A true story

Once again I was fiending today. I was on the hunt . There was a chick I was aiming for in particular. She was advertising that she was in Melville. And to call or text for dates. So I texted a few times got a reply back that she wasn’t in Melville anymore. She said she was out East and could only do car dates.

I said fine. I didn’t give a shit and I knew she was legit (I will give the full review after I have my way with her for a few hours).

Anyway, I meet her in a parking lot out in Farmingville. Right off of the 495 and north ocean behind a McDonalds .

I pull down my pant and notice there’s a dude in a red Altima starring at us. WTF. We stare back at him to see if he’ll stop staring and drive away. He just stared. The girl proceeds anyways. My eyes are rolling in the back of my head and then notice the dude parked closer!!!!’ So the chick takes my sweater and covers the window. She continues again and I blow my load. She takes the sweater down the the dude is in the spot next to us!!!!! Starring and jerking off….!! I kid you not.

I laughed . The chick was weirded out completely. I rolled the window down and said “was it as good for you as it was for me”. He was shocked I confronted him and he pulled away.

As I said , the chick I believe is review worthy. But I need a nice room to completely perv out and taint her.

Be careful out there……

Once again I was fiending today. I was on the hunt . There was a chick I was aiming for in particular. She was advertising that she was in Melville. And to call or text for dates. So I texted a few times got a reply back that she wasn’t in Melville anymore. She said she was out East and could only do car dates.

I said fine. I didn’t give a shit and I knew she was legit (I will give the full review after I have my way with her for a few hours).

Anyway, I meet her in a parking lot out in Farmingville. Right off of the 495 and north ocean behind a McDonalds .

I pull down my pant and notice there’s a dude in a red Altima starring at us. WTF. We stare back at him to see if he’ll stop staring and drive away. He just stared. The girl proceeds anyways. My eyes are rolling in the back of my head and then notice the dude parked closer!!!!’ So the chick takes my sweater and covers the window. She continues again and I blow my load. She takes the sweater down the the dude is in the spot next to us!!!!! Starring and jerking off….!! I kid you not.

I laughed . The chick was weirded out completely. I rolled the window down and said “was it as good for you as it was for me”. He was shocked I confronted him and he pulled away.

As I said , the chick I believe is review worthy. But I need a nice room to completely perv out and taint her.

Be careful out there……
The world is full of wackos :)

Lmfao amazing. While it is a fun experience should be a token of caution to choose better location. If this creep picked up on it so could have others including people with families, LEO or McDonald’s surveillance footage. Be safe out there.

who’s the girl? Where’s the review?

Just curious. Which wacko are you referring to: the guy getting a blow job in the middle of a parking lot, the girl giving guys blow jobs in the middle of parking lots or the guy jerking off while watching?

Or maybe all?:rolleyes:

PS. Funny story @steveoo1970
The guy getting the blow job was thinking with the wrong head.

The chick giving the blow job was hot with a very beautiful face. But!! You can tell she has already started her spiral decent of horrible life decisions and addictions…

The guy in the red Altima …. ?? I don’t know? The parking lot was behind McDonald’s but not part of its own parking lot. It was one of those “park and ride” lots. I heard a lot of gay guys hang out in those lots.

So maybe he wasn’t jerking picturing the chick on his own cock. Maybe he was imagining about sucking my cock!!!??? :oops:

That’s scary………

If memory serves me correctly, didn’t Som of Sam back in the 70’s stalk of kill? someone getting in on on there car..
Seriouslly, there are a lot of unstable people out there-
Enjoy the deed , but stay safe and be smart

If memory serves me correctly, didn’t Som of Sam back in the 70’s stalk of kill? someone getting in on on there car..
Seriouslly, there are a lot of unstable people out there-
Enjoy the deed , but stay safe and be smart
As I recall he walked up to couples romantically involved (the press never gave details about at what stage of romance the couples were in) pulled out a pistol and shot them.
I also remember that with all the full force of NYCPD, the big break in finding him as a suspect was from something as ridiculous as a parking ticket written in vicinity and in the time frame of the shootings.

Given all the traffic and other surveillance cameras all around I would think that he wouldn't get away with it today as long as he did back then.

