This is why we lurk

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is why we lurk.
Oh is that it?
Damn I always wondered why some dirt bags like you refuse to contribute and just feed off everyone else's contributions.

Jr45 covered all that needs to be discussed.
Oh okay, we should all just set the bar that low because Fixer Jim just needs the bare minimum to make his decisions.

Let's also just forget about the standards Slinky has for reviews.

Oh is that it?
Damn I always wondered why some dirt bags like you refuse to contribute and just feed off everyone else's contributions.

Oh okay, we should all just set the bar that low because Fixer Jim just needs the bare minimum to make his decisions.

Let's also just forget about the standards Slinky has for reviews.
Lets be honest here, besides Sophia and Angelique there's not much "Review" wise to feed off of.
Interesting to note that while both of those ladies advertise regularly, only one of them has a very active review thread.
Not saying that one asks for reviews, but rather one asks not to review???
The benefit of the lurkers is strong for the advertisers and if either would admit it here, both probably have many more lurker clients than posting review clients.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lets be honest here, besides Sophia and Angelique there's not much "Review" wise to feed off of.
Interesting to note that while both of those ladies advertise regularly, only one of them has a very active review thread.
The benefit of the lurkers is strong for the advertisers and if either would admit it here, both probably have many more lurker clients than posting review clients.
Interesting question.
Maybe one or both of them would care to confirm your suspecion.

But I disagree with claim that there are "little reviews" to go off on

The Long Island section and the AMPs in the city have plenty of reviews.

Also the LI Amp are well reviewed and the SW situation in various parts of the Island is updated on the regular.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-1480-hauppauge-brazilian.57309/#post-1250886

This is why we lurk. Jr45 covered all that needs to be discussed. Good looking, Smells good. NOT GFE, Everything covered and $200.

Why do you need to know how many times she fake moaned or any other details that may or may not apply to the next guy waiting outside?
I need at least a breakdown
Face 1-10
Body 1-10
Service 1-10
Acronyms, did she rush, is she kind??
Price
Body description

I write to remember my sessions and help others with intel. However to me that basic information helps a lot.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I don’t ask guys to review me… if they mention they are part of UG, I always encourage reviews because that’s what this board is about. If anyone hasn’t figured it out, I’m a huge UG fan. I encourage guys to join, I encourage women to advertise, and I encourage members to be active and contribute.

I do have a lot more lurking clients than actual contributing clients and the 4 main reason I hear are: (1) - because they see how petty the guys on UG are to each other and newbies. (2) - They don’t appreciate the demeaning and degrading done to the women in the industry on this board and choose not to be a part of it, but rather take what they need and leave the rest. (3) - they are scared to be a member for business/family/personal life reasons. (4) - “that @billyS guy and all his rules”

Either way, to each their own. I’m still a fan and still direct people in this direction. I even direct clients who contact me because of my reviews on other sites to join this site instead. I feel like there’s a lot to gain from UG… whether you’re a lurker or a member.

Interesting question.
But I disagree with claim that there are "little reviews" to go off on
I agree with Fixer Jim's honest feedback. There are significantly less reviews on this site compared to similar review sites. I am a member here b/c I like the LI section and the posting format (at least when it is adhered to).

Limited Reviews: I suspect that the reason for the limited reviews on UG is either because the membership finds limited value in posting or that the Mods over screen posts.

Unpopular Opinion: The Mods (BillyS in particular) give the impression of favoring the UG OGs and disliking the rest of the membership. This board has the impression of having an inner circle.

To the Mods: I realize that this post will most likely never get approved and that my membership will probably be revoked. My hope is that you will take this as honest feedback from a member that enjoys this site, but feels that there are improvements that can be made.

I could argue that there may be less reviews than maybe 2 years ago. My covid anxiety (and I doubt that I am alone) has stopped me from doing anything and consequently I have nothing to review. The last time I did anything was in 2019 and I did write a review at that time.

I don’t ask guys to review me… if they mention they are part of UG, I always encourage reviews because that’s what this board is about. If anyone hasn’t figured it out, I’m a huge UG fan. I encourage guys to join, I encourage women to advertise, and I encourage members to be active and contribute.

I do have a lot more lurking clients than actual contributing clients and the 4 main reason I hear are: (1) - because they see how petty the guys on UG are to each other and newbies. (2) - They don’t appreciate the demeaning and degrading done to the women in the industry on this board and choose not to be a part of it, but rather take what they need and leave the rest. (3) - they are scared to be a member for business/family/personal life reasons. (4) - “that @billyS guy and all his rules”

Either way, to each their own. I’m still a fan and still direct people in this direction. I even direct clients who contact me because of my reviews on other sites to join this site instead. I feel like there’s a lot to gain from UG… whether you’re a lurker or a member.
Number 2 is them just kissing up smh.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
There are significantly less reviews on this site compared to similar review sites.
I would think that is because this is a review and discussion board. That means there are way more topics to discuss than just the ladies. I find it to be a unique site where everyone gets a say. You might not always like what someone has to say.. but that’s where the part about being an adult comes into play. Like I said in my last post, some just get what they need and leave the rest alone.

