Kitty 631-284-4767 West Babylon Latina

Recently saw Kitty at the same location as Liza. Night and day difference. Kitty is overweight in comparison, no roaming, TOFT; 30 minute session, 160 HH, 220 H. She was robotic in technique, did not get comfortable. Not pleasant. Did not complete.

Saw her ad which shows a killer body and specifically says “No FS” so I figured I would sample it. Texted for and she responded $120 SS / $160 HHR / $200 HR and added No FS In the text. She works at the building on 109. Text when I get there and meets me at the door. Kind of all business attitude, so I tell her SS and give the money. She has a decent face, couldn’t really tell about the body she was wearing some big cover up. Get undressed and she comes back and gives an ok massage. Reach up to rub her ass, she is still wearing the cover up and says to stay over that, no going under. Finishes massage tell me to flip. She gets down by my legs and starts stroking while blowing on my dick, I guess simulating a BJ. She stays there, so no rubbing of anything, kept all her clothes on, so nothing to see. Very mechanica, finally finished and she did do a clean up. Out the door I went. I don’t think I will go back. I don’t know if there is more with the HH, not really interested to find out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her ad which shows a killer body and specifically says “No FS” so I figured I would sample it. Texted for and she responded $120 SS / $160 HHR / $200 HR and added No FS In the text. She works at the building on 109. Text when I get there and meets me at the door. Kind of all business attitude, so I tell her SS and give the money. She has a decent face, couldn’t really tell about the body she was wearing some big cover up. Get undressed and she comes back and gives an ok massage. Reach up to rub her ass, she is still wearing the cover up and says to stay over that, no going under. Finishes massage tell me to flip. She gets down by my legs and starts stroking while blowing on my dick, I guess simulating a BJ. She stays there, so no rubbing of anything, kept all her clothes on, so nothing to see. Very mechanica, finally finished and she did do a clean up. Out the door I went. I don’t think I will go back. I don’t know if there is more with the HH, not really interested to find out.
Ethnicity?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
She gets down by my legs and starts stroking while blowing on my dick, I guess simulating a BJ. She stays there, so no rubbing of anything, kept all her clothes on, so nothing to see. Very mechanica, finally finished and she did do a clean up. Out the door I went. I don’t think I will go back. I don’t know if there is more with the HH, not really interested to find out.
I’m confused… was there a hand job, blow job, or just a body rub? Happy ending?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
A lot of providers will blow air on glans to trick the nerve ending to finish faster. lol.
Some HJ only places will do that. While jerking you they will blow to get you to pop as some people take a long time to pop with a HJ.
I have blown on a cock before during edging to slow down the process… I thought nice cool air would hinder the process rather than help it along… and it’s always been successful.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have blown on a cock before during edging to slow down the process… I thought nice cool air would hinder the process rather than help it along… and it’s always been successful.
Do you do the squeeze thing?
It seems to be a lost art.
Back in the early 80's I had a few black girls that would take my dick out dey mouths while giving a bbbj and squeeze the area right under the head on the back side.
It would totally kill the urge to cum yet keep the sensation right where it was at.

A SW in Freeport did this so I couldn't cum from the bbbj so she could upsell me bbfs, a girl at a FH in Queens did this to prolong the bbbj and when she final let me cum it was without a the most intense orgasm of my life.

If you don't know what I'm talking about and you want me to show you, you can practice on me.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Do you do the squeeze thing?
It seems to be a lost art.
Back in the early 80's I had a few black girls that would take my dick out dey mouths while giving a bbbj and squeeze the area right under the head on the back side.
It would totally kill the urge to cum yet keep the sensation right where it was at.

A SW in Freeport did this so I couldn't cum from the bbbj so she could upsell me bbfs, a girl at a FH in Queens did this to prolong the bbbj and when she final let me cum it was without a the most intense orgasm of my life.

If you don't know what I'm talking about and you want me to show you, you can practice on me.
yep, sure do. Thankfully I have people who have shown me and told me exactly what to do.

I found this add for a massage in West Babylon with a pretty girl in the picture. The real girl was youthful and cute, but a little more heavy than the picture indicated. The contact and set up were easy, which I find less and less these days.

Reina was young, sweet and attractive. She had the youthful girl next door vibe. I think her ethnicity was Indian. It was massage and happy ending for 160 for the half hour. She kept her clothes on though and only allowed hand over clothes, not under pants, but a little bit on her back and stomach. Still, she was friendly and sweet and did a nice job of the hand release. She kept it up for a while and sometimes I take a while. She was patient and it felt great.

I believe the is like cosplay, not worth the donation.

G

Gsx98

maybe @roger4445 and you used the same brand aftershave? Maybe they didn’t like that smell???

@Lone rider you still need to confirm whether you showered or not…

well this has been an interesting back and forth he said she said read. So I’m still lost is it worth going here or not???

billyS

Reign of Terror
A little off topic but;I
Googled the address and of course a picture of the building came up.

There was a FS LMP in that building about 20 years ago.
You had to be recommended from someone to get in.

I had been going for a legit massage at a place on Post Ave in Westbury. I tried for extras with my regular girl to no avail.
Then @rogue posted something about this place being semi-legit while discussing something unrelated.
There was another lady who when I was talking in the lobby one day had set off my monger radar.
So I went on a day I knew my regular girl was off and took her instead.
I wound up with a happy ending and the phone number and a pin for the LMP in West Babylon.
Only went once since it was pricier than active places like Cherry Valley, we are talking about 20 years ago and it was about $250 for and hour massage and covered bj and full service.

I probably have a review buried here on UG somewhere.