It’s a Mad Mad World

I think society is tipping... Read the papers, watch the news..Shootings, Felonies, Anarchy- the lack of compromise from what used to be reasonable minds..

Have sex- be happy

I also enjoy my daily escape to UG, looking forward to the banter and reading about superhuman performance by some of our members

To quote John Prine "Some humans ain't human" Quite sad to see this going on.
Nope, all humans are human; the problem is is that couple hundred thousand years of evolution of the neocortex over the primal brain just aint enough time. Maybe in a couple of hundred thousand years more of evolution, should the species survive that long, is needed.
There is a classic sci-fi film, The forbidden Planet, with its concept of monsters of the Id, that best illustrates the present state of human evolution IMHO.

Nope, all humans are human; the problem is is that couple hundred thousand years of evolution of the neocortex over the primal brain just aint enough time. Maybe in a couple of hundred thousand years more of evolution, should the species survive that long, is needed.
There is a classic sci-fi film, The forbidden Planet, with its concept of monsters of the Id, that best illustrates the present state of human evolution IMHO.
Forbidden Planet, one of my all time favorites

There def is something stirring in the cosmos that has let it all go array while most people have been conned six ways of Sunday. It will only get worse despite what they will report.

As I know many of you are older, as a monger in his 30s who’s divorced and MGTOW/red pill. I’ll be in this hobby forever as I already have children and have no desire to marry or ever get involved with a LTR.
I believe in the next few years ‘prostitution’ will be legal and I hope it happens while many of you are still in the game to go off to the grave proper

Never trust anything on social media. Half truths and sugar coatings. A painting with only 1/2 of the colors of the spectrum available to paint it with.
I’m not talking about Facebook or YouTube. More in the moment as Twitter or Instagram. Aside from various news sources. When you can see a man die before your eye real time it’s chilling. Nothing sugar coated no half truths.

I’m not talking about Facebook or YouTube. More in the moment as Twitter or Instagram. Aside from various news sources. When you can see a man die before your eye real time it’s chilling. Nothing sugar coated no half truths.
I’ll try to make this as hypothetical as possible . So I don’t irritate the groundskeepers.

If you watch a video of a man murdering someone, you’ll speculate that he’s a sicko. If you watch the whole video and see the victim killing the suspects wife or kids, you’re perspective has now completely changed.

Hence sugar coating and half truths.

I’m done..

Great!!!

Lao Tzu, the great Chinese philosopher, and founder of “Taoism.” (the way)

Author of “Tao te Ching,” (the way of integrity) simple 81 verses on living happily in harmony with nature and achieving long life, wisdom and immortality.

Basic Premise: The world that we see, hear, taste, feel, think and smell, comes forth from a vast nothingness, and returns to a vast nothingness, leaving no trace.

Nothing in the universe is fixed, static or non-moving, and everything is in a state of transition and transformation.

The Four Basic Teachings of Taoism:
1) Simplicity, Patience and Compassion
2) Going with the flow
3) Letting go
4) Harmony

Some beautiful principles to practice in mongering, as well as life in general.