Unpopular Opinion: The Mods (BillyS in particular) give the impression of favoring the UG OGs and disliking the rest of the membership. This board has the impression of having an inner circle.

This unpopular opinion only falls on @billyS because he takes the time to make sure the site is run based on how @Slinky Bender wants. As a moderator, that’s his job. People hated Banacek for the same reason. Following rules sucks… but especially in this hobby, following the rules is paramount. For everyone!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Number 2 is them just kissing up smh.
I disagree… there really are men out there that really are considered gentleman! And the thought of playing into the bullshit is more than they can stomach. There are men that I see that would assume die before speak about a woman in the way that some of the guys on here do … especially @Seekingsmash7 … he may be more talked about than anyone else when it comes to this subject. And I’m not throwing stones, just giving honest information from what I’m told.

billyS

Reign of Terror
(4) - “that @billyS guy and all his rules”
First of all, they are not my rules.
Not my monkeys, not my zoo.

Second of all, to paraphrase @Amanda92411 ;
What the fuck do I care what a bunch of fat smelly losers who need to pay to get laid think about my moderation skills.
Lol lol :):)

Seriously, you got nothing better to do when you go fuck Sophia then to talk about this board?

Go fuck yourselves. I'm not changing anything about the way I moderate the board, so don't bother whining to Sophia about it.

I agree with Fixer Jim's honest feedback. There are significantly less reviews on this site compared to similar review sites. I am a member here b/c I like the LI section and the posting format (at least when it is adhered to).

Limited Reviews: I suspect that the reason for the limited reviews on UG is either because the membership finds limited value in posting or that the Mods over screen posts.

To the Mods: I realize that this post will most likely never get approved and that my membership will probably be revoked. My hope is that you will take this as honest feedback from a member that enjoys this site, but feels that there are improvements that can be made.
Or find yourself in perpetual moderation for unknown reasons. Just log out to see ads. Thanks

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay so what would you consider value in posting a review?
What are you looking for, a participation trophy?
A freebie from the provider?
"limited value in posting"
So what type of "value" would make you post more?

"Over screening posts"
So would you prefer we just let everyone post whatever the fuck they want?
You should see the shit we delete that never makes it to the board.
You really think that would make the board better?

So the board you favor and post reviews on just let's everyone post whatever?

Okay so what would you consider value in posting a review?
What are you looking for, a participation trophy?
A freebie from the provider?
"limited value in posting"
So what type of "value" would make you post more?

"Over screening posts"
So would you prefer we just let everyone post whatever the fuck they want?
You should see the shit we delete that never makes it to the board.
You really think that would make the board better?

So the board you favor and post reviews on just let's everyone post whatever?
The whole point of posting on a board like this if you will forgive a cliché is to pay it forward. If you post something that someone finds useful hopefully that person will do that also.

A board needs someone's foot on the break. What you don't want is noise. Who hasn't been on a text or email thread with many people and everyone chimes in. Then you have this long thing that might have value in it but do you want to dig through 10 or 20 or more posts/texts/email hoping to find something of value and just not a constant echo. If you end up being in moderation (like I am) you need to accept that there are rules to keep this going. There needs to be quality control so you aren't sifting through junk.

I joined the site over a decade ago but only started posting reviews recently, so I was a long-time lurker. I lurked because
1) I didn't do much mongering at the start, and only began more recently, so I had little to contribute (the site discourages posts from non-reviewers)
2) I didn't have memorable sessions until much more recently.

I'm not the type for a mostly data-driven review (I don't get off on things like "D cups" v. "B cups" or absolute height. I go for feel. If her breasts feel nice, I'll notice it (and mention it). If I can't remember enough to make a narrative, I won't post. Thus my reviews are going to be much more positive than negative, because sessions that are just meh, are not going to be related. Fortunately, I haven't had a terrible session yet, except on a trip out to Santa Fe a couple of years ago (and the western threads are relatively dead).

The whole point of posting on a board like this if you will forgive a cliché is to pay it forward. If you post something that someone finds useful hopefully that person will do that also.

A board needs someone's foot on the break. What you don't want is noise. Who hasn't been on a text or email thread with many people and everyone chimes in. Then you have this long thing that might have value in it but do you want to dig through 10 or 20 or more posts/texts/email hoping to find something of value and just not a constant echo. If you end up being in moderation (like I am) you need to accept that there are rules to keep this going. There needs to be quality control so you aren't sifting through junk.
QC &QA ISO9000. UG Certified!!!