Long Island Street Action

Spun around the Hempstead stroll and found Kelly. Short, brown hair, walking with a backpack and other baggage. Pulled up on Hilton and she got in. I asked if she was out long and she said that I was her second date. No talk of money until we got to my spot. Then I offered $30 for bbbj and we were off. She lifted her shirt for some A titties, which she liked to have played with. Grabbed her ass and pussy from behind with no resistance. I asked her to play with her pussy and she really got into it. Got the poison out and went on my way.

Drive by shooting in coram on MCR last night about 11pm. Right around the area of mongering. Would imagine area is going to have an even more increased LE presence and caution to mongers to be extra careful of getting caught up in something.

I know some of the acceptable looking Hempstead girls are on county vacations, way deep into their pregnancies or dead of overdoses. As we head into the colder months hopefully the ad sites pick up for the SW mongers. I’ve laid low because of the situation I posted in coram a month back & in Hempstead I found a crack pipe wedged in my passenger front seat.

been sticking to a few UTR for now… no more adventures from massy.

MOD: not sure if this belongs here (as a reply to Massy's crack pipe discovery) or to the A true story thread.

Drive by shooting in coram on MCR last night about 11pm. Right around the area of mongering. Would imagine area is going to have an even more increased LE presence and caution to mongers to be extra careful of getting caught up in something.

I know some of the acceptable looking Hempstead girls are on county vacations, way deep into their pregnancies or dead of overdoses. As we head into the colder months hopefully the ad sites pick up for the SW mongers. I’ve laid low because of the situation I posted in coram a month back & in Hempstead I found a crack pipe wedged in my passenger front seat.

been sticking to a few UTR for now… no more adventures from massy.
There are a couple of reasons why I stopped picking up SW's that you guys may want to consider or at least take extra precautions against.

Like @massay, I have found crack pipes wedged in the crack of my rear seat or lying on the floor. All of these pipes had dark residue in them that I can only assume were traces of crack. So if I were stopped and my car searched, whether the sw was still in my car or whether I was by myself, I had an illegal substance in my possession. I could lose my car and more importantly, my freedom.

Various times I've fund a condom wrapper, a purse, rolled up 20's and ever a pair of panties.

Once I was driving down SP looking for on of my fav's and all of a sudden a mod of people (M&F) come running across the street right in front of me — I could easily have hit 1 or more. Turns out there was a gun fight just then with bullet flying and everyone was running for cover.

Once, I picked up a SW I've know before and who was always nicely dressed and clean. So in the back seat, covered genius jr starts sliding in and feels something strange. The girl feels it too and says hold on a minute and pulls out a piece of foil from her vagina in which something is wrapped. She says "sorry about that — that's my hiding place that never gets frisked" and she put the foil aside. We do our thing (I can't let a good pussy go to waste) and she leaves. I get home and search my car and I find she left the foil behind. I open it up and it contains a properly labeled packet of oral Buprenorphine (use in heroin treatment - thin wafer taken orally to relieve drug cravings ). So I drove home with a controlled substance in my car, in plain sight that I had no legitimate reason to have.

Sometimes, I would bring one of my regulars back to my company at 5am ( @billyS - they were either Lala from W or Shella aka Michele —N. Amityville cemetery girl) They had no problem as it was warm, safe, food from the vending machine, clean bathroom and I paid them extra for the extra time and effort. I did them on my desk, my executive chair, the carpeted floor of my office and once on a large conference room table (maybe 10 ft long) where a sales meeting was to occur later that morning — although I wiped down the area after to remove the pussy juice, I couldn't help but chuckle when the VP of Sales sat down and put coffee cup right down were her bare ass had been some hours before.

Finally (my epiphany moment) , I had another SW that I knew for a couple of years, since she was 19. Always clean, and well dressed and we sometimes share some food and talk awhile. She says that she needs a hit and its back in her place. Never been to her place but

I trusted her and she me.

So she sets up her pipe, and start mish. After a couple of minutes she is really wet, and lights the pipe and inhales. She drops the pipe, wraps her legs tighter around me, her arms around my neck and proceeds to have a totally wild bucking O that just rolled on for what seemed like 10 seconds.

