Long Island Street Action

Yea true, she seemed un-educated af. She said she like buying bud from different people to see who’s the best and that who she’ll cop from but their not consistent. She was complaining about how no one wants to sell her a certain amount. Over the phone she asked her “aunt” if she had blue or white ones. I’ll assume pills lol.

Well at least I didn’t fork up those $21 on food.
Lol- you mentioned in the post which I thought strange - She was buying Bud and you were driving around looking for some—- I thought Budweiser!!
Maybe I’m just too old and conservative

Sunday night going thru the Coram spot I spotted a dark haired wsw skinny kinda cute picked her up went to a private spot asked for forty dollars handed it over she started out slow then really got into it finished off with a blast asked her name and she said Holly after I dropped her off I then spotted my favorite just waved as I drove by. Oh well so it seems that Coram is picking up and with new faces...

So story time . Tell me if I did this wrong or right . So I was driving in the Stead two days ago . Saw a woc walking on clinton and Yale . I offered a right and she said sure . Her booty was shaking and everything . Looked real good. Off the bat tell me she’s Jamaican from queens , how she has a daughter , baby father is known so ask if she can pick up her weed . She kept it cool with me parking far so I wouldn’t be seen . Told me she was hungry . So she made maybe 3 short stops in the area. Told me how people in the hood want her pussy. So I tell her that I don’t blame and I ask how much is it worth. She laughed . Now she ask me to but the food , it was $22 so that’s not bad . What went in my head was I don’t want this to be a waste of time. Now the food well let just say it was in Roosevelt . She never went over price. I asked she said she’ll give me a good deal. She was planning to buy more bud. And told me she will give me her number . Over the phone she said she has to pick her daughter in 40 mins . So clearly I felt it wasn’t gonna lead anywhere. So once I we got to the food location I lied and said I have no money. So it was my way of getting rid of her. Sorry the story is a bit all over the place but yea I every ask if she wanted to top me over somewhere private and she said ignore my question . I asked if I can touch she was hiding them tits away from me. Let me know what you guys think
Sounds like she wasted your time bro!!

Was out East for an event and passing by coram late one night this week and a blonde with yoga pants on and looking hot was walking on middle country. Ended up being that girl Kelly talked about a page prior.
Definitely mid 30s and before the drugs was probably a smoke. On a SW scale I’d give her a 8. She was clean, not high and no odors. Probably the hottest girl on the street I’ve seen in a long time and told me she is from Saint James but we know why she is in Coram.
Asked for 60 I gave her 50 and she sucked for about 10mins and allowed me to roam, even took her tits out for me. Got two fingers in her pussy and she started moaning then stopped me and said ‘I only do that for more but it feels good… next time’ and wouldn’t let me anymore. The BBJ was very enthusiastic with ball sucking and shaft licking up and down. Gave her a facial and she loved it. Would pick her up again.
Someone in a previous post said they’ve seen her run ads. Has anyone seen her incall? Her in a motel room would be a good time. She’s more on par with that level of worker then a street character.

Was out East for an event and passing by coram late one night this week and a blonde with yoga pants on and looking hot was walking on middle country. Ended up being that girl Kelly talked about a page prior.
Definitely mid 30s and before the drugs was probably a smoke. On a SW scale I’d give her a 8. She was clean, not high and no odors. Probably the hottest girl on the street I’ve seen in a long time and told me she is from Saint James but we know why she is in Coram.
Asked for 60 I gave her 50 and she sucked for about 10mins and allowed me to roam, even took her tits out for me. Got two fingers in her pussy and she started moaning then stopped me and said ‘I only do that for more but it feels good… next time’ and wouldn’t let me anymore. The BBJ was very enthusiastic with ball sucking and shaft licking up and down. Gave her a facial and she loved it. Would pick her up again.
Someone in a previous post said they’ve seen her run ads. Has anyone seen her incall? Her in a motel room would be a good time. She’s more on par with that level of worker then a street character.
She did not advertise for incall, only car date across from 7/11 from what I have seen

sometime it worth going to a motel with a SW. she might be one of those. For me Coram is a little Far East

Id love to pick up the younger looking SWs in by 7-11 in coram but they stay to close to that deli accross the street.

Around 9 pm on Monday, I saw a middle aged blonde & on the other side (Wilson st)saw a woc. It was unclear if they were SW or just hanging out at the location. The white woman seemed to have a nice ass and breast but she was next to a couple guys and seemed to be arguing with someone accross the street.

On the streets behind the laundromat I spotted an wsw (not the best looking and probably in her 50s) but I was itching for release so I just offered her 20 and she got in. Could have probably had her for less but the bbj was good enough I would repeat if there were no other options.

