Long Island Street Action

How about some more details on the 21 yo bsw from Philly?
Sure , so I went to cozine yesterday morning . She a very short 21 years old bsw and her height was 5’1 with a Very small and a tight snatch . She told me she’s there with her friend(Who working that night as well but idk who it was) . Picked her up on the corner of Stanley and Atkins . This indicates no pimp and which is good because you will not be rushed . She drives back and forth from Philly . She was wearing a purple fishnet lingerie. This morning she was there wearing red.
I parked near by and she began with a very nice CBJ . Nice suction, felt it all real nice. Her nipples are pierced as well as her belly button . This followed with a nice reverse cowgirl and she follows directions well. Told her to turn around so I can admire her tight body. I finally finished mish . It seem she felt it more inside her this way. She was breathing heavy with sexy soft moans. She goes by name “O” .

Neither of those cars were me lol

Jade is a blonde was wearing black sweater and blue jeans. The other girl was wearing an orange reddish top and oddly enough is not a SW. I’ve tried many times including last night as she was twirling around a broken off construction hazard stick. She is usually seen walking around with one of the gang members in the area who runs the street… he’s in flashy clothing. I have never seen her get in and out of cars or do the stare or look. When you asking if she needs a ride she says ‘no but can I have two dollars for a beer’ my line is always ‘you can make more than that if you want to hang’ and she says she doesn’t do that. I don’t know if it’s his girlfriend, she is a street madam of sorts keeping the other girls in line or what but she is not a SW.
she has accent that sounds like it’s from the south and while she def is a user she is never that cracked as the others.
Gotcha I don’t think I saw jade, don’t really what she looks like but thanks for that info. Yea that orange top girl is always walking with that dude . It seems he gets paranoid easily . He eyes cars that passes him.

I have seen him walk in and out of every known drug apartment building in town as well as many of the connected businesses linked to the underground. Also do transactions and he’s always on the go. Believe his name is ‘Slice’. There was an orange 2021 Nissan SUV with Florida plates in town a week ago and at a stop light looking for him. The car kept stopping at every street pusher asking where Slice was.
like I said I’m not really sure what that girl is into but at this time she isn’t a SW I wish and have tried. Nor have I ever seen her working in any capacity or getting in and out of cars.
Also the girls and some hoodlums hang on the roof of the parking garage. You will see them walk up and down from the stairwell towards the top level.
if one follows all the spots I laid out at the top of this page you can find a girl of varying qualities of all times of day.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have seen him walk in and out of every known drug apartment building in town as well as many of the connected businesses linked to the underground. Also do transactions and he’s always on the go. Believe his name is ‘Slice’. There was an orange 2021 Nissan SUV with Florida plates in town a week ago and at a stop light looking for him. The car kept stopping at every street pusher asking where Slice was.
like I said I’m not really sure what that girl is into but at this time she isn’t a SW I wish and have tried. Nor have I ever seen her working in any capacity or getting in and out of cars.
Also the girls and some hoodlums hang on the roof of the parking garage. You will see them walk up and down from the stairwell towards the top level.
if one follows all the spots I laid out at the top of this page you can find a girl of varying qualities of all times of day.
Reading your posts is almost like watching an episode of The Wire.

Oh Hey!
Took the long way home last night around 8pm through CI. It looks like the economy is recovering nicely after covid the dough boys were out in full force. Nothing on Carleton by the 7-11 the only activity was by gas station and laundry. I saw one wsw sort of like a strawberry blond skinny couldnt really tell her age 30s? She was all over the place couldnt really get her alone to pick her up. Ended up leaving had no time to wait for her. I should also mention i saw a bsw tight lil body fairly young very dark 20s? Has short hair wearing short shorts.

Also checked, up church st, hawthorn and brightside and the checkers plaza nothing.

You would think with so much activity at the brentwood trainstation theyre would be girls there but its just randoms. LE presence was low.