So driving away I am thinking what a wild experience that was and then I come to the realization:

WHAT THE F**K AM I THINKING. As I said — my epiphany moment.

Spun around the Hempstead stroll and found Kelly.
Coming home last night and passing through Hempstead I saw an attractive WSW I’ve never seen before. Happened to be the Kelly that @sslamo wrote about. For that stroll she is very attractive and while I’ve been taking a break from the SW little massy didn’t want to. She jumps in and I learn she has been on stroll 6 months although I’ve never seen her, has a CPS court mandated 30 day rehab at NUMC on Monday & having a last hooray. She was very easy to talk to, coherent, hygiene decent and I could tell it would be a good time. Feeling generous when I got a spot I offered her $50 although I know she could have been had lower and she was delighted and thankful. I could have fucked her for that I’m sure especially as she started moaning when I was finger blasting her but I did not have a rubber.
like previous reviewer stated she gets really into it and not in a fake way, it was really sexy and a good time. No rushing, no complaining, good deep throat, tongue skills and she swallowed every last drop. If you travel through there this weekend keep a look out before her county vacation.

Lala is my ATF for BBJ. Last time we hooked up was over 7 years ago. Is she still around?
Yes she is still around.She was hanging out on a side street next to the supermarket on SP a couple of months ago when I drove thru W just for old times sake and relive some of the memories (I didn't partake). I haven't sen her in a couple of years since I stopped with SW's but she called me by name and walked over to my car. She asked if I was interested and tried to talk me into a session. She looked healthy and looked like she put on some weight. She must be in her early 40's now as I started seeing her when she was around 20 and that had to be over 20 years ago.

Yeah she always gave a good BBBJ (although nothing compares to that given by Erika who used to hang out by the Sayanora) but I only had it as a warm up to CFS unless she was having her period in which case it was BBBJ/swallow.

Yes she is still around.She was hanging out on a side street next to the supermarket on SP a couple of months ago when I drove thru W just for old times sake and relive some of the memories (I didn't partake). I haven't sen her in a couple of years since I stopped with SW's but she called me by name and walked over to my car. She asked if I was interested and tried to talk me into a session. She looked healthy and looked like she put on some weight. She must be in her early 40's now as I started seeing her when she was around 20 and that had to be over 20 years ago.

Yeah she always gave a good BBBJ (although nothing compares to that given by Erika who used to hang out by the Sayanora) but I only had it as a warm up to CFS unless she was having her period in which case it was BBBJ/swallow.
Lala was GREAT!!!! Would see her quite a bit when I used to be over that way in the early hours. I think she just loved sucking cock.... sometimes I would see her and tell her I was short of cash and she would say give it to her next time...she had a great little body!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lala was GREAT!!!! Would see her quite a bit when I used to be over that way in the early hours. I think she just loved sucking cock.... sometimes I would see her and tell her I was short of cash and she would say give it to her next time...she had a great little body!!
You guys are killing me with all this praise for Lala haha!

Knowing how much I love young WOC, @genius had gotten her to agree to a threesome with us.

Unfortunately the day it was to go down, he went to pick her up and he was greeted instead by her Uncle inquiring what he wanted with her.

Opportunity lost, would have been epic!

Knowing how much I love young WOC, @genius had gotten her to agree to a threesome with us.

Unfortunately the day it was to go down, he went to pick her up and he was greeted instead by her Uncle inquiring what he wanted with her.

For sure!!! She would have loved it as much as you guys did!
I loved those early mornings on Straight Path.... was such a variety and the WOC were all over!

And he was pissed. I think she was 21 at the time, had a baby couple years prior and mother kicked her out.

And Billy and I was tried to help her out financially and he was pissed, came running out of the house where I was going to pick her up.

Just goes to show: Not good deed goes unpunished.

About 7pm this Saturday, I was around the Coram area and decided I needed something from there. Not too many worthwhile SWs out so drove behind the club.

Saw a white, blonde streaks, skinny thing with small tits, dressed nice, looked clean with a baseball hat on. It was Kelly. She gets in, and we drive. $50 for a beej, 80 for FS, she says. I'm trying to be more like some of you on here. I say $30/50. She agrees.

She told me that my car was the nicest car she'd ever been in. It made me chuckle to hear this from a SW in Coram. Also it's a Honda.

