Asian-Star Reviews & Discussion 646-392-2236

Tomomi

Was greeted with a hug and went to the stand up shower lots of grabbing and body sliding received a preview bj. Back in the room I lay her down and start to kiss her body heading down to her V once there I eat her out for a while she orgasms and clutches my hand and head. I stand up to insert bare she denies me I go to my wallet and take out a tip she motions no and grabs condom. I don't press we go to mish and then CG where I blast in the bag. Go to stand up shower repeat the grabbing and the body sliding. I had a very good time.

1 hour $400
She's an angel. I want to try other girls but I end going with Tomomi and don't leave a bit disappointed

Saki

Tiny lady I really like her smile we chat a bit and head to the shower we kiss and grab each other a lot. Back in the room we DFK and I start to eat her out to which she loves after a while I get up and insert she feels great! Having her small frame under me and her moans was a big turn on. I go for stand and carry to which she was afraid at first but then enjoyed it. She gets on top and I blast inside her she falls on me and we embrace. We are sweaty and laugh about it then go to the shower and enjoy some more.
Qq, did you wrap up for the main event?

I am a bit concerned that I see bare mentioned a few times but chef was denied so I dont understand what’s what anymore.

I think I will see Saki next still for spinner love.
YMMV Just be cool about it if she declines. I went back for a a third time in 12 days. She might be my ATF with her beauty and performance. She did CIM last time and swallowed with a big grin

Saki

So I had ordered a couple schoolgirl outfits that came in and it got me feeling a bit frisky to use them on providers. I was in the mood for asian and I immediately remembered Saki. I hit up MMS, asked for an appointment. Seems the word was out about Saki cause MMS said there was only 10am & 3pm available. Honestly I'm surprised the opening slot was open so naturally I jumped on it. Informed MMS I was bringing an outfit, Hustled over, rang up and was instructed to have a seat while Saki got ready. I gave the outfit while I waited. Mins later, was told she is ready so I entered the room and cute little school girl Saki is waiting in the room. Her eyes lit up, with an adorable smile, says she remembers me and gives me a hug with some LFK. I asked her to take a step back so I can enjoy her in the outfit which she smiles, does a twirl and continues to rock her hip back and forth while playing with her hair. What I didn't realize was the top was see through but that doesn't make a difference to me. Anyways, she starts walking to me and we start going at it with DFK. I'm grabbing her delectable petite little ass and position her with her back to the mirror so I can see her cute ass while we DFK. She start taking off my shirt and begins licking my nipples which is a huge turn on for me so this results and my growing friend to make an appearance. She notices and starts rubbing my crouch while licking my nipples. I undo her top so I can get a clear view and grope her little A cups. After a min or 2 she looks at me, gets into the asian crouch and starts to slowly lick my member ever so gently while kissing it occasionally. Almost as if she was teasing me, then suddenly she just engulfs and caresses my cock with her mouth slowly bobbing. All while my shoes are on and my pants are around my ankles. She notices this and begins to finish taking my pants off along with my shoes and socks lol she continues the BBJ for a min then comes back up kissing my chest along the way back to some LFK. Pulls me over to sit on the bed and continues the BBJ. She starts off slowly, gently using her mouth to message my cock while looking up for some eye contact periodically. Then she picked up the pace a bit. I push her head down for some DT and she welcomes it fully. She pulls out, takes a quick breath and shoves her face back on my cock. Naturally I began to facefuck her. At this point she gets off the bed and on her knees. I took this as permission to go to fucking town in her throat. Other then a handful of light gagging, she takes the facefuck like a champ. I must've face fucked her for at least 10mins. Moving between DT facefuck to quickpace BBJ and back, changing up speeds, sloppy spit everywhere. She took a breath every now and again but it was amazing. At this point I want the main attraction and that's the . So she suited me up to which I promptly pick her up, toss her on the bed for some Mish and went in with no lube as she was already soaking wet. She still as tight as I had her the first time. Honestly at first I felt a bit guilty as with the outfit, it felt like smashing a high schooler but that guilt didn't last long as her moans took my mind off that. I watched her spasm with every stroke I pushed in her. I felt her tightness throughout all of my shaft, even at the base when I buried myself in her. I put my arms to support her legs in the air, leaned forward for some DFK while I pounded away faster. Then I picked her up for some standing Mish, watched her bouncing in the mirror as she moans. Kept this up for a couple mins, placed her back on the bed and switched to laying doggy(idk the pos name lol) she guided me back in her and I started up my jackhammering. She's so small that I start cramping a bit due to the angle. So I told her some CG, she began to get into position when she took off my wrapper and said she wanted to taste my cock again so obviously I obliged lol but I let her take control this time. It was a slower pace BBJ that I enjoyed. She wrapped me back up and hopped up. Began with a grind then switched to a bounce. It's a Thing of beauty to enjoy her little A cups bouncing in the school girl outfit. Once she seemed to get tired, I popped her off, placed her in K9 with her knees together, took a second to take in the view. I absolutely love the view of a petite girl with a bubble bent over in doggy. Once I'm done enjoying the view, I push myself in and hear a slight moan from her. I start pounding away and she's grabbing whatever she can. I pull out and spread her legs for true doggy, again take in the view. I position myself to go in when I give her a spank and thrust in. She grabs her pillow and starts to hug it when I begin thrusting in and out with long strokes. At some point I notice she's buried her face in the pillow and is moaning into it. I think to myself, no that won't do, I want to hear every peep, squeal and moan from her so I grab a handful of hair from the roots, bring her face out the pillow and begin to go faster, she essentially screaming in pleasure at this point. This causes me to lose control, I told her I'm gonna pop so I get off from doggy and like a good little slut she puts her mouth on my cock and sucks the cum right out. She didn't swallow but I wasn't expecting that nor did I ask her to. She tells me that was a high bar to set for the beginning of the day lol both of us are a sweaty mess so we go to the shower to clean up. Some LFK in the shower. Went back to the room, got dressed, left the donation plus a tip as she deserves it. She asked about the outfit and I told her to keep it. She put it back on so whomever saw her after me that day, hope you had fun lol

