R. I. P.

Kind of eerie how the John Madden special was talked up alot before it aired the other day and he passes days later. And Betty White's (would have been) her 100 B'day in a few weeks and it was getting alot of news and she passes before it.

Kind of eerie how the John Madden special was talked up alot before it aired the other day and he passes days later. And Betty White's (would have been) her 100 B'day in a few weeks and it was getting alot of news and she passes before it.
Probably a conspiracy of a communist country killing off older people in poor health! Definitely strange. I'm going to write my local politician.

Woodstock promoter Michael Lang RIP
The eternally youthful Michael Lang riding that boss BSA Victor motorcycle through the fields, organizing and taking care of his hippie brothers and sisters, for the 1969 Woodstock festival is etched in my mind forever.

He was so respected as a very intelligent hippie, who got things done and made things happen.

A golden flower child. Ride on, brother and thank you for your great contribution to our generation.