She had a little half smoked cigarette in her hand. It reeked of old cigarette. More on this later.

We go to a nice spot behind a building that she recommends. There's another car there. She isn't worried. She knows who's in the car. "They're here for the same thing" she says.

I decide on a covered BJ outside outside the car. She gets down on her knees, and goes at it like a champ. I try to touch her tits and she says it's $5 more. OK.

Kelly is really doing it for me and after a few minutes of this I figure $15 more for FS is worth it.

She takes off her pants (we're still outside) and bends over for me. I am hit by the disgusting smell of rotting sperm and dirty vagina. I actually gagged. I say let's stick with the bj. She says, "Don't worry, nobody's going to come here". I told her it was 'something else'.

She finishes the job, I take her back. She tells me to drop her off somewhere safer, another strip mall with a Jamaican Restaurant further down n the road. I though that was nice.

In my mind I can still smell that vag. Fucking disgusting. I washed my hands and bathed extra-extra to make sure it wasn't on me somehow.

I don't know if she's intelligent enough to carry that old cigarette to mask the other scents she comes with but maybe? WTF.

I am never EVER going to ask for FS there again.
I spit up in my mouth. Thanks for sharing

Coming home last night and passing through Hempstead I saw an attractive WSW I’ve never seen before. Happened to be the Kelly that @sslamo wrote about. For that stroll she is very attractive and while I’ve been taking a break from the SW little massy didn’t want to. She jumps in and I learn she has been on stroll 6 months although I’ve never seen her, has a CPS court mandated 30 day rehab at NUMC on Monday & having a last hooray. She was very easy to talk to, coherent, hygiene decent and I could tell it would be a good time. Feeling generous when I got a spot I offered her $50 although I know she could have been had lower and she was delighted and thankful. I could have fucked her for that I’m sure especially as she started moaning when I was finger blasting her but I did not have a rubber.
like previous reviewer stated she gets really into it and not in a fake way, it was really sexy and a good time. No rushing, no complaining, good deep throat, tongue skills and she swallowed every last drop. If you travel through there this weekend keep a look out before her county vacation.
is that to mean she has a kid, and CPS is ordering her to clean-up or should this indicate she's not quite 18? or does CPS extend to older age groups, that I was unaware of?

is that to mean she has a kid, and CPS is ordering her to clean-up or should this indicate she's not quite 18? or does CPS extend to older age groups, that I was unaware of?
meaning she has a child and CPS got her a bed at NUMC aka she has to spot smoking crack and shooting heroin in the streets of Hempstead and sucking cock for cash if she wants to get her life together & back to the good ol suburb of Hicksville.
I’ve realized over the years that a good portion of the WSW in Hempstead are from Hicksville, Levittown, Westbury, Farmingdale and East Meadow.

Went to coram around 8pm on wednesday and sat at 711 eating a sandwich while scoping out the area. Didnt see much action besides a couple men walking about and maybe 2-3 women (a latina, a black chick, and a white woman) who didn't seem to be on the stroll.

Some time later the blond was dropped off on the side street next to the laundromat so I sprang into action.

Turn out she was Kelly (no baseball cap) and the man she was walking with when 1st spotted her was probably her handler.

Wanted 80 for bj and 100 for fs. Negotiated down to 40 and off we went to a parking spot down the road.

Bbj was good at 1st but she wouldn't let me facefuck her so it wasn't doing much for me. I was feeling her ass up and it was a nice little plumpish peach. I was about to take her FS upgrade (+$20) but then i remembered the smell situation so decided to pass on that option (i also didnt have a rubber so i wasnt really in the mood for bbfs which she was okay with)

She redemed herself by sucking my balls while I stroked myself. I was close to busting so I tried redirecting her head for a CIM but she resisted. This resulted in me busting all over her face and tits.

She was upset but didnt make a huge fuss about it. I gave her some wipes to clean up and dropped her off at the initial meet up location.

Tried to get her number but she told to just lookout for her next time im in the area.

Would repeat if I was in the mood to get my balls sucked by a skinny blonde.

While I wasnt a big fan of Sunny, her bbj was much better.

I may return again to see if I finally meet Crystallin.