Went to this place again yesterday afternoon... They were listing a new model on their website named Yukie for just one day. She is no longer listed, so who knows. English was basically not there... Which I don't mind. But she definitely seemed very new and I definitely had to take the lead.

I'll keep it short: Standard Shower (business-like) led to LFK (very reserved) led to cat bath (awesome) led to BBBJ (good) led to BLS (awesome) led to CG (good) led to mish (I don't think she expected me to last this long) led to standing mish (she taps out a few times) led to more BBBJ/BLS (good) led to K9 (she's getting exhausted) led to 1 cup. No additional cups or cuddles offered afterwards. Basically got us both waters then was immediately into shower mode. I was probably out of there in 40 minutes or so.

Yukie was SUPER tiny (probably the same height as Saki) and very very pretty. I think she wanted to please, but I think she's new and still figuring things out. Like I say, she's no longer on the site, so she may have decided it wasn't for her.

If she comes back and her service improves, she's excellent eye candy. But not as skilled or fun as the other superstar performers I've seen at this place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Will keep that in mind for the future, and shorten it. Didn’t realize how extensive it was till just now
The length wasn't the problem. We love detailed reviews. Plus I know many guys use these reviews for masturbatory purposes.

No, my problem was with the lack of paragraph and line skips.

Normally when I see a review like yours in the moderation que I will put it in edit mode as I read it and add the breaks for readability.

But yours was just too daunting and I told the other mods to have at it.

I stopped by last week to spend some quality time with YaYa. I was torn - I've read some nice reviews of Saki, Tomomi, and Narumi...but there was something about YaYa's photos that really intrigued me so I decided to pay her a visit. It was a good call. I don't have enough time (and you probably don't have the patience) for an extended review, so I'll try to keep it short!

YaYa is just out-and-out lovely. Very pretty face, silky hair, a deliciously slender body with small, but perky breasts (just the way I like them!), a shaved kitty, and a cute ass that fits nicely into my palms. Just as important, she's just a sweet, sweet girl - the whole session felt like I was with an actual GF, from the delighted smile when she opened the door to the immediate hug and kiss, and all the way through cuddling and holding each other at the end of the session - the whole session simply felt genuine.

As far as the session itself, it was one of the better ones I've had - as "quality time" I'd have to put it right up there with Tiffany (of Tara and TIffany fame), Sammy (of Desires of NY), Ayana, and, more recently, Candy (at PE). Started with some light making out and DFK, then a fun and playful shower, a BBBJ that - I kid you not - just about gave me a leg cramp (really! I tend to tense the muscles in my legs during a really good BJ), and some DATY that had me as aroused as YaYa. After she came she looked at me and told me she needed to fuck; we suited up and started off in mish. I'll be honest, I was a little concerned at first since I'm about a foot taller and about 150 pounds heavier than YaYa...not to mention being larger than many small girls feel comfortable letting inside. But YaYa had no reservations at all - it took a little until I was fully inside and I was trying not to crush the poor lass, but she went at it with gusto and seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was.