I believe her name was Roxxie or Rose, I can't recall.

I guess I will try again and see if I meet Holly or Crystalyn, they sound like a lot of fun.

Swung through Hempstead during the afternoon. One psycho crackhead wsw (maybe Ingrid?) on the corner of Franklin and Jackson yelling at cars trying to get picked up, nightmare..... A second wsw drugged out of her mind stumbling around, Jackson to Hilton to Fulton, to Terrace to Jackson to Franklin... She was a wreck. One decent looking possible BSW, thin with dyed blonde hair, but she was with some guy.

Stay Safe
Doc

Due to the weather we had lately, I made the assumption that the streets will be busy on wednesday night.

Passed by coram/middle island 7-11 around 9pm. Besides the congregarion at the deli accross from the laundromat, all the side streets were dead.
I saw what may have been a pregnant woc (across laundromat parking lot). Down the road, a rail thin white woman and her friend/bf where looking to hitch a ride. (May have just gotten evicted as they had some luggage with them)

Also saw roxxie/rose (older wsw i met last time) but by the time I turned around the block, she was gone.

Then I decided to check out bellport by montauk and station rd. There was a group of men at the small shopping center just standing outside the stores. Nothing on the side streets around the vicinity.
I got excited when I saw a woman walking on a side street but when I got closer I noticed she was pushing a stroller. At that point I just called a night and went home.

Due to the weather we had lately, I made the assumption that the streets will be busy on wednesday night.

Passed by coram/middle island 7-11 around 9pm. Besides the congregarion at the deli accross from the laundromat, all the side streets were dead.
I saw what may have been a pregnant woc (across laundromat parking lot). Down the road, a rail thin white woman and her friend/bf where looking to hitch a ride. (May have just gotten evicted as they had some luggage with them)

Also saw roxxie/rose (older wsw i met last time) but by the time I turned around the block, she was gone.

Then I decided to check out bellport by montauk and station rd. There was a group of men at the small shopping center just standing outside the stores. Nothing on the side streets around the vicinity.
I got excited when I saw a woman walking on a side street but when I got closer I noticed she was pushing a stroller. At that point I just called a night and went home.
With respect if you wait in the parking lot of the laundromat facing 25 you can see when they get dropped off by 7/11 or the side of the latin club you can get some action I do this when I do not see any of the sw . You will not draw attention to LE cause theyjust think you are doing laundry that is of course if you have time to wait. I wait till I see who I a looking for when they get dropped off I pull up to them and pick her up. I always carry cold water and I offer so they get they the last person out of their mouth.

With respect if you wait in the parking lot of the laundromat facing 25 you can see when they get dropped off by 7/11 or the side of the latin club you can get some action I do this when I do not see any of the sw . You will not draw attention to LE cause theyjust think you are doing laundry that is of course if you have time to wait. I wait till I see who I a looking for when they get dropped off I pull up to them and pick her up. I always carry cold water and I offer so they get they the last person out of their mouth.
Ill keep that in mind. Driving around in circles for 15 minutes is not the best way to keep a low profile.

I’ve been mongering for ten plus years, not once have I picked a gal up off the street. I’m ready to pop my cherry. I drove around coram this morning Jsut to map it out. I had crackheads knocking on my window, dudes waving me down, got followed by a cop. It was pretty intense. Mostly because if I had gotten pulled over I wouldn’t know what to tell the cop as to why I was driving aimlessly in such a sketchy area! Luckily I didn’t get pulled over. I did see two woc obviously looking for a ride, another old wsw that looked like I could have sneezed on her and she would have toppled over. It was like the walking dead. Is the talent like that at night too? I see these stories but I just can’t imagine anything more than a 4 showing its face around those parts. Should I just go for it and hope I strike gold?

I’ve been mongering for ten plus years, not once have I picked a gal up off the street. I’m ready to pop my cherry. I drove around coram this morning Jsut to map it out. I had crackheads knocking on my window, dudes waving me down, got followed by a cop. It was pretty intense. Mostly because if I had gotten pulled over I wouldn’t know what to tell the cop as to why I was driving aimlessly in such a sketchy area! Luckily I didn’t get pulled over. I did see two woc obviously looking for a ride, another old wsw that looked like I could have sneezed on her and she would have toppled over. It was like the walking dead. Is the talent like that at night too? I see these stories but I just can’t imagine anything more than a 4 showing its face around those parts. Should I just go for it and hope I strike gold?
At night you might see more option but what you described is typical for that area.
At night the 4s might become 6s depending on how well the darkness conceals certain features.

Try parking at a somewhat busy spot where you would have a reason to be. A deli, a laundromat, or shopping centers are fair game. Its not agaisn the law to stop for refreshments or to check your phone.