Forgot to right this situation two weeks back and wasn’t really sure where to put it. Here may seem best.
So I was in Hempstead on foot at about 2pm on a nice weekday, walking to a smoke shop in Fulton. One of the newer ones. As I’m walking up I see a white blonde with crappy tattoo placement and a hot looking Spanish girl waiting to get in. The door was locked and the middle eastern man was going to buzz them in. After the guy buzzed the white chick who looked strung out went back to her car and the hot one went in alone. As they had a car I figured they were girls from out of the area scoring drugs in the area and hitting this shop up for supplies to smoke whatever they got.
the Spanish chick was social media model hot and as I’m picking out what I need I overhear her tell the guy she’s from Texas and visiting. I use that as my time to interject and spit game. Short story I find out she’s here guest stripping at Ricks Cabaret in midtown. The white chick is a fellow stripper from Jericho. What they were doing in Hempstead I never got out of her but I still figure it was for drugs.
Where something didn’t feel right was she asked me to add her on IG and I said my phone is in my car sorry. She then asked the man for a piece of paper and pen to not only right her IG but personal phone.
from here I thought, okay NP4P fun possibly. the stripper thing, the IG… so I text her and it’s normal. Before I can ask if she wants to hang she asks ‘so what are you looking for?’ It was apparent then we was a pro. A few text back and forth everything for $400 was her response so I told her $200 and I’ll take her out to eat in city.
So that was the deal and we got to use her hotel in Times Square and we ate at Hard rock nearby.
I asked if I could review her somewhere and she said no as she only promotes herself inside the clubs she works.
however hopefully mods let this through because these girls are everywhere. Even in smoke shops on the outskirts of the hood.
massy indulged here with what I would give a 9 at any club.

Forgot to right this situation two weeks back and wasn’t really sure where to put it. Here may seem best.
So I was in Hempstead on foot at about 2pm on a nice weekday, walking to a smoke shop in Fulton. One of the newer ones. As I’m walking up I see a white blonde with crappy tattoo placement and a hot looking Spanish girl waiting to get in. The door was locked and the middle eastern man was going to buzz them in. After the guy buzzed the white chick who looked strung out went back to her car and the hot one went in alone. As they had a car I figured they were girls from out of the area scoring drugs in the area and hitting this shop up for supplies to smoke whatever they got.
the Spanish chick was social media model hot and as I’m picking out what I need I overhear her tell the guy she’s from Texas and visiting. I use that as my time to interject and spit game. Short story I find out she’s here guest stripping at Ricks Cabaret in midtown. The white chick is a fellow stripper from Jericho. What they were doing in Hempstead I never got out of her but I still figure it was for drugs.
Where something didn’t feel right was she asked me to add her on IG and I said my phone is in my car sorry. She then asked the man for a piece of paper and pen to not only right her IG but personal phone.
from here I thought, okay NP4P fun possibly. the stripper thing, the IG… so I text her and it’s normal. Before I can ask if she wants to hang she asks ‘so what are you looking for?’ It was apparent then we was a pro. A few text back and forth everything for $400 was her response so I told her $200 and I’ll take her out to eat in city.
So that was the deal and we got to use her hotel in Times Square and we ate at Hard rock nearby.
I asked if I could review her somewhere and she said no as she only promotes herself inside the clubs she works.
however hopefully mods let this through because these girls are everywhere. Even in smoke shops on the outskirts of the hood.
massy indulged here with what I would give a 9 at any club.
Every now and then you strike gold

right after the text exchange and learning she was a Pro, I smiled and thought ‘this is something that would happen to Genius’
Good stuff . Trust me . Situation like that are the best turn on. Lately that why I go on drives . This kind of this happen to me maybe when I first started the hobby and once in a blue moon. The other in hempstead I seen a sexy black girl with a fat ass with another girl who had a fat ass but face was maybe a 5/10. This being said seem like they could be a lesbian couple . I drove around them a couple but didn’t get no sign. Didn’t have the gut to even quote lol. They were at the smoke shop on N Franklin and disappear into the apartments behind Main Street . They seem a bit drunk.

Just back from Riverhead. Saw 2 streetwalkers not far from the new traffic circle by McDonalds. One was on Riverleigh Ave (really old) and another on 24 (late 30s, rough looking). Both were obviously crackheads or similar. Not my cup o tea, but I thought some here might be interested.