I started to tire out after a few minutes and we changed positions - I lay on my back and enjoyed the view of me disappearing inside as YaYa lowered herself onto me. And then we started up again in ACG with a bit of regular CG when she got a little tired. I was hoping for a view of her from behind in K9 but didn't make it that long - I erupted in the bag in CG for an entirely satisfying orgasm. YaYa slowed down, climbed off, and cleaned us up, then we snuggled in bed for the last 10 minutes or so of the session.

All in all it was just what I needed - a great hour with a lovely lass. I'd still like to make the acquaintance of Saki, Tomomi, and Narumi - but I'd also be perfectly happy to just keep seeing YaYa as long as she's here.

First of all, Thank you for coming to see our girls and great reviews.
Our girls and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your supporting us. We really appreciate your patronage, your kind words and encouragement and keep continuing to make improvements.

Please understand that our prices vary depending on girls and BBFS is not included. Sadly, I was told few customers tried to do BBFS forcefully and intentionally. They don't deserve this hobby and will be banned from our place permanently. Please enjoy this hobby safely.

We’re listening. We really are here to please, to communicate and to resolve any misunderstandings that may exist between our girls and you.

Happy Hunting!:)

I saw Tomomi based on this review.. much appreciated. Tomomo was amazing.. one of the most prettiest AMP girls I've seen and a legit 21 years old. You can feel the youth in touching her skin. The higher fee is justified. I had a similar bare session which included rimming. She probably knows only 5 words of English, so I had to show her what i wanted...LOL...I can't to see her again. $$$$ plus 40 tip
Tomomi is the most beautiful and well educated A class girl. I don’t think she just knows 5 words of English lol. I guess you made her busy to please and she couldn't say over 5 words to you lol:cool:
I communicate with Tomomi in English and Narumi in Korean. Their cute Japanese accent is plus on me lol they are very pretty lovely and bubbly:D:):)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Please understand that our prices vary depending on girls and BBFS is not included. Sadly, I was told few customers tried to do BBFS forcefully and intentionally. They don't deserve this hobby and will be banned from our place permanently.
Do you know their UG handles?

First of all, Thank you for coming to see our girls and great reviews.
Our girls and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your supporting us. We really appreciate your patronage, your kind words and encouragement and keep continuing to make improvements.

Please understand that our prices vary depending on girls and BBFS is not included. Sadly, I was told few customers tried to do BBFS forcefully and intentionally. They don't deserve this hobby and will be banned from our place permanently. Please enjoy this hobby safely.

We’re listening. We really are here to please, to communicate and to resolve any misunderstandings that may exist between our girls and you.

Happy Hunting!:)
I was talking with a lady I know in Las Vegas - one of my all-time favorites - about whether or not she would ever do BBFS with someone she'd been seeing a long time. She's been in this line of work for over a decade and is very savvy - she said no immediately - her rationale was that "If he's doing it with me then he's probably doing it with other women too. And if they're doing it with him then they're probably doing it with other men. Just too risky."

I caught the clap once - from a bar girl in SE Asia in the 1990s. Once was enough.

billyS

Reign of Terror
We are getting more than a few reviews "Reported" that the member claiming he got BBFS is full of shit because the MMS told another member that the girls here don't do that.

Enough, stop Reporting.
If you think someone is legitimately lying then call them out here not in private.

The mods aren't going to take sides.

Besides I've really had it with all the fake overzealous reviews in these threads.
It it's amazing to me how many first time posters write perfect reviews then disappear and never post again.

I hope we can get back to real reviews of this place which I really do enjoy going to. I like that it's an apartment like setting with large bedroom and beds. Looking forward to seeing other girls there!

I hope we can get back to real reviews of this place which I really do enjoy going to. I like that it's an apartment like setting with large bedroom and beds. Looking forward to seeing other girls there!
Here's the problem - how do you decide what's real and what isn't? And do you use the same criteria as everybody else? For example:

- Just because a review is glowing doesn't mean it's fake - there are some sessions that are fantastic, and there are some guys who don't ask for much.
- Just because a review is well-written doesn't mean it's fake - there are some people out there who write well (I write professionally, for example)
- Just because one guy has a different experience than someone else doesn't mean it's fake either - every session and every pairing is different.

This is why I very seldom call BS on a review - even one that I might disagree with - unless there's something that's obviously wrong.

Having said that, there have been some reviews posted over the last few weeks that are obviously cut and pasted from other reviews about other girls - in some cases the name of the girl it was originally written about was left in a few places.