Paris 203-572-1516 Garden City

Seen this ad posted on a popular site a few times, pics and the little video verifications she has in the ads all seem consistent willing to TOFTT but figured I check to see if anyone has already first.

It wasn’t worth reviewing . She won’t let you do anything but she does give a good cbj and then nice missionary . She’s really pretty so nice to look at but sadly won’t let u so much
That’s exactly the type of information we would want to know good experiences mediocre experiences and bad experiences are all worth documenting. Thanks for the heads up.

It wasn’t worth reviewing . She won’t let you do anything but she does give a good cbj and then nice missionary . She’s really pretty so nice to look at but sadly won’t let u so much
Please post a review so guys know who to avoid. The point of these items isn't just to highlight great experience but also the crappy ones so people aren't constantly TOFTT on the same crappy ladies. Its a waste of the communities resources. If people shared bad reviews others would see and move on to a different provider to TOFTT and the community would now have more intel on another one. In stead we got zero untel on this check until you happened to read this thread and reply.

My god is this one drop dead gorgeous! Saw her ad up and decided to give her a text on her availability. Just my luck that today was her last day on the island, but she said she comes back once or twice a month, so definitely going to keep in touch the next time she's here.

Session was 200 for HH. I entered the room and she was already in lingerie and she looked fineeeeee. Definitely a younger girl maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. She had such an amazing body and we had started chatting instantly as if we were friends which was really great as it felt like such a casual encounter. She started off with cleaning junior and then putting the cover on and it was followed by one of the best CBJ's I've had in a long time. This girl really knows how to suck. I asked if I can repay the favor and she allowed DATY. We 69'd for a bit before she asked to get on top and we proceeded in CG. Then to end off we did missionary and I could tell she was really into it genuinely and that she orgasm'd. The feeling of her tightening up as I was inside her, it was such a great experience with a lot of eye contact. She allowed touching and kissing over her body, no gfe as far as I know but who knows, maybe as we get to know each other she might open up.

She normally says she doesn't allow DATY due to some people she see being much older or not hygenic, so if you don't get that experience, just a fair warning to be clean! The location was at a very well known upscale hotel in Garden City, the room had some great vibes and lighting and it was very clean. No bad smell of any kind, she seems like she's pretty well put together.

I hope this review allows some of you who were waiting to pull the trigger to give it a go. I def had a good time!

Looks : 11/10
Service: 10/10
Damage: 200 hh (all covered)

She does seem to be 4.20 friendly as well as she didn't seem like a clockwatcher while I was there in case anyone's interested in knowing that! Enjoy!

billyS

Reign of Terror
My god is this one drop dead gorgeous! Saw her ad up and decided to give her a text on her availability. Just my luck that today was her last day on the island, but she said she comes back once or twice a month, so definitely going to keep in touch the next time she's here.

Session was 200 for HH. I entered the room and she was already in lingerie and she looked fineeeeee. Definitely a younger girl maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. She had such an amazing body and we had started chatting instantly as if we were friends which was really great as it felt like such a casual encounter. She started off with cleaning junior and then putting the cover on and it was followed by one of the best CBJ's I've had in a long time. This girl really knows how to suck. I asked if I can repay the favor and she allowed DATY. We 69'd for a bit before she asked to get on top and we proceeded in CG. Then to end off we did missionary and I could tell she was really into it genuinely and that she orgasm'd. The feeling of her tightening up as I was inside her, it was such a great experience with a lot of eye contact. She allowed touching and kissing over her body, no gfe as far as I know but who knows, maybe as we get to know each other she might open up.

She normally says she doesn't allow DATY due to some people she see being much older or not hygenic, so if you don't get that experience, just a fair warning to be clean! The location was at a very well known upscale hotel in Garden City, the room had some great vibes and lighting and it was very clean. No bad smell of any kind, she seems like she's pretty well put together.

I hope this review allows some of you who were waiting to pull the trigger to give it a go. I def had a good time!

Looks : 11/10
Service: 10/10
Damage: 200 hh (all covered)

She does seem to be 4.20 friendly as well as she didn't seem like a clockwatcher while I was there in case anyone's interested in knowing that! Enjoy!
Where did you see her?
I need a location so I can move this out if the ISO section