound to indicate it was read.

His hacking wasn't too avoid the tolls, or commit fraud, but to identify everywhere his tag was being read [location, date, time] and not at toll roads/plazas.

PopSci, published his method for anyone that also wanted to do the hack.

https://www.popsci.com/article/diy/ezpass-hack-covert-scanning/

He posted everything he did and the "authorities" never went after him & still 8 years later no effort to go after him. My guess is that if the authorities want to pursue him, there first request will be to return the device and that he won't return that device and just claim it went lost/destroyed.
Traffic flow devices are everywhere they’re not hidden. Just look up. Wonder if he did the same to his phone every time google or meta pinged him for ad targeting?

Seriously? Do you post a picture on your ads? I’ve been trying for a couple months, multiple threads, even different cities while I travel, and nothing. Help us Obi Wan, you’re our only hope!
I don’t post a picture but I do try and be descriptive. One thing that works for me is being open about being talented (who knows if I am but they love reading that shit) and describing leaning someone up on the window, or another kink. That seems to turn some eyes.

Do one crime at a time and you will be fine.
They're illegally monitoring and surveilling you when you've never even been implicated a a suspect in a crime. It isn't just happening in VA, just that they were the first to be caught.

https://www.insidenova.com/headline...cle_e9c5e028-bbd4-11ec-8934-ab3eea0e9aa5.html

police in the US state of Virginia have normalized using location data harvested from people’s phones to track them in real-time, reports citing court records say.

The police can do this by obtaining search warrants even when the person they place under surveillance in this way – sometimes for years – turns out to have committed no crimes during that period of time. And as records show, they don’t even have to be named as suspects when first securing the search order.

All this is coming out in response to public record requests that were submitted to 18 departments across Virginia in a bid to get a sense of how widespread the practice is. Court records reveal that the police conducted over 7,000 hours of this type of surveillance in 2020 alone.

While not exactly, this was the type of dot I was connecting in my warning to JohnnyMarr that ended up in the coliseum. All I was doing was warning him as to what should probably Not be said on a PMB. You don't have to be guilty or even a suspect to be investigated and questioned.

Kind of surprised about some of the people you talk about here since reedit, for the most part, it’s extremely anti-cheating from what I’ve seen, but awesome that you’re seeing success. Just saw this thread now

Since coming across this thread I have spent a lot of time on reddit trying to hookup. The only thing I've found are a couple of very overweight girls. (Never gone there but who knows...) Any more suggestions? Any other subreddits you can suggest? This is a great thread, thanks.

Since coming across this thread I have spent a lot of time on reddit trying to hookup. The only thing I've found are a couple of very overweight girls. (Never gone there but who knows...) Any more suggestions? Any other subreddits you can suggest? This is a great thread, thanks.
I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get a real person to meet. I’d say 99% of F4M ads are guys. I did come across someone who was looking for a content partner, which seemed to be promising but I can’t be exposing myself publicly like that so I declined. Might be a great way to attract the millennials who live for social media content. Haven’t gone that route yet. Thinking it’s all bullshit on here but still trying, hoping for that 1 in a million score.

I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get a real person to meet. I’d say 99% of F4M ads are guys. I did come across someone who was looking for a content partner, which seemed to be promising but I can’t be exposing myself publicly like that so I declined. Might be a great way to attract the millennials who live for social media content. Haven’t gone that route yet. Thinking it’s all bullshit on here but still trying, hoping for that 1 in a million score.
I've also spent A LOT of time on reddit lately. I did manage to hook up with one woman. She's a divorced mom who responded to one of my posts. It was mostly me pleasing her because it was posted in the RAOM subreddit but she made sure I left happy. Was a one time thing. I agree that there are a lot of fakes posting, however if you are into large women I have seen a few of them on there. Curious about the content partner what section was that in?

pokler

Power Bottom
I've also spent A LOT of time on reddit lately. I did manage to hook up with one woman. She's a divorced mom who responded to one of my posts. It was mostly me pleasing her because it was posted in the RAOM subreddit but she made sure I left happy. Was a one time thing. I agree that there are a lot of fakes posting, however if you are into large women I have seen a few of them on there. Curious about the content partner what section was that in?
What is RAOM?

pokler

Power Bottom
Seems like you'd be better served on Tinder .