Just back from Riverhead. Saw 2 streetwalkers not far from the new traffic circle by McDonalds. One was on Riverleigh Ave (really old) and another on 24 (late 30s, rough looking). Both were obviously crackheads or similar. Not my cup o tea, but I thought some here might be interested.
As the good majority of LI street walkers are homeless I do not pick any of them up during heatwaves. Unless you like the smell of a fully loaded dumpster, diarrhea and BO.
learnwd this lesson years ago and paid her to leave my car.

Saw a WSW today, Hempstead - Hilton and Atlantic Ave. blonde, average build, with large sunglasses. Was giving the look to every vehicle that drive passed. Came back around and she ran for another mongers vehicle and got in the back and they drove away.

Sooooo I'm not sure if this really adds any substance to the discussion here. But although I'm not "in the game" I'm always observant when I'm at the Stadium if you will.
A few weeks back I end up taking SO to the Parkway Motor Inn on Plainfield Rd. for the 2nd time as other short stays were full. As I'm leaving a very thin, actually pretty attractive, not beat up in any way BSW/maybe internet pro is leaving as well. And she actually gives me the eye as she has No Idea I was just there with someone(SO was in her own vehicle & already pulling out by this time). As it were I pretended to finish a phonecall, A. so my SO would not notice I was "being observant" & B. to give said girl time to notice me & then she starts walking south on Plainfield towads Hemp.Tpke. So since I'm gonig that way anyway I drive by slowly just enough to get "the look". But then move along as I'm really not interested in taking it further.
Time: Approx Noon
Desrciption: Approx 25-35 yr old 5-3 to 5-5 Very Dark skinned woc. Pleasant face, thin but with a small bubbly ass in Red shorts and a black top. Also note I believe she made a left before getting to Hemp. Tpk. So she may be Very local to Motel.
Well now I can't just leave my UG brothers hanging & I feel that although I'm not playing right now ....I should really do something to help the team (besides Cheering & Jeering).

So Last week after meeting SO in NHP for late Breakfast. I decide I have a 1/2 hour or so to kill to see if it were a one off ...NOPE
Unfortunately Same girl did Not show. But I parked in a spot where I could see comings & goings, Made some phone calls & watched. SUre enough a woman exits alone carrying a Backpack. From the distance I could not really ascertain her appearance. So I start driving as to pass her by. On first go around she does not notice me but all I can notice (as she is wearing a mask)is she's a bit shorter, thicker(maybe just fatter) and with lighter skin as the first girl. I circle the block and as I come from the other direction(Heading North back toward the Motel) I notice 3 things #1 she has taken off her mask to drink some water from her backpack and is not very attractive has that bubbly witch nose is light skin and looks almost more guyanese than black.#2 She notices me and smiles But #3 I don't really engage her smile as I've cought yet another thin WoC in Pink short shorts and a yellow top walking south from Motel(To be fair I did not see her exit the place) but it seemed she did. Uh oh Now I have to surveil 2 at the same time. So I park in a strategic spot On Hemp. Tpk at the southeats corner of Plainfield. To see that over the next 2-5 minutes the first girlkeeps eyeing me from the opposite corner by the Westbound bus stop. while the thin WOC simply continues to walk slowly toward the corner and eventually wait for light so she can cross(without once noticing me or making eye contact) First girl realizes I'm not interested and boards the next west bound bus that comes. Thin Woc keeps walking south of Hemp. Tpke. for at least 1 block and out of my view. I circle once to see if I can get handle on her purpose/destination but to no avail.
Time: again about noon
Description: Girl 1 Approx 30-40 yr old 5-2 frumpy almost guyanese looking lass with sorta witchy face. Carrying a back pack,who Clearly is IN the game. Just not sure in what capacity. Maybe travels from Queens Village to meet guys there.
Girl 2(that day) Approx 20-25 yr old 5-1 to 5-2 Very Dark skinned woc. Pleasant face, thin but with a small bubbly ass(like the girl from 3 weeks ago) in Pink shorts and a yellow top. Not sure if she was really in the game but its a strong coincidence.

