I can feel the disappointment…

So…. I was doing an installation this morning for a very nice elderly woman in her mid to late 60’s. She was Very Hospitable and pleasant House wasn’t spotless, but it was as well kept as she could make it. Very warm and cozy. She had a daughter that she ushered upstairs before I entered. I paid no mind to it. Maybe she was in her pajamas. Whatever. I couldn’t care.

Towards the end of the install, the daughter walks down the stairs. And wouldn’t you know it!!! It’s a very well known provider that’s been reviewed on this board multiple times (even by myself , she gives a pretty good Blow job). She didn’t recognize me (I think). And I went about the rest of my job. Told the customer to have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and she said the same.

But the look on the mothers face spoke volumes. It was a look of flat out disappointment. And I can see why. Nice home, nice neighborhood, try to do the right thing . And there’s your kid (in her mid to late 30’s) fucking guys raw and letting them dump loads in her in the back seats of their cars (I only got a few bjs out of her, but BBFS was offered.). And then passing out in her bedroom from what ever addiction she’s hooked on. I would have that same exact look of disappointment.

I really felt bad for the mom.

So…. I was doing an installation this morning for a very nice elderly woman in her mid to late 60’s. She was Very Hospitable and pleasant House wasn’t spotless, but it was as well kept as she could make it. Very warm and cozy. She had a daughter that she ushered upstairs before I entered. I paid no mind to it. Maybe she was in her pajamas. Whatever. I couldn’t care.

Towards the end of the install, the daughter walks down the stairs. And wouldn’t you know it!!! It’s a very well known provider that’s been reviewed on this board multiple times (even by myself , she gives a pretty good Blow job). She didn’t recognize me (I think). And I went about the rest of my job. Told the customer to have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and she said the same.

But the look on the mothers face spoke volumes. It was a look of flat out disappointment. And I can see why. Nice home, nice neighborhood, try to do the right thing . And there’s your kid (in her mid to late 30’s) fucking guys raw and letting them dump loads in her in the back seats of their cars (I only got a few bjs out of her, but BBFS was offered.). And then passing out in her bedroom from what ever addiction she’s hooked on. I would have that same exact look of disappointment.

Drug addicts these girls have no choice they can’t control their habit and are too weak to get help plus the last thing their handlers want them to do and their drug dealers is to find help . I tried helping a SW but it almost got me killed and I come to the conclusion they have to want to get clean . And as stated from one of you mongers here they will just drag you down the rabbit hole

I had no idea where this post was going. I would re post the heading to “The Day My 2 Worlds Collide.” There has to be other occasions that this has happened to other mongers ??? It’s a small world fellas. Be careful. Cover your tracks.
Being a parent myself, I posted this from the mother’s perspective. Not my own. Thats why I put it in the “from the other side of the mirror” category.

The thread can go in

Perhaps not a look of disappointment, but of anguish and eternal sadness

Accompanied with the love a parent has for their child and knowing that their child is suffering and having no control over it, is something that I wish on no one

This is why for the most part I prefer the LMPs. They have their own set of issues but the girls there at least do a good job of convincing me they’re there because they want to be (though I’m not so naive I think this is true for all of them). Having lost many friends to the opioid epidemic I hate the idea of some girl winding up dead and me being the one who financed her last hit.

I know it’s out of my control and they’re gonna get it anyway, but it helps me keep my conscience somewhat clear as someone who partakes in this hobby.

It’s a painful death, also. I was in a hospital overseas, and they administered that stuff for pain. Something went terribly wrong, as my vitals instantly plummeted. The pain of a forced death is grueling.

They weren’t aware of my dying, and I gasped out “I’m dying.” I am told that I turned the color blue. It feels like your life is being forcibly squeezed out of you.

Also once spotted my neighbor a few hundred bucks for food. He told me he had to see a “friend” in the park. He came back in a few minutes, entered his house and about five minutes later, I heard the ambulance and police and they were carrying him on a stretcher in a body bag.

Every time they shoot up, could be their last.

I think we are all aware that the girls (and us) all have problems/addictions that lead to our bad choices.... while I know I am contributing to their downfall by donating $$$.... While I am happy for them when I get the reply text that they are not doing that any more and seeking help (sometimes successfully) sadly often not.

However, those that are successful still have real life to deal with, and start looking for donation/services from me again as the readjustment to civilian life and minimum wage jobs or lack of employment due to either because of lack of skills or criminal records make hiring difficult.

When its your time, self inflicted or just pure bad luck, its all beyond your control

It’s a painful death, also. I was in a hospital overseas, and they administered that stuff for pain. Something went terribly wrong, as my vitals instantly plummeted. The pain of a forced death is grueling.

They weren’t aware of my dying, and I gasped out “I’m dying.” I am told that I turned the color blue. It feels like your life is being forcibly squeezed out of you.

Also once spotted my neighbor a few hundred bucks for food. He told me he had to see a “friend” in the park. He came back in a few minutes, entered his house and about five minutes later, I heard the ambulance and police and they were carrying him on a stretcher in a body bag.

Sounds like a quality hospital you went to.

Sounds like a quality hospital you went to.
It was the best hospital in that country at that time, but it had flaws in patient care. I was not monitored, and nearly was a casualty.

But, it can happen anywhere. In a medical facility in New York City, I was visiting a very dear friend. He was unmonitored and gasped his last breath, eyes rolled back, no pulse, no breath, and nobody around, and I had to resuscitate him with rusty CPR skills that I learned when I was 9 years old.

It was the best hospital in that country at that time, but it had flaws in patient care. I was not monitored, and nearly was a casualty.

But, it can happen anywhere. In a medical facility in New York City, I was visiting a very dear friend. He was unmonitored and gasped his last breath, eyes rolled back, no pulse, no breath, and nobody around, and I had to resuscitate him with rusty CPR skills that I learned when I was 9 years old.
Are you sure you are going to actual hospitals? Or is it a "holistic hospital"?

This is why for the most part I prefer the LMPs. They have their own set of issues but the girls there at least do a good job of convincing me they’re there because they want to be (though I’m not so naive I think this is true for all of them). Having lost many friends to the opioid epidemic I hate the idea of some girl winding up dead and me being the one who financed her last hit.

I know it’s out of my control and they’re gonna get it anyway, but it helps me keep my conscience somewhat clear as someone who partakes in this hobby.
There is a thread on the board which discusses the question of enabling the addict/prostitute or not.

Perhaps mods could share the link.

Especially with the stuff they cut it with today