Amanda ~BBW Persuasion 646-606-4836 Reviews & Discussion

SIDE NOTE:

Some of y’all are asking me questions you can find here in my thread....if you all are not willing to read through and do your research please.....and I will say this nicely....please don't feel some type of way when I either refer you back to the thread or just stop communicating....

My job is to provide the services you're looking for...your job is to read through the thread so you know if I am the entertainment you're looking for....

For those of you piggybacking off other sites and this one for information. ..will guarantee a cut off to the conversation...we need to act like adults and there’s plenty of ghetto ladies to entertain your games out there...Amanda doesn't favor dumb shit like that....

If your references are ghetto providers....druggies or pimped out crews..chances are you're not the company I'm trying to keep....if you cant be professional unfortunately we cannot hang out....

Have a good weekend Ya'll and look forward to having some yummy fun!!

~ Amanda
Xo

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Happy Friyaay Ya'll!!!
I'll be hosting in Commack this week February 28- March 5th
Appointments Are strongly encouraged to ensure guaranteed availability!
Come hang with me...it's quiet...clean and I'm the fun in between..
HHR 160
HR 250
11am-10pm
**MAKE SURE TO MENTION UG WHEN CCONTACTING FOR AVAILABILITY **
646 606 4836
amandastar01@yahoo.com
#BBWPersuasion

View attachment 11655
I think this is so sexy. The black and white photo suits you. You’re the perfect “pin up beauty” in black and white!

Finally went to see Amanda.

All the prior reviews were spot on. Room had a hint of week smell. She was behind the door in a nice outfit. She was shy at first, tall and we talked a bit first. I don’t find her to be a big girl unless your going height wis

Reached out (text)with my screen name I introduced my self asked if she was available and said thank you.

Maybe a half hour later if that she replied pleasantly and asked the window I was looking for and told her after or four PM. Couple of text and we were set with a 2:pM confirmation. Texted I was on the way 3:30 or so and asked if she needed anything and she requested water, I offered she asked and it was cool.

Got to the commack location told her I was there told me the room and what area the room was. I’ve heard so much about this place but it wasn’t bad at all.

Knock and she opens up behind the door and she is the lady in the picture. Don’t know about you guys but it is always nice when it is the person & not the booby prize behind door number three.

Not going to boar you all with the details as said before all that went before were spot on.

Incredible BBJ with CIM and anything I requested. I always ask the limits and no back door play which is fine.

I’m a tuff nut to crack she BBJ to get rolling and it finished that way. She wouldn’t quit till she got what she wanted. Again the reviews are on point she in joys pleasuring people.

I could have spent the hour with my pecker in her mouth and would have been happy.

She is not the body type I normally like and chase but I am so happy I saw her. Has to be the best experience in the game I had to this point.

Like the reviews, come correct, treat how you would like to be treated, be clean, be groomed & most of all be ready for a good time with a sexy lady who is also down to earth and who is good peeps.

$250 for the hour and it is way worth the funds and my and her time.

Finally went to see Amanda.

All the prior reviews were spot on. Room had a hint of week smell. She was behind the door in a nice outfit. She was shy at first, tall and we talked a bit first. I don’t find her to be a big girl unless your going height wis

Reached out (text)with my screen name I introduced my self asked if she was available and said thank you.

Maybe a half hour later if that she replied pleasantly and asked the window I was looking for and told her after or four PM. Couple of text and we were set with a 2:pM confirmation. Texted I was on the way 3:30 or so and asked if she needed anything and she requested water, I offered she asked and it was cool.

Got to the commack location told her I was there told me the room and what area the room was. I’ve heard so much about this place but it wasn’t bad at all.

Knock and she opens up behind the door and she is the lady in the picture. Don’t know about you guys but it is always nice when it is the person & not the booby prize behind door number three.

Not going to boar you all with the details as said before all that went before were spot on.

Incredible BBJ with CIM and anything I requested. I always ask the limits and no back door play which is fine.

I’m a tuff nut to crack she BBJ to get rolling and it finished that way. She wouldn’t quit till she got what she wanted. Again the reviews are on point she in joys pleasuring people.

I could have spent the hour with my pecker in her mouth and would have been happy.

She is not the body type I normally like and chase but I am so happy I saw her. Has to be the best experience in the game I had to this point.

Like the reviews, come correct, treat how you would like to be treated, be clean, be groomed & most of all be ready for a good time with a sexy lady who is also down to earth and who is good peeps.

