Hotels with bar/restaurants for meeting Sugar Babies.

Anyone know any hotels that have a restaurant and bar inside it? I’ve developed a protocol of meeting at the bar, and then heading up after a drink or two. Makes the transition smoother than walking or taking a cab to the hotel from a different place. The only one I’ve tried so far is The New Yorker hotel, but it’d be nice to have different go-to locations around the city to make it easy for the girl to get to.

Anyone know any hotels that have a restaurant and bar inside it? I’ve developed a protocol of meeting at the bar, and then heading up after a drink or two. Makes the transition smoother than walking or taking a cab to the hotel from a different place. The only one I’ve tried so far is The New Yorker hotel, but it’d be nice to have different go-to locations around the city to make it easy for the girl to get to.
Do you rent a room for the night there? Or do they rent for a couple hours? What’s the approximate rate? I’m looking for some go-to places in the city as well.

Holiday Inn Express, Plainview, nightly.
this hotel brings me good memories, about 6 years ago i went here to meet a lady and i was asking to get the room # but wasnt getting a response but i was already inside by the bar, i was eyeing this hot chick that looked like the pictures from the ad and i kept texting her without a response, i was really hoping the chick from the bar would turn out to be her.
i decided to call her and i see that the chick from the bar is getting a call on her cell which she doesnt answer but starts walking towards the rooms and goes to voicemail, then i call again and she answers the phone telling me that she wasn't in the room and missed my msgs.
gives me the room # and when i get to room i was so happy that i found the same hot chick from the bar behind the door, it added so much more to the experience and had an amazing session!

On LI, the Viana in Westbury, or the uniondale marriot. I once met a girl at the uniondale marriot bar, and there happened to be like 5 or 6 flight attendants from some european airline there. The girl I met was a dud, so I pivoted to try to nail one of the stewardesses. Wasn't successful as they were all dressed up and made up and waiting for their ride, but I feel like that's definitely a possibility.

Is the one inside the Marriott in Uniondale still a sports bar? Championships or something. It wasn’t bad. That hotel has a great racquetball court.

From my experience, the TWA Hotel at JFK is the go-to place for us mongers. They have advertised $149 Daytripper rate for 4 hours. Nice restaurants, bars and an almost 100% international crowd with very few locals. Go with a five O" clock shadow and a carry on if you want to make yourselves look less conspicuous.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
Nisi, Melville @ the Hilton on 110. (They also have a NYC location in midtown.)
I've met a provider there myself. Have to search through here to see if she's reviewed. Don't see her in the current few first pages.

Do you rent a room for the night there? Or do they rent for a couple hours? What’s the approximate rate? I’m looking for some go-to places in the city as well.
I think the last time I did it, I rented overnight but didn't stay. Just left after having fun. It was $140.

I also just downloaded the Dayuse app and realized that you could filter the search by amenities. I included bar or restaurant in the filters. That should make this hunt a lot easier!

Been to Holiday Inn Plainview with one of my regulars. One time I got to the bar a little early, bartender wanted asked where
was the girl I was with the week before! I guess her outfit caught his eye! Also been to 110 Hilton, picked up a date at the bar
after my scheduled date didn't work out!

Been to the Holiday Inn Plainview with one of my regulars. One time I got to the bar a little early, bartender asked where
was the girl I was with last week? I guess her outfit caught his eye! Also have been to 110 Hilton, picked up a girl
at the bar after my scheduled date didn't work out!

I've been to a few events at the Garden City Hotel and have noticed some very hot looking women at the bar a number of times. I sensed they were high end. Always meant to go back to check it out but never got around to it and eventually forgot until reading this thread reminded me.

Some stories in this thread remind of freshly out of college with my first real job. One of the older guys said we’re going out and to dress sharp. Takes me to a place in Roslyn called Chalet. We valet his car and on the walk he said ‘they’ll be on us like prey, hope your okay fucking in front of one another’. We walk in and it’s cougar central. We ended up fucking three divorced MILFs as one of their houses on the North Shore. I woke up in the morning with naked bodies all over and the most ridiculous hang over. Collected my clothes and got out of there calling a cab.
things have been weird lately and I’m glad this forum exists for reminding us our debauchery.

From my experience, the TWA Hotel at JFK is the go-to place for us mongers. They have advertised $149 Daytripper rate for 4 hours. Nice restaurants, bars and an almost 100% international crowd with very few locals. Go with a five O" clock shadow and a carry on if you want to make yourselves look less conspicuous.
How far is parking

justme

homo economicus
I've been to a few events at the Garden City Hotel and have noticed some very hot looking women at the bar a number of times. I sensed they were high end. Always meant to go back to check it out but never got around to it and eventually forgot until reading this thread reminded me.
Back in the day, a monger named Hot4Chicks would regale us with his Oak Room purchases. Even 20 years ago it felt like a different era.

Some stories in this thread remind of freshly out of college with my first real job. One of the older guys said we’re going out and to dress sharp. Takes me to a place in Roslyn called Chalet. We valet his car and on the walk he said ‘they’ll be on us like prey, hope your okay fucking in front of one another’. We walk in and it’s cougar central. We ended up fucking three divorced MILFs as one of their houses on the North Shore. I woke up in the morning with naked bodies all over and the most ridiculous hang over. Collected my clothes and got out of there calling a cab.
things have been weird lately and I’m glad this forum exists for reminding us our debauchery.

Oh that fucking chalet in roslyn was the spot! It was either milf/cougar central OR home from college local hotties.