Be careful out there……
That "parking lot" is a commuter car pool park and ride. I'm assuming you know the stories of these types of places.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That "parking lot" is a commuter car pool park and ride. I'm assuming you know the stories of these types of places.
In case he doesn't; notorious spots for homosexual meetings which is why most of them closed down.
Also straight men were ass raped by "homosexual toughs" when they wandered out of their cars to take a piss in the woods.

This also got some of the bathrooms at Eisenhower park closed back around 15 years ago when the homosexuals started using them for meetups and more importantly harassing the straight men who happened to walk in innocently just looking to take a piss.
The queers had taken root in a few, like parking field 4, to the extent that they felt any guy who walked in either wanted his dick sucked or wanted to suck a dick.

Sounds like plum beach in Brooklyn
Notorious for that back in the day..

I’ll never forget .. years ago going with my boy to the Statue of Liberty..
Getting of the boat some guy says something to me.. Didn’t quite pay attention but I told my son what I thought he said…
WTF dad he says.. Guy wanted to give you A BJ in bathroom

I was mortified

During the 80's summertime I stopped at a parking lot because my dog in the car needed to relieve himself. This was the commuter lot at Cormack Rd and LIE. was around 2pm. So I'm walking the dog to the woods and the dog does his thing and I'm walking back to my car and I see a compact car with the rear doors wide open and a young guy is standing there getting a bj from a girl sitting in the back seat. Couple of other guys were in nearby cars watching. I lock the dog in the car.

So then I walk over to the guy getting the bj and say "there is a lot more privacy behind those bushes. I walked my dog there and there was a path." The guy nods ok zips up his pants and he and the girl head over to the path. Guys says to me "show me the best spot"
So I walk with him and his girl to behind the bushes and maybe 8 guys get out of 8 cars and follow us. Guys unzips again and girl kneels down and goes to work. So I point to my crotch and guy nods ok (doesn't say anything to her). I unzip and genius jr rises to the occasion and the girl moves over to me and starts sucking. She is fully dressed but I lift up her shirt and free the girls from her bra (wasn't easy as she was on her knees). By now all the guys are circling around and half of them had their dicks out. So I dump a load in her mouth that she spits out after I'm done squirting. I zip up and another guy walks over to her and she starts sucking him.

This a totally bizarre scene and my next thought is that there are so many ways that this may not end well and I should get the hell outa there. So I walk back to my car.

The dog is looking out my window (I think) wondering "WTF? but otherwise happy to see me . I drive away.

During the 80's summertime I stopped at a parking lot because my dog in the car needed to relieve himself. This was the commuter lot at Cormack Rd and LIE. was around 2pm. So I'm walking the dog to the woods and the dog does his thing and I'm walking back to my car and I see a compact car with the rear doors wide open and a young guy is standing there getting a bj from a girl sitting in the back seat. Couple of other guys were in nearby cars watching. I lock the dog in the car.

So then I walk over to the guy getting the bj and say "there is a lot more privacy behind those bushes. I walked my dog there and there was a path." The guy nods ok zips up his pants and he and the girl head over to the path. Guys says to me "show me the best spot"
So I walk with him and his girl to behind the bushes and maybe 8 guys get out of 8 cars and follow us. Guys unzips again and girl kneels down and goes to work. So I point to my crotch and guy nods ok (doesn't say anything to her). I unzip and genius jr rises to the occasion and the girl moves over to me and starts sucking. She is fully dressed but I lift up her shirt and free the girls from her bra (wasn't easy as she was on her knees). By now all the guys are circling around and half of them had their dicks out. So I dump a load in her mouth that she spits out after I'm done squirting. I zip up and another guy walks over to her and she starts sucking him.

This a totally bizarre scene and my next thought is that there are so many ways that this may not end well and I should get the hell outa there. So I walk back to my car.

The dog is looking out my window (I think) wondering "WTF? but otherwise happy to see me . I drive away.
Great story

Yeah, he was a really nice friendly dog. Was a Lhasa Apso, really cute with hair over his eyes such that he would bump into things if I didn't occasionally trim it.
I got him during my single years in my late 30's. A real chick magnet and I would walk him in busy parks, especially Massapequa Preserve and women would come up to me and ask about him. Met a lot of women those days with him. Back in those days no internet and all he cost was a little dog food every day (small dog — didn't eat much.)

I'm assuming when you posted Great Story you were referring to the dog?