$250 for the hour and it is way worth the funds and my and her time.
It sure was a pleasure to have your company sweets....you're easy on the eyes...a yummy kisser and I was definitely getting what I wanted...lol..

Kisses!!
Xoxo

billyS

Reign of Terror
tried seeing Amanda Bc she’s local but I think she blackballed me Bc she read comments I made 5 years ago on her thread.
That's what happens. You can't be a hypocrite and post shit about girls then when you find out she might be a BBFS provider flip and try to make an appointment.

These girls remember everything, every slight or bad word you sent their way.

How old are those pics??

More recent one from a year ago show her more tatted up with a hideous one right in the middle of her chest above those enormous funbags.
I'm on my phone at work and can't do all that is necessary to get those to post.

If you would have done your job correctly the first time you would have updated the photos.:rolleyes::p

I found them perfectly fine. Trying to help others out. Looks like she has seen better days and those tats don't help.
I know you were t being critical. Just joking.

Many a desperate times I thought about calling and saw those recent pics and changed plans.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
That's what happens. You can't be a hypocrite and post shit about girls then when you find out she might be a BBFS provider flip and try to make an appointment.

Amanda has made it clear that she doesn’t offer those services. So trying to get it is highly frowned upon. And trying to use your ability to post reviews on UG as leverage is just going to cause you problems. Or trying to use your association with me isn’t helping! I think it’s best for him to go deal with the druggies that do offer that shit. That’s where he rocks best anyways. And to be so disrespectful as to offer more for it, a real fucking winner. He’s blacklisted over here too! Don’t talk shit between friends.

I actually didn't know who wrote the comments until after we were acquainted through another provider...I have been referring mongers to read the thread for more information about me and so I decided to read through as well incase someone asks me about something that was said and so I came across the comments....

I'm sure at this time when the comments were made there was plenty of provider choices on SITES WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION etc.... so there wasn't a need to be so desperate a time to hang out....fast forward to nowadays where there's slim pickings and bait and switch...car date type...and inflated prices everywhere I can see how I suddenly became an option......you know y’all need that poison out ..lol...

I've always liked the way I look....then and now even though I'm not the best or the youngest or the slimmest....but we don't need to be blatant hypocrites just because I'm probably more affordable that what's being paid out there....and I'm around a lot..safe..whatever...but it just feels weird like...If a monger reads a provider saying that...they would make sure they'd never go back to that provider....so why should providers want to hang out after that....there's entertainment out there everywhere...

So yes @billyS you're right.....

Might I add..that every provider/monger experience is different so when a guy tries to use another providers experience with them in the session of another provider..it's not winning y’all any points...for real!! We're all different chicks and we didn't go to hooker school to be like robots and all the same....if we don't provide a service...I'm sorry for your inconvenience....if you're not into a provider looks like that...then go get a nutt somewhere else...there's no hard feelings with us..there's mongers everywhere and we're more than happy to give a reference if you're a safe person...I totally won't hate on that....

Happy Hunting Ya'll!!

I actually didn't know who wrote the comments until after we were acquainted through another provider...I have been referring mongers to read the thread for more information about me and so I decided to read through as well incase someone asks me about something that was said and so I came across the comments....

I'm sure at this time when the comments were made there was plenty of provider choices on SITES WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MENTION etc.... so there wasn't a need to be so desperate a time to hang out....fast forward to nowadays where there's slim pickings and bait and switch...car date type...and inflated prices everywhere I can see how I suddenly became an option......you know y’all need that poison out ..lol...

I've always liked the way I look....then and now even though I'm not the best or the youngest or the slimmest....but we don't need to be blatant hypocrites just because I'm probably more affordable that what's being paid out there....and I'm around a lot..safe..whatever...but it just feels weird like...If a monger reads a provider saying that...they would make sure they'd never go back to that provider....so why should providers want to hang out after that....there's entertainment out there everywhere...

So yes @billyS you're right.....
I'm sorry @billyS I'll remember for next time thank you.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Might I add..that every provider/monger experience is different so when a guy tries to use another providers experience with them in the session of another provider..it's not winning y’all any points...for real!! We're all different chicks and we didn't go to hooker school to be like robots and all the same....if we don't provide a service...I'm sorry for your inconvenience....if you're not into a provider looks like that...then go get a nutt somewhere else...there's no hard feelings with us..there's mongers everywhere and we're more than happy to give a reference if you're a safe person...I totally won't hate on that....

Happy Hunting Ya'll!!
She’s nicer than me… if I think you’re a Dick head, I’m going to provide every bit of that information to the next provider. That’s how we stay safe!