Trip to Vegas

When You take them on a trip it’s usually much better when you return.
What’s that mean?

A number of years ago a colleague flew in some talent from South America ( to meet him in LV) under the agreement that she would be his GFE for the week— After a couple of days he was tired of her .. Paid her for time and expenses.. In the end, he regretted the whole arrangement..

Id rather have the freedom to select from different menus every day

pokler

Power Bottom
What’s that mean?

A number of years ago a colleague flew in some talent from South America ( to meet him in LV) under the agreement that she would be his GFE for the week— After a couple of days he was tired of her .. Paid her for time and expenses.. In the end, he regretted the whole arrangement..

Id rather have the freedom to select from different menus every day
In 1991 I took this smoking hot Chinese girl to Vegas I was trying to fuck. Paid for everything.
When we get there she insisted on us sleeping in separate beds and would change her clothes in the bathroom so I couldn't see. Damn I would of married her she was so pretty .

In 1991 I took this smoking hot Chinese girl to Vegas I was trying to fuck. Paid for everything.
When we get there she insisted on us sleeping in separate beds and would change her clothes in the bathroom so I couldn't see. Damn I would of married her she was so pretty .
Yep..
I have this AMP gal…I have asked her no less then 10 times to marry me, be my GF, etc etc.. She speaks very little English BUT she treats me like I’m her only love... Rims like no other and will try and suck my intestines through my urethra …

Back to Vegas…….

To clarify if you take a atf you know what you’re getting. When you get back the meetings will be better due to this excursion. If you’re a drinker this might not apply

Did she rim you after you paid for everything

T
Yep..
I have this AMP gal…I have asked her no less then 10 times to marry me, be my GF, etc etc.. She speaks very little English BUT she treats me like I’m her only love... Rims like no other and will try and suck my intestines through my urethra …

Back to Vegas…….
Sounds good. Take her to Vegas

I have been meaning to get in on this conversation as I will be heading to Vegas for a few days this summer. Mainly for a friend, but I am planning some time for myself. I have noticed all providers rates went up which suck. And with limited free time, it's looking a little tough on who to reach out to. Kinda also feel like the smoke shows I know of have either "retired" or raised their rates to insane amounts.

I have been meaning to get in on this conversation as I will be heading to Vegas for a few days this summer. Mainly for a friend, but I am planning some time for myself. I have noticed all providers rates went up which suck. And with limited free time, it's looking a little tough on who to reach out to. Kinda also feel like the smoke shows I know of have either "retired" or raised their rates to insane amounts.
A few weeks before your trip send out a reminder .. Rates have definitely gone up and one needs to do some research - I could offer some guidance

Well fellas, I think my tri annual trip to LV are done-

Recent trip, a talent disaster

My ATF, UTR go to, came down with Covid

My other go to, had unexpected company arrive and could not breakaway

Two scheduled appointments cancelled

Another recommendation was putting her clothes back on, 15 seconds after I dumped a load

Sigh

SB! AB!! You are coming with me next time!!

pokler

Power Bottom

Another recommendation was putting her clothes back on, 15 seconds after I dumped a load

Sigh

Should have stayed in NY and jerked off.

Sigh

You need to stay away from vagas

Should have stayed in NY and jerked off.
Why did I predict to myself that you would one of the first to chime in :)

Some initial observations
-Vegas traffic, crowds, queues in lines are back to pre pandemic levels
- Hotels ( 5 star) have raised their prices significantly
- Planning entertainment in advance is hit or miss.. Loyalty is forgotten… Some gals are just opting for the multi hour dates in lieu of a standard hour or so

- Planning entertainment in advance is hit or miss.. Loyalty is forgotten… Some gals are just opting for the multi hour dates in lieu of a standard hour or so
Go to DR

Sorry to hear your trip wasn't that great. It can be frustrating to have one cancel and another recommendation not be all that. I only have 1 day free for my future trip so I have had a tough time deciding who to reach out to.

I agree hotel and flights have gone up quite a bit recently. Just rechecked when I am going and its gone up quite a lot since I booked my trip.

And totally agree that loyalty is forgotten. I once booked quite a smokeshow for 1 hour probably 2 months in advance, only to have them cancel the day of. She wanted to reschedule but I already had other dates booked while I was there. I was a little upset, but I was with a friend shopping so I got myself some nice shoes thinking I had some extra spending cash haha. Later that night, I was able to find a cute girl's ad, had her check out some reviews I did since it was last minute and agreed to meet at my hotel. She ended up at my door and was a lot prettier than expected. Ended up having a couple drinks with her as she told me she left some friends partying to meet up. We ended up in the bedroom and explored each other's body in what was quite a hot session. She even hung out after to keep drinking with me in my room. Ended up meeting up with her later that week for a second round before leaving Vegas.

I guess sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, its a gamble in Vegas even if it feels like a for sure bet. Maybe its why I love it there. Hopefully my trip hits a blackjack haha

Sorry to hear your trip wasn't that great. It can be frustrating to have one cancel and another recommendation not be all that. I only have 1 day free for my future trip so I have had a tough time deciding who to reach out to.

I agree hotel and flights have gone up quite a bit recently. Just rechecked when I am going and its gone up quite a lot since I booked my trip.

And totally agree that loyalty is forgotten. I once booked quite a smokeshow for 1 hour probably 2 months in advance, only to have them cancel the day of. She wanted to reschedule but I already had other dates booked while I was there. I was a little upset, but I was with a friend shopping so I got myself some nice shoes thinking I had some extra spending cash haha. Later that night, I was able to find a cute girl's ad, had her check out some reviews I did since it was last minute and agreed to meet at my hotel. She ended up at my door and was a lot prettier than expected. Ended up having a couple drinks with her as she told me she left some friends partying to meet up. We ended up in the bedroom and explored each other's body in what was quite a hot session. She even hung out after to keep drinking with me in my room. Ended up meeting up with her later that week for a second round before leaving Vegas.

I guess sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, its a gamble in Vegas even if it feels like a for sure bet. Maybe its why I love it there. Hopefully my trip hits a blackjack haha
I’ve been traveling here for many years.
The market adjusts somewhat based on supply and demand..

I have cultured a few favorites into what I deem, for lack of a better word, friendships … Dinner date, plenty of quiet time and occasional conversations in between trips.

Unfortunately two of these gals had to cancel on me for reasons I stated before.

I am beyond cultivating new friends, playing the game coming here just to get laid behind closed doors…

Then there was one… I saw her years ago. She grew out of just being a simple dinner date—Her $500 donation morphed into 3k for the evening—An easy pass for me