Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$a$fine$frenzy$

Redhead with nice eyes. Heavier than pics though. Saw her a few weeks ago. She seems to be having money problems so now might be a good time to get a get a deal. I was feeling generous at the time, getting high off of playing the SD, and she asked for $600. I had money to throw around and it was a novel experience. Two drinks and a hotel room, bam. She gives pretty good head. Just sloppy enough, got on her knees and took a nice big load in her mouth and let it drool out. Too bad she hit me up like a beggar asking for a hand out after seeing her. Total turn off. One and done.

I would gladly pay 800 for youngdreamybaby - her tits are truly stupendous. Unfortunately we had a platonic meet and greet and she took a dislike to me for unknown reasons.
I met up with her for 700. Gorgeous lips, nice hair, nice eyes. She seems to be a little on the hairy side though on the arms and legs. Nice firm tits, but not quite the size I prefer. Her pictures are sexier than she is, but it is her and she’s not fat. In terms of performance, she could use some work taking a load. It was fun to see her try though. Then after first load, she asked if she could get some alcohol delivered. I didn’t have the time or inclination and there wasn’t the drink that she wanted, so she asked if…she could do some coke. She seemed a little skittish at times and the chemistry wasn’t there—maybe chalk it up to inexperience? Anyway, she’s a nice girl with a girlish voice. Good for dirty talk. Overall, I would only repeat if I had a fetish for dirty talk. For second round, there was a moment when she approached PSE blowjob, but IMO there are better bodies to be had at an AMP.

I met up with her for 700. Gorgeous lips, nice hair, nice eyes. She seems to be a little on the hairy side though on the arms and legs. Nice firm tits, but not quite the size I prefer. Her pictures are sexier than she is, but it is her and she’s not fat. In terms of performance, she could use some work taking a load. It was fun to see her try though. Then after first load, she asked if she could get some alcohol delivered. I didn’t have the time or inclination and there wasn’t the drink that she wanted, so she asked if…she could do some coke. She seemed a little skittish at times and the chemistry wasn’t there—maybe chalk it up to inexperience? Anyway, she’s a nice girl with a girlish voice. Good for dirty talk. Overall, I would only repeat if I had a fetish for dirty talk. For second round, there was a moment when she approached PSE blowjob, but IMO there are better bodies to be had at an AMP.
Wow - her prices have definitely gone up. She offered me 300 for head and 500 for everything but that was over a year ago. Never ended up meeting b/c our schedules didn’t sync up. She reached out one day out of the blue and asked to meet with like an hour’s notice. I couldn’t and I think she’s since blocked me.

You guys have generous hearts

$sweetdispo$

Out east. Difficult to schedule with, but I persevered with this one. Started communicating several months ago and checked in from time to time to try to set up a meet, so definitely played the long game. $300 got it done. Sexy little body with pierced nipples and and several tattoos.

Met locally for a drink and then took a drive to a secluded area. Nice Bbj, extremely tight pussy. She seems to be on and off the site but has been active again recently.

Back on SA took advantage of the 25% discount . Joined basically 02/15 had 2 dates lined up today . Smashed a Russian 22 yr old 5ft7, $300. In Manhattn . Smashed her 2 times both cim and cof cfs. chilled for 4 hrs . Pretty face nice legs ass could use some squats .

Flaked on the latina from North Jersey got the latina 22 yr old lined up for tomorrow texted her hrs later she texted back asap. All Women act the same . You ignore em they gain interest.

Got her and a Busty white girl 21 yrs old. Looking to chill. Ima see the Latina probably.

Got a few that were asking ridiculous amounts. Like $600&500. Talked to the Russian about money after I busted twice and fed her. If I dont want none of the sbs I'll throw em to you guys. Wish I could post photos of the chicks.

I rejoined with the discount too. Anyone noticed that with certain profiles that are out of town, if you view them, they’ll message you and suddenly their location will be changed to the same town you are in?

looks like a potential scam. Noticed it happening a few times.

I rejoined with the discount too. Anyone noticed that with certain profiles that are out of town, if you view them, they’ll message you and suddenly their location will be changed to the same town you are in?

looks like a potential scam. Noticed it happening a few times.
Yeah I have. Or you'll get new messages as soon as you go online from clearly fake accounts. Site has def gone been going down hill with a lot of changes

$Alicia$Aries$ Slim Latina with what appears to be perky naturals or bolt-ons, nice ass. Asking for 600, but also needs face pics. Don't know why these ppm girls insist on face pics...they're gonna see during a M&G anyway...

Honestly, yeah! I’m out for drinks anyway, I just invite them out. I never go out of my way for drinks. I have fun chatting and getting to know them. And the one girl who I’m trying get to be my SB actually didn’t have face pics. Lovely girl. Besides, I’m the one with more to lose if my face is plastered out there, I have businesses in a pretty sensitive sector and investors to worry about.

Honestly, yeah! I’m out for drinks anyway, I just invite them out. I never go out of my way for drinks. I have fun chatting and getting to know them. And the one girl who I’m trying get to be my SB actually didn’t have face pics. Lovely girl. Besides, I’m the one with more to lose if my face is plastered out there, I have businesses in a pretty sensitive sector and investors to worry about.
They want to make sure you ain't hideous

$Alicia$Aries$ Don't know why these ppm girls insist on face pics...they're gonna see during a M&G anyway...
Almost a good thing I think. Shows that they are at least interested in meeting based on initial conversation, and more likely to follow through after building the trust of sending a legit face pic.

They could also be doing it for protection. Remember, seeking girls don’t have the protection of a pimp, so are probably telling a close friend who they are meeting in case anything happens, same as they would when meeting someone on any other online dating app.