ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

Finally had a chance to see Shy! I had messaged her a few weeks back to do a body worship session but my schedule didn’t work. Entered show world and went to talk to Shy whose photos don’t do her enough justice. Paid the 40 for the 15 minutes and waited in the room. Shy entered shortly after and discussed with me what I wanted. After the small talk and clean down the fun began. Shy got on my lap and let me explore her body and suck on her nipples while I played with her clit as she moaned near my ear. Once the teasing was done and she felt that I was ready to go she asked me to undress and she got on top for DATY.

Shy made sure I was comfortable and that I was given full access to her sitting on my face before she began to blow me. She paid attention to the boys while she went to town on my cock. Once I was at my limit she played with the boys and didn’t stop sucking until I was drained and I muffled out a thank you under her delicious ass. Cleaned up and thanked her for the session and left. Thanks again Shy I will be back again soon!

Hello all, first time poster, loooong time lurker. Ok, so, after reading this thread I decided to see Shy at Fantasy and officially join Utopia. I emailed Shy and received her reply letting me know when she was working. I visited her two days ago around noon time. I’m not particularly comfortable with the Edison strip. I don’t want to bump into anyone I may know or if they saw my car. But visiting Shy was WELL worth my own paranoia. I walked into a booth and a tall drink of water walked up to the glass and I said who I was. I paid the $40 for 15 mins. Shy walked in and I was taken aback by how incredibly beautiful and sexy she is. But it gets better. She is also extremely nice. In no way whatsoever did I feel like this was the first time we met. Shy made me feel more comfortable than a 20 year old sweatshirt. She started with a very sensual lap dance, the best I’ve ever had. Hands roaming everywhere. Her breath on my neck and chest. Her hands guided mine where she wanted to be touched. What a huge turn on. I was nervous that my beard would irritate her, but it didn’t. She proceeded with an incredible CBJ. A good whole lot of sounds which is another huge turn on for me. I asked her for f I could take the condom off and have her finish with her hands. The way she did it felt as if I was inside her. I’m an older guy, so having a beautiful young woman like Shy was an incredible experience. I hope to see you again!

Addition: The $40 was for the room. I won’t disclose Shy’s donation, that is between you and Shy and should be kept that way.

Hello all, first time poster, loooong time lurker. Ok, so, after reading this thread I decided to see Shy at Fantasy and officially join Utopia. I emailed Shy and received her reply letting me know when she was working. I visited her two days ago around noon time. I’m not particularly comfortable with the Edison strip. I don’t want to bump into anyone I may know or if they saw my car. But visiting Shy was WELL worth my own paranoia. I walked into a booth and a tall drink of water walked up to the glass and I said who I was. I paid the $40 for 15 mins. Shy walked in and I was taken aback by how incredibly beautiful and sexy she is. But it gets better. She is also extremely nice. In no way whatsoever did I feel like this was the first time we met. Shy made me feel more comfortable than a 20 year old sweatshirt. She started with a very sensual lap dance, the best I’ve ever had. Hands roaming everywhere. Her breath on my neck and chest. Her hands guided mine where she wanted to be touched. What a huge turn on. I was nervous that my beard would irritate her, but it didn’t. She proceeded with an incredible CBJ. A good whole lot of sounds which is another huge turn on for me. I asked her for f I could take the condom off and have her finish with her hands. The way she did it felt as if I was inside her. I’m an older guy, so having a beautiful young woman like Shy was an incredible experience. I hope to see you again!

Addition: The $40 was for the room. I won’t disclose Shy’s donation, that is between you and Shy and should be kept that way.
I love the 20 year old sweatshirt comparison lol! That was very cool. xxxooo
You guys are awesome!