Complaining about being moderated

I have made a post or two that i regret. I have made a few posts i didnt regret but were not posted. I could only imagine the shit that almost gets posted lol. Some of the posts that go through... especially in the SA thread...i donr whine about it. Its the internet. Here and posted F O R E V E R. Imagine being the gatekeeper!

It’s better then getting banned plus be realistic the site is owned by SB and he has the ultimate power what goes on here. Just remember BOHICA

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
The thing I don't understand is why I cant post pictures or view others profiles that you selected to follow. Or certain threads it says "oooppps you dont have permission ". Do I need a reference to verify??lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wonder how long the moderation will still last.
Probably a long time.
This is what you get for using UG to get back at girls.

Your reviews will always be under suspicion because time after time you have posted false reviews to get back at girls who didn't give you what you wanted.

There are multiple threads in the Coliseum where the girl you gave the false review about came on to Utopia Guide to defend herself.

If this happened once we could write it off as the girl just trying to get a bad review taken down.

But with you it has happened a mind boggling five times, between SA and Body Rub girls.

Probably a long time.
This is what you get for using UG to get back at girls.

Your reviews will always be under suspicion because time after time you have posted false reviews to get back at girls who didn't give you what you wanted.

There are multiple threads in the Coliseum where the girl you gave the false review about came on to Utopia Guide to defend herself.

If this happened once we could write it off as the girl just trying to get a bad review taken down.

But with you it has happened a mind boggling five times, between SA and Body Rub girls.
I don't post false reviews. Reviews are only after service rendered. Same day or few days later. Let's clear the air on that one. The statement was rhetorical as I was a prolific reviewer that shared good and bad reviews; some horrible reviews because of lack of chemistry, poor attitudes, false pretenses or poor business practices. None of my reviews have had any agendas. I post to share experience. I can not be at fault for tech savvy girls who replied to timely posts or did everything in their power to cause a scene.

You continued to post links to advertising sites after you were told not to.
Ok interesting choice of words "you continue to post links to advertising sites after you were told not to" don't recall a warning out of maybe 24 plus post I posted 2x. All good thanks for letting me know my reason.