All this occurred in less than 1/2 an hour right around noon on a Wednesday. So there you go fellas. 3 sightings in a short time frame. Maybe a guy like Massy is more familiar with this area and can lend some insight. Not sure if it's a "Stroll" but it sure is active.(and of course it makes sense as we all know the purpose of "The Parkway Motel"

Time to go back to my seat & watch The Game.....excuse me, pardon me , hey buddy can I get a beer over here....Ahhhh

Did the hemp stroll last night. The wsw crackhead (Ingrid?) was out and approaching cars stopped at traffic lights on Fulton. She approached me asking for change, then gestured bj, followed by a gesture for her ass. Huge pass on all of it.

Saw Jade walking with what looked like her pimp. She started towards my car, but was looking real wonky. Took a pass.

I've seen a few of these gals who seem to be wsw's, but to no avail. They are always accompanied by a dude who seems to be a dealer or handler.

Did the hemp stroll last night. The wsw crackhead (Ingrid?) was out and approaching cars stopped at traffic lights on Fulton. She approached me asking for change, then gestured bj, followed by a gesture for her ass. Huge pass on all of it.

Saw Jade walking with what looked like her pimp. She started towards my car, but was looking real wonky. Took a pass.

I've seen a few of these gals who seem to be wsw's, but to no avail. They are always accompanied by a dude who seems to be a dealer or handler.
every SW on the Hempstead stroll has a handler. It’s a very rare occasion that someone doesn’t. Only times I’ve seen that is around holiday season where if lightning strikes you get a civilian women looking to make ends for gifts for their kids, other is out of towner coming for work but usually handler in car watching from close by.
most of the local girls will walk with handler or they’ll be staggered 10-30 yards apart within eye view. Often you’ll get lucky and catch one of them alone which I would also think they would like because they maybe can hide money/earning from their handler if they didn’t see them go for a date.

I seen a few sw down by McDonald's in e. Meadow on the tpke. didn't partake as i was pressed for time but e. Meadow should be further looked into. Happened around 10pm.
East meadow has always had them for a few reasons. The hospital had the largest Methadone clinic on the island, the Coliseum Inn and the homeless population of a couple hundred that lives in the Hempstead plains preserve on the East Meadow/Uniondale border.

Key spots to look are:

- Hempstead turnpike and newbridge road. Particularly all the bus benches off the 4 corners of the international.
- The Wal Mart parking lot
- The 7/11 and McDonald’s just west of Wal Mart
- occasionally you can find them walking newbridge from north Jerusalem up until the turnpike/newbridge interesection.
There was a WSW living in that Fairfield on Newbridge that is zoned for section 8. Ive also here in Hempstead by train station.
- From the Coliseum Inn and East going up until the 24/7 newbridge bodega by Friendlys. That is where the girls from hotel go to to get cigs. However most of the time you will more often than not see the pimp do the run. I guess as to not make area hot with the chicks. That is a very profile area to pick one up and you better a true pro.

East Meadow has a lot of eyes. State trooper headquarters, Jail, Hospital. North side of Turnpike is the 3rd NCPD, South side is the 1st NCPD. As well as the BSO undercover HQ is close by in Westbury/North Bellmore and they pass through it often. Not to mention it’s one of the busiest stretches of roadway with commuters.

personally I wouldn’t pick up someone there but if you do be safe

Coram seemed to pick up some with some new faces. Last night I was passing by going home and took a look saw a cute young wsw had to be early 20 did not ask. Stopped gave her a look she hopped in went a nice spot whone I use to use often got a nice bj for a young she did very well told me her name Christalyn I think. Definet repeat on that one. For 40 bucks and a good looking young one got the poision out. Was not high when I saw her and did not look like a heavy user

so I have been working in Ronkonkoma off of Vets for over 2 years now not to far from the Clarion or the Lakeland inn and even closer to the Roadway inn. I figured when I started working here I would see some SW’s around and about but so far no dice, does anyone know of a good spot/time around that area? I always drive up and down Lakeland, around the train station and around Vets but never any luck seeing anything.