Dollhouse Chica Spot 929-600-4227 Open 11am-1am

Visited on a Friday night, there was a decent wait. Personally I'd rather stick to going on the mornings when theres less traffic. I didn't get a chance to see the names of the girls working because they would just take someone to a room and when a lovely Latina milf came out I said fuck it. Her name was Fernanda and she was very sweet. I got being her and danced with her for a little bit. She told me to take my clothes off and then she got down and gave an ok blowjob. So I threw her on the bed fucked her missionary. She was kind of closing her legs so I just grabbed them and opened them myself. I started feeling on that sexy milf body then started choking her and I could hear her moaning as I continued to pound her. I think she was into it because I ended up laying on her and we were fucking missionary and she grabbed and squeezed me. I liked it, then I got some weak little pecks but I tried to kiss her lol. Then I flipped her doggy and wanted to go slow so I could finish back in missionary. So I nutted in the bag then tipped her and left
Yeah she's a bad ass milf with a fat ass. Yum.

Stopped in last night for my first visit. It was very weird since in AMPs you avoid other mongers and here I am in the living room couch with 6 mongers waiting lol. Really chill guy who was introducing the ladies as they walked by I saw 3 ladies and when Gaby came around she grabbed me and headed to her room. What a body Thickkkkk ass and thighs with small waist I didnt think I would even get in doggy by the size of her ass but she spread her cheeks and surprisingly was nice and tight. I only got 1 card since it was my first visit and finished and cleaned up I will def repeat at this place

Just visited April last night. Worst experience I've had at doll house. The picture she had up on the ad is nothing like her. She has a gut and no ass. I saw the picture and I wash like Damn that ass is fat. But in person she's flat and has a belly. Wouldn't let me touch, she's said give me 20$ more. Once she got on top it was ok. Only rode for like 30 seconds and I put her in missionary it was good then she got me mad. I asked her to go to doggy and she gave me a stupid angry answer basically saying how many positions are you gonna go for 40$? I was like whatever, I'll finish you in missionary. Then I pumped til I finished and said thank you even though the service was horrible. 1/10 for April

Stopped in last night for my first visit. It was very weird since in AMPs you avoid other mongers and here I am in the living room couch with 6 mongers waiting lol. Really chill guy who was introducing the ladies as they walked by I saw 3 ladies and when Gaby came around she grabbed me and headed to her room. What a body Thickkkkk ass and thighs with small waist I didnt think I would even get in doggy by the size of her ass but she spread her cheeks and surprisingly was nice and tight. I only got 1 card since it was my first visit and finished and cleaned up I will def repeat at this place
Good thing Gaby (one of the best) grabbed you instead of waiting for April right lol.

It was very weird since in AMPs you avoid other mongers and here I am in the living room couch with 6 mongers waiting lol.
I've only been to this place once and it was very late so there was only 1 other guy waiting with me so it was only a little awkward. I have not repeated because that scene is way too awkward for me but I could see going back in a pinch.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've only been to this place once and it was very late so there was only 1 other guy waiting with me so it was only a little awkward. I have not repeated because that scene is way too awkward for me but I could see going back in a pinch.
There used to be a place by JFK called Club Antidote. Similar set up where you sat around with other mongers until it was your turn.

Stopped by last night and had Mayra.... I did not know if you purchase 1 card its the next available girl lol There was 2 ladies on the couch dead night cuz of the rain? I picked mayra cuz she had more curves then the other girl. Mayra is a milf nice Cs and soft big ass. Started with a oiled hj to get my hard then cbj and she rode me for the whole time. the way she rides is amazing! its like the joystick on the old N64 controller. only negative was limited breast play no nipple touching and no ass smacking lol i smacked it and she quickly said no no no but id repeat if there was nobody us there.

Mod note: this is the perfect example of an endorsement opposed to a real review.
The only reason this was approved was so I could use it as an example.
Endorsements are not allowed and will lead to moderation.

