Forest Hills Murder

The Sun UK article has a picture walking along the lake in Hempstead Lake State Park. I know the area she took that pic well. There is also a picture with her sons at Jones Beach.
I’m waiting for someone here to say they fucked her in the past. Tight little body on her, look like bolt ons.
Bet she was on one of the sites.

When they want money then they come on these sites. There is no shortage of dicks for a Nympho in this World. Every corner, every road, every shop there are eyes checking them out and a dick saluting them.
bullseye!
and in her case, her and her husband were millionaires. She don’t need money.

there is no shortage of hot slutty women 40+ running around our parts. Married, divorced, single. They can usually be identified quickly by trying to dress and act like 18-25 year old girls. Tight yoga pants, revealing tops, no ring or a big ring. Sometimes bigger the ring bigger the whore. You can find them in grocery stores, gyms, parks, malls.
If you are relatively in shape, good looking and a 25-35 year old male you can have these women all day. If you have some game and PUA skills it’s easy.

however what I’ve found is a large percentage of them are on psych meds, really mental off the rails. Sometimes the more professional their career the crazy they are, personality wise and in bed. They have so many toxic traits and drama around them that often it’s not worth fucking more than once or twice. Huge headaches and problems arise from them where It reminds me of why the aspect of paying a provider is sometimes worth the stress free nature of having to deal with a nutcase. There are elements to the NP4P pickups that are fun but often it’s not worth the squeeze. Had another experience like this last week hence why I’m letting it out.

The detectives were clued into this suspect by a handyman card on the family’s refrigerator. Go figure. The handyman took care of business. Terrible how it all turned out.
The NYPD detectives found this assholes bloody boots in the garbage truck.

bullseye!

there is no shortage of hot slutty women 40+ running around our parts. Married, divorced, single. They can usually be identified quickly by trying to dress and act like 18-25 year old girls. Tight yoga pants, revealing tops, no ring or a big ring. Sometimes bigger the ring bigger the whore. You can find them in grocery stores, gyms, parks, malls.
If you are relatively in shape, good looking and a 25-35 year old male you can have these women all day. If you have some game and PUA skills it’s easy.

however what I’ve found is a large percentage of them are on psych meds, really mental off the rails. Sometimes the more professional their career the crazy they are, personality wise and in bed. They have so many toxic traits and drama around them that often it’s not worth fucking more than once or twice. Huge headaches and problems arise from them where It reminds me of why the aspect of paying a provider is sometimes worth the stress free nature of having to deal with a nutcase. There are elements to the NP4P pickups that are fun but often it’s not worth the squeeze. Had another experience like this last week hence why I’m letting it out.
Truer words. Back in my day no meds just too much wine. These np4p with married folk is a recipe for disaster. Sooner or later

The detectives waited for the garbage men to pickup his garbage from his residence. Once his garbage was on the truck it was fair game. No court order bullshit. Some really good detective work on this case. Nice job pinching this fuck so quick.

bullseye!

For sure paying a provider way better as once you do you act you’re free to leave with no drama well worth the money.