Anyone else having problems finidng a good reliable provider?

I know times have changed and having those sites we are not allowed to mention shut down and covid hitting now a days it seems almost impossible finding a good reliable provider in the long island area at least, this has me debating on whether going back on bullshit sa and dealing with all those little bird brains just to find something decent here and there, maybe it time to re-up on some new ass to smash lol. It seems like all there is out there on sites are bait n switch and scams, once in a while you get a good provider that travels to long island but what can you do any other time lol.

well
this number has its own thread 347-527-8479, has girls in huntington every week and every time he sends me a msg with the new girl that he has. i've seen 4 of his girls... he sends me real pictures of the girls prior to seeing them they all from venezuela, 2 colombians and 1 puerto rican.
they have all given me great service, nothing bare but very reliable service

My main problem is that I’m a “one and done” monger (for the most part). After I tear up or run away (laughing) from whatever provider I see, I almost immediately put the review up on UG. I know you guys are gonna run the “D” train on them (along with the lurkers). And if the provider see AA mongers, I know those guys are gonna tear her up and stretch her out. So I won’t want to hit it anymore.

no offense to any of the Brothers. But like the Vietnamese pimp says on Full Metal Jacket “Soul Brother too Buku!!!”

For me finding a good provider who can speak English properly as well as understanding it. Seems to be one of my biggest issues. For example if she is going to make me pop before entering her and telling her to slow down and she laughs and continues till I grab her hands and stop her or when it is time to switch posistions she looks like I am asking for something weird. Sure there are the ones who speak and understand English but they worn out the fun for me so I look for new provider to seek out what I am looking for.

My main problem is that I’m a “one and done” monger (for the most part). After I tear up or run away (laughing) from whatever provider I see, I almost immediately put the review up on UG. I know you guys are gonna run the “D” train on them (along with the lurkers). And if the provider see AA mongers, I know those guys are gonna tear her up and stretch her out. So I won’t want to hit it anymore.

no offense to any of the Brothers. But like the Vietnamese pimp says on Full Metal Jacket “Soul Brother too Buku!!!”
Come on now, babies come out of there. Don’t think too buku is going to make her loose. These days when you find a quality girl put it on rotation.

In terms of the time spent searching through the listings on sites, the ones that you can’t quickly scan for location are a pain in the ass. Not to mention the ads you click on that leave out location all together. A popular site just recently went to hell mostly displaying a list of phone numbers with none sense descriptions when you click and open them. Whose in charge of managing these sites? Ridiculous!

In terms of the time spent searching through the listings on sites, the ones that you can’t quickly scan for location are a pain in the ass. Not to mention the ads you click on that leave out location all together. A popular site just recently went to hell mostly displaying a list of phone numbers with none sense descriptions when you click and open them. Whose in charge of managing these sites? Ridiculous!
Not their choice. They are too high profile and being forced to comply with laws. Whole sections of certain sites have been eliminated or consolidated.

Plenty of information on this site. Plenty of ladies on this site. What are you looking for ? a provider that hasn't been used by the mongers on this board

What is pedantic ?
I don’t understand if you are saying that it wasn’t a pedantic correction or you don’t know what pedantic means.

Sorry to be off topic.

From the Dictionary .

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.

pokler

Power Bottom
I don’t understand if you are saying that it wasn’t a pedantic correction or you don’t know what pedantic means.

Sorry to be off topic.

From the Dictionary .

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.
I didn't know wtf it meant !
Now I do , Mr Perfect ( just kidding)

Come on now, babies come out of there. Don’t think too buku is going to make her loose. These days when you find a quality girl put it on rotation.
One and Done my friend. After I’ve paid for it and tapped it out, why would I want to go back for seconds? So I can hear their life stories? No Thanks

There’s only been a small handful of girls that I’ve “put on rotation”. And it’s been a very long time since I’ve even done that. If I do happen to see a girl more than once, it’s because I’m desperate and my potential new piece of ass went cold with no answer. Then with my cock in hand ready to smash, I may call on a provider I’ve seen before to get the poison out.

And if the provider see AA mongers, I know those guys are gonna tear her up and stretch her out. So I won’t want to hit it anymore.

So do you prefer providers who specially say they don't see AA?

How did you feel about the Red Head Rachel video where she was taking black cock raw?
Did that turn you off to the point where you wouldn't see her?

So do you prefer providers who specially say they don't see AA?

How did you feel about the Red Head Rachel video where she was taking black cock raw?
Did that turn you off to the point where you wouldn't see her?
It really makes no difference to me. I just always wanted to use that “soul brother to buku” phrase. It’s just a funny scene.

Didn’t see the Red head Rachel video. I won’t see her because she gives it up raw to anyone willing to pay . White black yellow red or blue … the color DONT matter. Like I said in a thread somewhere….. If a provider gives it up raw to anyone , she’s bound to get something …. The odds are going to turn against her.

And that means, the odds are going to eventually turn against us. Unless we fully cover up.

I had a few of them over the years, but they have “retired” from the scene and move on to become upstanding good citizens and pay their fair share of taxes to Uncle Sam-Others have simply disappeared-

There is plenty of other talent available, but my needs like everyone else here are different -