Saw Johanna Thursday and Saturday. Such a beautiful body and her ass is just so big. I love it, her boobs are perfect wow. I love the Latinas here

Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider’s Name: Dorothy
Pictures Accurate: yes
Date of Visit: 12/03
Donation/Time Spent: 80/20mins+40tip=120 total

Last week I seen that Dorothy had made her return to DH. During her previous tour she seemed pleasant and nice, but I had always passed up on her for other talent. So I figured now was my time to see what I was missing out on or if it was nothing at all. For anyone who may not remember, she is a short dark skinned Dominican milf type with high C or D chest cannons. The lineup was 14 Ladies that evening; Carolina, Yaki, Sofia, Debora, Lulu, Anais, Princess, Valeria, Chanel, Emely Blackrose, Yenny DR, Dorothy, Pamela and Violetta. As usual with a new hoe, I gave her one card to start and she lead me upstairs to the deluxe suite. I put on some bachata jams as she gave me a quick cleansing. She told me to lay down and relax, before starting what I would describe as a very deep and rough cbj. I had to ask her to slow it because I wanted to enjoy it and would extend if necessary. Dorothy obliged to my request and continued licking and sucking until it I told her I was ready. She told me "I'm gonna fuck you" before hopping on top rcg. Her riding skills were ok, but I've had better. I told her to get in doggy which she did. I started pumping her slow at first and was getting no reactions or moans from her. So I decided to pick up the pace a bit and that's when she turned around to say "sii papi mas duro". That was all I needed to hear to go into full throttle mode. Now she was moaning and talking dirty in Spanish. I kept going until I couldn't anymore before collapsing back on the bed. She asked me if I finished and I told her no. At this point I had already given her a second card as well. Once I did Dorothy took off the rubber, quickly wiped my bare member again and proceeded to give me a bbj with the same intensity as she did in the beginning of the session until I nutted a huge load. She cleaned me up as I told her she was great. Then as we were getting dressed she told me thank you for choosing her. I'm like don't make it sound so businesslike, she laughed and we hugged as I gave her a well deserved tip. Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long she is staying in for, but definitely plan to see her again soon. As of today I see she is still in the lineup, so go check her out for yourselves. Happy Holidays.

Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider’s Name: Dorothy
Pictures Accurate: yes
Date of Visit: 12/03
Donation/Time Spent: 80/20mins+40tip=120 total

Last week I seen that Dorothy had made her return to DH. During her previous tour she seemed pleasant and nice, but I had always passed up on her for other talent. So I figured now was my time to see what I was missing out on or if it was nothing at all. For anyone who may not remember, she is a short dark skinned Dominican milf type with high C or D chest cannons. The lineup was 14 Ladies that evening; Carolina, Yaki, Sofia, Debora, Lulu, Anais, Princess, Valeria, Chanel, Emely Blackrose, Yenny DR, Dorothy, Pamela and Violetta. As usual with a new hoe, I gave her one card to start and she lead me upstairs to the deluxe suite. I put on some bachata jams as she gave me a quick cleansing. She told me to lay down and relax, before starting what I would describe as a very deep and rough cbj. I had to ask her to slow it because I wanted to enjoy it and would extend if necessary. Dorothy obliged to my request and continued licking and sucking until it I told her I was ready. She told me "I'm gonna fuck you" before hopping on top rcg. Her riding skills were ok, but I've had better. I told her to get in doggy which she did. I started pumping her slow at first and was getting no reactions or moans from her. So I decided to pick up the pace a bit and that's when she turned around to say "sii papi mas duro". That was all I needed to hear to go into full throttle mode. Now she was moaning and talking dirty in Spanish. I kept going until I couldn't anymore before collapsing back on the bed. She asked me if I finished and I told her no. At this point I had already given her a second card as well. Once I did Dorothy took off the rubber, quickly wiped my bare member again and proceeded to give me a bbj with the same intensity as she did in the beginning of the session until I nutted a huge load. She cleaned me up as I told her she was great. Then as we were getting dressed she told me thank you for choosing her. I'm like don't make it sound so businesslike, she laughed and we hugged as I gave her a well deserved tip. Unfortunately I forgot to ask how long she is staying in for, but definitely plan to see her again soon. As of today I see she is still in the lineup, so go check her out for yourselves. Happy Holidays.