If we had a GTG, what UG character would you like to have a beer with?

Would be cool to chill with some of you cats. I have read of the legendary parties and get togethers of the past.

@ Slinky/BillyS/LW/Ricker/ - What is the reason for no more parties or gatherings?

Maybe we could start a thread on a hypothetical list of mongers we would like to hang with? Too gay??

Would be cool to chill with some of you cats. I have read of the legendary parties and get togethers of the past.

@ Slinky/BillyS/LW/Ricker/ - What is the reason for no more parties or gatherings?

Maybe we could start a thread on a hypothetical list of mongers we would like to hang with? Too gay??
There was a link posted here maybe two years ago about a group of guys in the Seattle, WA area. They were members of a similar board, but met regularly at a local watering hole. Long story short, they all got arrested on some sort of pimping charges.
Don't know what exactly the charges were or how the prosecution ended up, but LEO had an officer infiltrate their group and caused them all sorts of problems. I think this is reason enough to not go down the "let's meet up" rabbit hole, even though it does sound like a fun time.
And yes, I know NY is not WA, and laws may be different, but who really needs the headache? Especially the person organizing the festivities

billyS

Reign of Terror

Not gay at all.
I think it would be fun to argue in person with the regulars in the Yankees/Mets thread.
I've already met LW, but it would be interesting to also meet you, LiSteve and Joyboy.
Others I'd definitely like to meet;
Just off the top of my head
@Bricktop , @trader1 , @Uniquelyme and @steveoo1970.
And of course @mugi.

Mugi, genius, Iwantahj & billys for sure are people I could see myself liking in person and would be interesting to see who they are in reality.

out of entertainment however wigs & seekingsmash would have to be on that list.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Massy would definitely be an interesting character to meet.

I remember when I went to my first UG party I had a list of people in my head I wanted to meet.

The one I really wanted to meet was justlooking. I found out after one of them he was there but just hanging back anomalously, he had asked people who knew him not to say anything.

I’d love to meet some of the OG’s on here. Their guidance / reviews of clubs, providers, AMP’s & LMP’s has given me some of the best experiences over the past few years.

Mugi, genius, Iwantahj & billys for sure are people I could see myself liking in person and would be interesting to see who they are in reality.

out of entertainment however wigs & seekingsmash would have to be on that list.
Thank you.

I, likewise, would relish the opportunity to meet you and your list of favorites, along with many other contributors.

I would love to go and meet the cast.

The only problem with meeting all in one place at the same time, we run the risk of local police and the feds getting wind of it, and start taking license plate numbers. (LOL)

Like in the infamous 1957 Apalachin meeting of the mob, where they all gathered in one place. It was the historic mafioso summit of the American Mafia held at the home of mobster Joseph "Joe the Barber" Barbara, at 625 McFall Road in Apalachin, New York, on November 14, 1957.

(some parts taken from an online article)

Allegedly, the meeting was held to discuss various topics including: “PROSTITUTION” loansharking, narcotics trafficking, and gambling, along with dividing the illegal operations controlled by the recently murdered Albert Anastasia.

An estimated 100 Mafiosi from the United States, Italy, and Cuba are thought to have attended this meeting, immediately after the Anastasia murder that October.

Local and state law enforcement became suspicious when numerous expensive cars bearing license plates from around the country arrived in what was described as the sleepy hamlet of Apalachin.

After setting up roadblocks, the police raided the meeting, causing many of the participants to flee into the woods and area surrounding the Barbara estate.

I just don’t want to get stuck running through the forests and not being able to keep up with younger mongers in their twenties, and getting snagged.

(However, getting snagged at a meeting with friends is a lot easier to explain to the SO than getting snagged in a whorehouse)

I already survived an AMP Vice squad raid in Queens and narrowly missing an armed AMP robbery in Long Island.

But, never being overly cautious, I would show up at the event, anyway. And, there is not a person on this board that I would not want to share a little time with.

Maybe I could have my picture taken with Pokler.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thats the one that Me, Bio, and Wolf set up. Slinky was there. We had several girls there with make shift rooms.
The thing I remember most about that one was that I broke a girl's provider cherry.
One of you guys invited these two young 20 something to the party and told them they could make some money.

I was one of them first customer and got a bbbj cim for like $60.

But then Desilove got a hold of them and told them they were charging way to less.

By the time Slinky saw her later that night, on my recommendation, she was no longer doing bb and had upped her prices.

The thing I remember most about that one was that I broke a girl's provider cherry.
One of you guys invited these two young 20 something to the party and told them they could make some money.

But then Desilove got a hold of them and told them they were charging way to less.

By the time Slinky saw her later that night, on my recommendation, she was no longer doing bb and had upped her prices.
You memory is very very good. I used to meet a lot of woman. I wanted to take care of the guys, they were not pros, so I told them what to charge. They were happy, as they were making money. Desi thought they were adorable and wanted to help them. I asked her not to say anything to them, but she did anyway.

Desi was a class act…
Back when I was a green pea and new to UG—
I make the appointment expecting a massage and maybe a HJ if I treated her right—

HA!!!

She sensed my nervousness and asked me if I had ever been to a “private incall” establishment before— We made some small talk and she asked me to flip so “ I can give you a blowjob”

I almost lost it tgen—

Ah.. those good ole innocent days

pokler

Power Bottom
Funny you bring up having your picture taken with @pokler .

It's been so long since those gtg's I honestly don't think cell phone cameras were as prevalent as they are now.

In fact the last one I attended was one of the LI ones held in a warehouse out in Dix Hills back in the summer of 2009 and I didn't even have a smart phone back then.
WTF is so funny about wanting your pic taken with a rock star?