Fat vs Curvy

Loose skin and stretch marks are one thing if she is your SO and it's your kid(s) that caused the stretch marks.

But if I'm paying for sex, loose skin and stretch marks are a deal breaker.
Another big turn off. I'm not paying for that.
If she gave it to you proper you might see things differently. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder especially when it’s bare

billyS

Reign of Terror
If she gave it to you proper you might see things differently. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder especially when it’s bare
No. When I see what I described I want to throw up in my mouth, not get hard.
As I've gotten older sex is much more visual. I need to be turned on unlike when I was say 18 to 22 when I literally always had a boner and was just looking for somewhere to stick it.

As far as bare goes, Kallie for example gives it bare to anyone but after seeing her pictures I was never tempted to see her.
Bare doesn't trump fat.

While my personal tastes generally run to elfin, that slightly drunk fat lady at the end of the bar at closing time does have certain things going for her that I can attest to from my years of experience. She is available. She is free. She gives great head and swallows. She is extremely tight.
And, remember Billy, the opera ain't over till the fat lady sings.

billyS

Reign of Terror
While my personal tastes generally run to elfin, that slightly drunk fat lady at the end of the bar at closing time does have certain things going for her that I can attest to from my years of experience. She is available. She is free. She gives great head and swallows. She is extremely tight.
And, remember Billy, the opera ain't over till the fat lady sings.
You know they named a character on Billions after you (sort of).

No. When I see what I described I want to throw up in my mouth, not get hard.
As I've gotten older sex is much more visual. I need to be turned on unlike when I was say 18 to 22 when I literally always had a boner and was just looking for somewhere to stick it.

As far as bare goes, Kallie for example gives it bare to anyone but after seeing her pictures I was never tempted to see her.
Bare doesn't trump fat.
Paying money to a fat girl is just not my style. I like ideally thin or average and curvy. I could do kinda chubby with not too big of a gut and curvy..

Bbw is not for me however Women are fortunate there is a market for all of em.