Late 90's in the park and ride off exit 53 Commack road, there was this guy and girl tandem that had a limo. I think they said they were from Florida. Anyway, this limo they drove would pick people up from the park and ride, drive down the LIE, while you smashed the girl in the back of the limo. It was quite genius in a sense that how could you legit get caught? Here's a pimp or handler driving a limo with some mongers and a stripper in the back, tinted windows. Was a great gimmick. Had many a nice limo rides down the LIE while my friends and I got blow jobs and had sex with this hot white chick, snorting lines off her ass cheeks. I think she worked at a club locally or was a stripper in Florida.

Anyway, regarding what Ricker said, and in reading Genius' story, as we were waiting for the limo to arrive on night, all pumped up with testosterone, we started noticing some cars parking next to us, peering into our ride. Lot of dudes, we thought it was the supposed line of dudes waiting for this limo. Out of nowhere this bronco rolls in, no top, the top was off and this dude pulls it right in front of this line up of cars, puts on his search lights stands up on his seat, he has a cowboy hat on, is in a white wife beater and jean shorts, he screams, not in a feminine voice, but a strong masculine voice "WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKED BOYS!" and whips his dick out.

We were like HUH? Couple of guys got out of their car a few spots down, got in his Bronco and drove off to the back of the lot. Never forgot this or that cowboy looking guy in his Bronco. It was hilarious and odd/strange at the same time. Has stuck with me to this day, that and those limo rides - I am hoping someone remembers this and can comment -

If my crew and I are riding anywhere, doing our rounds, especially if there is any silence, one of us will no doubt scream out "Who wants to get fucked!?" Still makes me crack the fuck up.

Yeah, he was a really nice friendly dog. Was a Lhasa Apso, really cute with hair over his eyes such that he would bump into things if I didn't occasionally trim it.
I got him during my single years in my late 30's. A real chick magnet and I would walk him in busy parks, especially Massapequa Preserve and women would come up to me and ask about him. Met a lot of women those days with him. Back in those days no internet and all he cost was a little dog food every day (small dog — didn't eat much.)

I'm assuming when you posted Great Story you were referring to the dog?
Of course.. all about man’s best friend, The Dog

I’ve had much larger Retreivers all along but I may just consider getting a little guy/gal just for the purpose of catching a little rap with the ladies…

Come to think of it, there is a special gal on this board that has a pup..
We could then do Play Dates!!!

Do these lots have security cameras? One of the reasons (there were several and this one was just another) I stopped picking up Sw's in W was I used to park in parking lots of companies in the industrial areas nearby (where the strip clubs are). Many lots put up chains after closing to prevent entry but many didn't. However I started noticing that security cameras were being installed. Most were easy to avoid by parking behind dumpster or company vans/trucks where we could do what we came there to do but I still had to drive past them to get to a good spot.

I would assume that commuter lots would have either fake security cameras or security cameras that could be monitored as circumstances dictated.

Of course.. all about man’s best friend, The Dog

I’ve had much larger Retreivers all along but I may just consider getting a little guy/gal just for the purpose of catching a little rap with the ladies…

Come to think of it, there is a special gal on this board that has a pup..
We could then do Play Dates!!!
The only better chick magnet that exists is a baby. I would help my sister out from time to time by giving her a break from her baby and taking the baby somewhere like a park or grocery store shopping.

"oh how cute, is she your daughter?"

"Oh, no, I wish — but i'm single and don't have any kids. Just giving my sister some me time for a couple of hours"

Alas, babies have a tendency to grow up.

Ps. I think my sister figured out why I was so helpful but the situation was a win-win-win: she got a break, the baby got some money into her college fund that I didn't spend mongering , I got laid a lot.

The only better chick magnet that exists is a baby. I would help my sister out from time to time by giving her a break from her baby and taking the baby somewhere like a park or grocery store shopping.

"oh how cute, is she your daughter?"

"Oh, no, I wish — but i'm single and don't have any kids. Just giving my sister some me time for a couple of hours"

Alas, babies have a tendency to grow up.

Ps. I think my sister figured out why I was so helpful but the situation was a win-win-win: she got a break, the baby got some money into her college fund that I didn't spend mongering , I got laid a lot.
This is great
A wonderful segue into what could be a new avenue to attract talent.
Being I don’t have a baby/toddler to take to the park, do you think one of those real life dolls accompanied with a baby carriage would work?